Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (37871 Views)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
I am an experienced corper pharmacist currently serving in lagos, I'm in search of a pharmacy where I could work as a locum pharmacist (from 1pm). I can be reached on
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2013
Una don 4get d thread? PLS OH, CME BACK,.... Btw, Uniport's Pharmacy was accredited recently, though dey said it was a 2yr trial bt dey inducted der 1st set of Pharmacists in Nov 2012,.... We jst hope dey fully accredit it soon, so dat we can also graduate and be inducted,... <reppin d Uniport 2011 Pharmacy set>
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by ceejayboy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
hey,i jst graduated 4rm biochem in unn,am jst lukn 4 gr8 skuls in d carribean wia i cud study d.pharm or b.pharm,any1 wt clues of gud or rada gr8 ones can plz help me out,i wud b gr8ful
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by slavia(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2013
Ceejayo: I am an experienced corper pharmacist currently serving in lagos, I'm in search of a pharmacy where I could work as a locum pharmacist (from 1pm). I can be reached on 08035411803
go to http://rxevolution.com.ng/jobs/39-vacancies-in-retail-pharmacies-in-nigeria.html
I'm sure you'll find something
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by saintugo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gudday everyone so sori to derail d thread,pls am in search of a single lady from d medical sciences for a friend kindly send me an email let's get talking: ugonduboy@gmail.com
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by joshuapharm(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
So this thread existed and I didn't know..
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by OtukaAdura: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2013
slimfine: ^ seems like you are new here undecided, if so, welcome aboard!
I am new too. Need help seriously. I am a 300lpharmacy student in unilag plzz wud like to do my IT in d UK is Dat posible
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Hoyeenz(f): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Of course! Ensure you start processing it in time and tell the coordinator *I think its Dr. Adeluola or Dr. Akinleye, they will put you through.
Otuka Adura: I am new too. Need help seriously. I am a 300lpharmacy student in unilag plzz wud like to do my IT in d UK is Dat posible
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Aren't there pharmateucal wards or something in hospitals

I wnt to study pharmacy but still have mind in medicine...any advice plsssand how long is pharmacy studied@university
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2013
kizmartino: Aren't there pharmateucal wards or something in hospitals

I wnt to study pharmacy but still have mind in medicine...any advice plsssand how long is pharmacy studied@university
5yrs for B.Pharm, and 6yrs for D.Pharm. Only Uniben does D.Pharm in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
PharmD not D.pharm. In the US, D.pharm is Diploma in Pharmacy.
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
#me@:
PharmD not D.pharm. In the US, D.pharm is Diploma in Pharmacy.
sorry dude, we re in Naija,....
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2013
U still dont get. Would have explain better but use google.
Doctor of Pharmacy is tagged Pharm.D. While diploma in pharmacy D.Pharm which is not obtainable in Nigeria.
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Hoyeenz(f): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2013
Please, which country are you in?
#me@:
Doctor of Pharmacy is tagged Pharm.D. While diploma in pharmacy D.Pharm which is not obtainable in Nigeria.
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Divided States of Nigeria ooo^^^
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Hoyeenz(f): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Divided ke?
#me@:
Divided States of Nigeria ooo^^^
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by missdee1(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
heiss! madam,goan read ur books
Hoyeenz: Divided ke?
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by ebonyjoke(f): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hi guys,
I am a pharmacist(pharm D) currently serving, I really need motivators because my dream is to pratise outside the country to create a better life for myself. I am in dire need of advise on how to start.
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
ebony-joke:
Hi guys,
I am a pharmacist(pharm D) currently serving, I really need motivators because my dream is to pratise outside the country to create a better life for myself. I am in dire need of advise on how to start.

Stop looking for motivators and start taking actions, surely i see a bright future for you
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2013
#me@:
i get u bro,.. Jst pulling ur legs

tanks for d correction
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks.
Pls help us beg them to remove pharm chem from our syllabus. They dont do it even inthe US and UK that brought the course to us.
Cognosy is useless too, cramming rubbish. Mtchwww #so angry
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Hoyeenz(f): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pharm chem is better and very helpful but cognosy is useless to majority but to very few people, it is helpful. Enjoy it while it lasts.
#me@:
Thanks.
Pls help us beg them to remove pharm chem from our syllabus. They dont do it even inthe US and UK that brought the course to us.
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hmmmm, gud will help us.
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2013
#me@:
Thanks.
wat skul and level re u in?
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Samgreguc(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2013
I pray Uniport gets full acreditation as soon as possible. Then latter we can agitate for pharm. D
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: wat skul and level re u in?
im in level 2 in a SW uni
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by joshuapharm(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
#me@:
Thanks.

Ahh!! My best dept.. Cognosy is just not it tho, but I think it gives us something the medics don't have.. It's just too crazy.. Who told u they don't do pharm chem in the UK and US?
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by joshuapharm(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Samgreguc: I pray Uniport gets full acreditation as soon as possible. Then latter we can agitate for pharm. D

Don't worry, ull get accreditation. I remember UNiport was well represented at the PANS national convention. PharmD, I don't even know Wassup with that gist.*sigh*.
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
joshuapharm:

Ahh!! My best dept.. Cognosy is just not it tho, but I think it gives us something the medics don't have.. It's just too crazy.. Who told u they don't do pharm chem in the UK and US?
mhen, u are good then.
They do it there but not all schools, i gathered that from online research.
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Owakoi: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Greatest Pharmacist in the house.I hail
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by Samgreguc(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
joshuapharm:

Don't worry, ull get accreditation. I remember UNiport was well represented at the PANS national convention. PharmD, I don't even know Wassup with that gist.*sigh*.
God dey!
Re: Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
#me@:

im in level 2 in a SW uni
same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) / Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.