Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,375 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Africana Publishing Comp...afp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africana Publishing Comp...afp (485 Views)

How To Apply For Customer Service Agent At American International Insurance Comp / Entry Level Data/retail Analyst Recruitment In A Leading Telecommunications Comp / Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africana Publishing Comp...afp by piuspius(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
I did interview with the named company.Now,i got a call from the company to come over for job offer.However,a friend just told me that the company is not doing well.Someone,who knws dis company shld pls tell m more abt them.cant just resign frm my current job dat put food on my table.
Re: Africana Publishing Comp...afp by psucc(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Doing well in terms of what?

Do you have a job presently? Are you only interested in their pay package or you want to contribute to the achievement of the corporate goal of the org from which you can now draw your pay?

If you can have job satisfaction and career prospect, rather than 'pay satisfaction', I hope you will not regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A General Manager (laundry Machines & Services) / A Micro Blogging Platform Where You Make Money For Any Content You Publish / Projects And Infrastructure Financing Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.