Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Federal Government Pays Its Medical Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Half-salary - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Federal Government Pays Its Medical Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Half-salary (796 Views)

Osun Doctors Stage Peaceful Protest Over Half Salary (see Photos) / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Pays Its Medical Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Half-salary by imatrillionaire: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
I start wondering what is actually going on in Nigeria when the professionals that promote and maintain the health of Nigerians are allowed to go without salary for a month and then paid half-salary for the next month.
This half pay was rejected by some teaching hospital doctors both consultants and residents while in others, the pay was cunnngly posted to their accounts.
These professionals are "pained" by this ill-gesture of our government and they are planning for an indefinite shortdown of the system if government does not pay them their full salary.
Nigerians shouldn't call this set of professionals names when they speak the language understood by the government, rather Nigerians should condemn this very act of government wholesomely.
Politicians were paid their largesse without excuses, it's high time FG stopped thinking with its anus.
I am not one of them, but I was only privy to this information and decided to share.
Re: Federal Government Pays Its Medical Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Half-salary by shameseun: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Not one of the chefs, and no sauce. That's why its not sweet. Please incorporate one of the chefs or you try and spice it up abeg.
Re: Federal Government Pays Its Medical Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Half-salary by xpac01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wait, is this for real
Re: Federal Government Pays Its Medical Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Half-salary by imatrillionaire: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
xpac01:
Wait, is this for real
so real man, u can ask any Dr. u know

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Coffee! / How a hospital killed my daughter / Visible Veins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.