Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ways To Breakup With Your Lover Before February 14 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ways To Breakup With Your Lover Before February 14 (927 Views)

*ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before Valentine....* / 7 Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Babe Before February 14 / Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Breakup With Your Lover Before February 14 by jimohibrahim(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just a joke ooo, I don't want some chicks to come report me that I'm the cause of their breakups.. grin

[size=15pt] 1.16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery so
you’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!![/size]

[size=15pt]2.You don't even respect me. I'm talking
and you are busy breathing? It's over![/size]

[size=15pt]3. I'm planning on watching arsenal vs leceiter city match on sunday and you're planning on watching one program on telemundo too on Sunday..... We will know who's the boss in this house[/size]

[size=15pt]4. I called you and you picked up
immediately. You lack patience. It’s over!![/size]

[size=15pt]5. I told u I love my food hot but you
refused to warm the ice cream. You don't
care about me. It's over![/size]

[size=15pt]6. I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry the
other. You fried the one you were supposed to boil
and boiled the one you were
supposed to fry. You are not obedient, It’s
over![/size]

[size=15pt]7. I messaged you at 11:59pm and you
replied me at 12:00am. why did you reply me the
next day?... its over!!!![/size]

[size=15pt]8. I call u DARLING and you called me
HONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling my mother
a BEE. No respect for in- laws, pack your,
bags. its over![/size]

H-A-P-P-Y V-DAY IN ADVANCE.
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS..

CC. lalasticlala
Re: Ways To Breakup With Your Lover Before February 14 by Ezedon(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oboy if babes catch u, u r in trouble

this is end time break up
Re: Ways To Breakup With Your Lover Before February 14 by Iamlordgee(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Ways To Breakup With Your Lover Before February 14 by Kjking(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
hahahahah lwkm!!! Rotfl
Re: Ways To Breakup With Your Lover Before February 14 by sweetestever(f): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2016
IF I HEAR YOU SAY VAL AGAIN, IT WILL BE OVER BETWEEN US. :PIF I HEAR YOU SAY VAL AGAIN, IT WILL BE OVER BETWEEN US.

(1) (Reply)

If Today's Nigerians Were a Part of Past Isrealites... / I Wonder If Cristiano See This / Stingy Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.