Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? (1903 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z Mini Screen Replacement / Please Help Infinix Hot 4pro And Note 3 Which Is More Better / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by Tunchi101(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please which should i get ? Just so you know, i browse and stream alot
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by rottennaija(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
TECNO phones are crap. I'm using phantom z currently and I got c8 for my mum. Believe me, the phones have no quality. I got gionee m5 for my dad and I wish I had gotten it for myself instead of phantom z, shaa, m5 wasn't launched when I got phantom z.

My advice to u, don't go for the TECNO devices, they are overhyped and lacks quality. I'm speaking from experience. If you have the opportunity of having either phantom z or 5 or c8 close by with gionee m5, you will see the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by Tunchi101(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
rottennaija:
TECNO phones are crap. I'm using phantom z currently and I got c8 for my mum. Believe me, the phones have no quality. I got gionee m5 for my dad and I wish I had gotten it for myself instead of phantom z, shaa, m5 wasn't launched when I got phantom z.

My advice to u, don't go for the TECNO devices, they are overhyped and lacks quality. I'm speaking from experience. If you have the opportunity of having either phantom z or 5 or c8 close by with gionee m5, you will see the difference.
thanks for d suggestion mate. dat mobile is dope!!
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by psucc(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
@Rottennaija
This is quite an uncivilized way of criticising a company's. It can't so happen that all the 3products the op outlined are craps. If any or even all of them doesn't satisfy your need(if at all you have a special feature on the lookout) doesn't imply the products are crap. They can simply satisfy others' need.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by rottennaija(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
psucc:
@Rottennaija
This is quite an uncivilized way of criticising a company's. It can't so happen that all the 3products the op outlined are craps. If any or even all of them doesn't satisfy your need(if at all you have a special feature on the lookout) doesn't imply the products are crap. They can simply satisfy others' need.

I'm using there products and I had see the difference. Im speaking from experience abt this products, you shld trying examing them, then u will see.

I bought my mum c8 around november, clean, no stain, scratch or anything. But I observed that the screen draws certain lines, the type of lines you see when a touch screen device is about to have a dead screen.

I bought phantom z december 2014, in seeing the same lines and I'm this very careful type. No scratch, no broken screen.
Also, abt 4 months after getting it, the power button begins to develop fault, a power button that I hadly used since the Phone has this tap to sleep and a tap to wake. And I always set it to restart by 9pm because of my dataplan.

A colleague of mine has this phantom z mini that she had to send back to TECNO because the Phone refuse to come on Again after abt 3 months of buying it. They repaired and send it back to her. Currently, the Phone's screen is as good as dead. The screen just grows dim and comes on when it feels like.

So, at least from my little explaination, you shld see that i'm quite good at what I do. And I have a little of experience on this devices. I have used nokia, samsung, tecno and gionee. All my brothers that get Phone either gives me the money to get them a Phone or I direct on which Phone to buy, telling them the merits and demerits of their choice.

1 of my brothers uses infinix, 1 uses samsung, 2 uses gionee, my dad uses gionee m5, I'm using tecno with my mum.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by daphid25(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
So y'all have bought tecno phones for your father, mother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, neighbour... Awon oniro oshi

Op, those phone are good phones, but I'd suggest you get c8 or let your pocket decide for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by Olayinka111: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Tunchi101:
thanks for d suggestion mate. dat mobile is dope!!
Gionee phones are better than Tecno phones. I am saying this because I have used both. I do tell people if you hear that I bought a new phone don't ask of the brand rather ask of the gionee model

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by Xhaka(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Gionee shills everywhere angry
Op, go for c8 jare
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by mosjames: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tunchi101:
All those phones who just mentioned are great
Let your pocket decide on which to buy.
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by teelaweee(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tunchi101:
go for Camon C5 it's dope
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by Orator2383: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
rottennaija:

hehehe, see liar of monumental dimension . Comparing Phantom Z with Gionee M5. No be your fault sha , The Op has brainwashed u because i don't understand while anybody will compare phantom Z with c5 and c8
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by rottennaija(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Orator2383:
hehehe, see liar of monumental dimension . Comparing Phantom Z with Gionee M5. No be your fault sha , The Op has brainwashed u because i don't understand while anybody will compare phantom Z with c5 and c8

Maybe you read but didn't understand. I compared Phantom z with gionee5. I only mention c8 because I have the opportunity to use it, I also mentioned other phones like infinix.
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by rottennaija(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
daphid25:
So y'all have bought tecno phones for your father, mother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, neighbour... Awon oniro oshi

Op, those phone are good phones, but I'd suggest you get c8 or let your pocket decide for you.
Yes, and you know why? Because I know what to look for in a phone. Because I give you the merit and demerit of what you see in the market. And please, google cannot translate yoruba yet.
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by Yorubago(f): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tecno is for only those that have the ability to handle their phones with care... You can't mishandle your phones and start saying that the phones are not good...

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by daphid25(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
rottennaija:

Yes, and you know why? Because I know what to look for in a phone. Because I give you the merit and demerit of what you see in the market. And please, google cannot translate yoruba yet.
If google can't translate yoruba, then ask your yoruba neighbour or friend
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by mbourie(m): 12:08am On Mar 09, 2016
I am also having issues with the Tecno Phantom Z mini I bought last year October 27th.....I can never advice my enemy to buy Tecno Phones.....My 3rd Tecno phone - from L3 to J5 to Phantom Z mini....
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by Orator2383: 12:54am On Mar 09, 2016
mbourie:
I am also having issues with the Tecno Phantom Z mini I bought last year October 27th.....I can never advice my enemy to buy Tecno Phones.....My 3rd Tecno phone - from L3 to J5 to Phantom Z mini....
so you have bought 3 Tecno phones and yet u say they are not good. Y are you buying them
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by Tweetums(f): 6:27am On Mar 09, 2016
rottennaija:

I'm using there products and I had see the difference. Im speaking from experience abt this products, you shld trying examing them, then u will see.

I bought my mum c8 around november, clean, no stain, scratch or anything. But I observed that the screen draws certain lines, the type of lines you see when a touch screen device is about to have a dead screen. Hmmm you offended tecno...

I bought phantom z december 2014, in seeing the same lines and I'm this very careful type. No scratch, no broken screen.
Also, abt 4 months after getting it, the power button begins to develop fault, a power button that I hadly used since the Phone has this tap to sleep and a tap to wake. And I always set it to restart by 9pm because of my dataplan.

A colleague of mine has this phantom z mini that she had to send back to TECNO because the Phone refuse to come on Again after abt 3 months of buying it. They repaired and send it back to her. Currently, the Phone's screen is as good as dead. The screen just grows dim and comes on when it feels like.

So, at least from my little explaination, you shld see that i'm quite good at what I do. And I have a little of experience on this devices. I have used nokia, samsung, tecno and gionee. All my brothers that get Phone either gives me the money to get them a Phone or I direct on which Phone to buy, telling them the merits and demerits of their choice.

1 of my brothers uses infinix, 1 uses samsung, 2 uses gionee, my dad uses gionee m5, I'm using tecno with my mum.
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by Tweetums(f): 6:28am On Mar 09, 2016
rottennaija:

I bought my mum c8 around november, clean, no stain, scratch or anything. But I observed that the screen draws certain lines, the type of lines you see when a touch screen device is about to have a dead screen. Hmmm you offended tecno...

only you offended tecno ni
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by jiggar(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2016
"Taps mic and clears throat"

I would want to state here that, ever since I bought my Tecno H6 in november 2014, it has not developed any single fault, but for the battery which I just changed last month.
If you see my phone, you would think, I just bought it, some couple of months ago.

So to those having faults so early in their phones, I think you were just unlucky, but to completely fault the whole Tecno phones, seem a bit too extreme, don't you think so?

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by mbourie(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Orator2383:
so you have bought 3 Tecno phones and yet u say they are not good. Y are you buying them

The phones were affordable, L3 and Phantom Z mini was for me and I bought the J5 for my friend on her birthday....The J5 I bought this year is not working...My advice is, it is better to save up and buy quality phones Like IPhone, Samsung, Sony Xperia, HTC etc.

PS: I was once a promoter of Tecno Phones....
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by kolexepana: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Orator2383:
If they were to be giving award to liers, that guy would get nominated.
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by 360koncepts: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Camon C8

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by omoalajah(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2016
Camon C8

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by kolexepana: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na so people love C8 reach
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by jheed: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tunchi101:
go for C5 it has 4G which is better for internet and streaming
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by daphid25(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
mbourie:

The phones were affordable, L3 and Phantom Z mini was for me and I bought the J5 for my friend on her birthday....The J5 I bought this year is not working...My advice is, it is better to save up and buy quality phones Like IPhone, Samsung, Sony Xperia, HTC etc.

PS: I was once a promoter of Tecno Phones....
Hmm, really?
Na chinese people employ you
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by osenbarak: 6:15am On Mar 17, 2016
teelaweee:
go for Camon C5 it's dope
abeg guy C8 is still the best C5 is just a cover version of C8 only 4G that is the difference
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by annacheem: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
osenbarak:
abeg guy C8 is still the best C5 is just a cover version of C8 only 4G that is the difference
abeg guy dont come with ur silly write up they are no where near the same
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by mbourie(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
daphid25:

Hmm, really?
Na chinese people employ you

If you don't have better things to say, just overlook my statement.....
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by daphid25(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
mbourie:

If you don't have better things to say, just overlook my statement.....
You're lying then, you didn't work there.
Re: Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? by osenbarak: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
annacheem:
abeg guy dont come with ur silly write up they are no where near the same
okay ma

(1) (Reply)

Reach Mobile Launched Allure Plus 4G Smartphone At Rs.5444 In India / It's Like Airtel Has Fixed Their Freebasics Shhhhh... / Top 11 Best Android Hacking Apps & Tools Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.