Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) (59016 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Pebcak: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2016

but y are they using spoon to eat eba ahh layemi ask for water wash ur hand well and use your hand no time, using spoon to eat eba is when eba and soup will fall from the spoon and stain your white shirt.

I blame that bros in suit he should have made them comfortable buy using his hands. Eba is not a foreign food now
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by winilove(f): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wow dts lovely
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by cirmuell(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hian, give this guys breathing space na. undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kkgfd
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by kenzysmith: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
The husband be like make I eat this good food before I wake for this dream

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
VillageGOAT:
Mehn, am not angry with jumoke ooo...from breadseller to super model, it is not bad ooo, she is lucky, but i am very angry with the photographer, must he follow her everywhere she goes, just to snap her pics, she goes to her new mansion, he would snap, NTA comes to see her, he will snap, she goes to see her husband, he will snap, she and her husband are eating, he will still take pics, even when she goes to toilet, he would still take pics, and caption it like this "bread seller turn model taking a strong shit off in the toilet in her new mansion with her husband in the line waiting to shit his own",

mehn dem suppose stone that photographer.

Be like the photographer na blogger.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Everywhere I darn log in, the name "Olajumoke Orisaguna" is what I keep seeing.
If the momentum of this hype is sustained, she might as well put the Kardashians out of business.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by kenzysmith: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
The wife be like honey take am easy u re shaming me the man be like easy for were u kw weda this people they play us prank free me joor
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by oodua1stson: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Let's see when they make love too
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by esmeralda1(f): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by joey150(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wht nonsense is this now?? Am beginning to tink all dis tin na setup...jumoke upandan... Nawa oh..afterall one okada man photo bombed d picture.. Dem.no mention am at all sef
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Btruth: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
What kind of ogbono soup will someone enjoy with a spoon?

Abeg, find us another story.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by joey150(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
OjoDada50:
[color=red][b]The Boyfriend/Girlfriend Story..
BASCARD!!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mehn this whole thing is beginning to irritate me ,,olajumoke eating rice,. olajumoke with NTA..olajumoke dancing azonto ....Abeg. eee.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

crycrycrycrycry

gringringringringrin

#ThankYouLord!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
imagine if she had missed her lucky day by not coming to the market that fateful day!

Don't give up the fight for the good life.

Miracles' still happening.

You have your day, please don't miss it.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by BankManager(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:
LOL .... Is she using cutlery to eat eba already?
This keeps getting .....
I tire for d babe oo..
It keeps getting interesting mehn..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by deejaybeey: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
BOOK DJ BEEY 4 ANY KINDA EVENT ON 08161867936
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by FroshGirl(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chaai, they just they for.. Why are they using spoon?? Why not bare hands...lmao
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
You guys sld free this couple abeg...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by DjHypno(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Who is the husband and that ugly lady ??
What made her famous ??

She was selling bread and what happened ?? The president bought some bread from her and she became a celebrity ??

I just can't understand
You don't need to understand.

Hater!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
How did u know it's ogbono?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
This camera person sef, I for show this eba! cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by PeinDanzo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
End time eba
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerians and publicity. Your houses are on fire and you are all chasing rats cheesy

Soon, you will start following them into their bedroom. Yeye people!

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by ChukaLupin(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
For how long na
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
toms55:
Jumoke wey dey chop Strong Bread and Beans before her taste bud don change with correct eba and ogbono with orishirisi obstacles inside embarassed

God Garri don taya me ahhhhhhhhhhhh cry * hits head on wall* grin grin grin

2face idibia mama been dey fry akara before for festac, Timaya +him mama dey sell plantain, patoranking dey sell rat killer, Brymo sell nursery rhymes book.

God i be student o, I suppose get edge over dem cry

I no lost hope sha cheesy na Nigerian I be grin we no dey loose hopegrin grin

lol @ orishrish obstacles
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jumoke go soon give am red card as her level don change
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by MNDY(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
FROM 0 TO 100 - OLUWA NI (God's Marvellous Handwork)
-
The perfect description of grass to grace elevation is how God picked the call of OLAJUMOKE ORISAGUNA the Agege bread seller!
-
From an ordinary bread-hawker on the streets of Lagos to a wealthy international model as a result of her coincidental appearance in T.Y Bello's picture of Tinnie Tempah!
-
And by the way, her name OLAJUMOKE actually means "God will provide wealthy people to surround and take care of you." And it has happened in such an amazing way!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:
tongue
I told you more to come..... Enjoy onatisi

The next pictures we will see now is olajumoke learning how to drive or olajumoke taking a stroll
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by takuradua: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:

The next pictures we will see now is olajumoke learning how to drive or olajumoke taking a stroll
Berra enjoy it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by onadana: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
What is wrong with this people,eba is not eba unless it us eaten the normal way,with hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit / Read Full Life History Of Phyno (biography) / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.