Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Valentine Special - A Message To My Lover - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Valentine Special - A Message To My Lover (720 Views)

Nnenne’s Last Valentine: Short Story By Oluoma Udemezue / SaharaTV Special: A Tribute To Chinua Achebe (Video) / VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special - A Message To My Lover by Holyfire1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Reading through the story of St. Valentine, I realize Valentine didn't die for the wrong course. He died for what HE BELIEVED TO BE TRUE AND RIGHT. And what was that?
Valentine believed young lovers should be allowed to be joined together in Holy matrimony without the sentimental attitude or selfish interest of any higher authority to discourage early marriages. St. Valentine demonstrated the POWER IN LOVE, FOR WHAT IT CAN GIVE UP AT ANY COST compared to what it can receive. He made young folks realize that LOVE IS A SELFLESS SACRIFICE; sacrificing your comfort, your luxury, your time, your resources and even your life, whenever the need be, just for the sake of LOVE.

"THE STRONG CORD OF LOVE IS NOT MADE TIGHTER BY THE INTERWOVEN THREAD OF CASUAL SEX"-Abaire Olawale

The message of ST. Valentine is so simple and well understood. It is a message of LOVE to young folks, nothingless.
The strong cord of love is not made tighter by the interwoven thread of casual sex. Never! sex couldn't have been the ingredient that spice up love. If sex is love, then why shouldn't I sleep with my mum, my two beautiful sisters and my very own 'padi of life', because I love these wonderful people dearly, they mean a lot to me.
Do I have to have sex with my loved ones to show how much I love them? Absolutely No! That will DEFINITELY be insane. This is what happens when you reduce love to sex; insanity.

Many had relegated the power of LOVE to be built around their genitals. How can you reduce such an embodiment of Divine Strength to your below the belt faculty. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN DEATH. WHAT THEN IS SEX, COMPARED TO DEATH.
Young men and women, it might shock some of us to hear that sex itself is not a demonstration of love, even in marriage. Have you not heard of men who rape there own wives, men who uses their own wife as consolidation in business for their associates and a lot more. Love is greater than sex.

Sex is best enjoyed without any fear or guilt, so pleasurable and satisfying without any trouble and so much desired as often as you intend, ONLY IN MARRIAGE with the right spouse, not anywhere else, but IN HOLY MATRIMONY with your forever-life partner. Get it right and get it now.

Copyright © 2016 ABAIRE OLAWALE
www.abaireolawale.

Feel free to rebroadcast this message without any alteration of its content. Your comments and contributions are much appreciated. You can also share some experiences too. Thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Special - A Message To My Lover by Holluwarseygun1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one bro.

Shared....

But why is it that we tend to share love with only our loved ones and not all people or why is it that only one day is used or separated to celebrate love why not always??

The theory of celebrating love only on this day has kept me asking questions times without numbers without no answers.

1. Why can't we just make everyday a day when we should be able to celebrate all the people living around us?

2. Why is it that "SEX" is always the first thing on any average adolescents during the celebration of LOVE?

Thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Movie;the Law Wrote The Script / Let It Go / Olu (diary Of A Broke Playboy) Episode 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.