Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested (25350 Views)

Armed Youths Fight Each Other In Front Of Monarch's Palace In Sokoto. Photos / Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos) / Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by tommysparks: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2016
aAK1:
This are not the killers. Nigrian police force always framing the vulnerable
u must be the killer since you know who is not the killer. I will be forwarding your contact details to delta state police to investigate you, as u sympathise with kidnappers who have confessed then you must also be a kidnapper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Crownofwealth(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2016
i am sure this was the same group that kidnapped a lawyer along ughelli asaba express way and collected ransome of 1 million. thanks to God. finally they have been caught.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by tinktanker: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2016
ORACLE1975:
I don't believe it!!!
beta do cos its a regular occurrence in d south. Hausa do a lot of dirty shit on code. My neighbor was once robbed n he said d armed robbers all looked like Hausa n they spoke Hausa all thru. One was unfortunately caught early hours of d morning.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by tuk2ato(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Herdsmen.
BaddieKay:
"Headsmen"
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by tuk2ato(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2016
I thought some people on nl alleged that it was state sponsored murder because of the late Obi's mastermind of Biafra protest in Nigeria and Abroad.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by BaddieKay(f): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Oga this people go for human head not animals,so they're Headsmen....I know what I wrote that's y its in quo.Good morning
tuk2ato:
Herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Is really pathetic, I have never hear that a king was kidnaped not to talk of murdering him. All these herdsmen have turn a torn in our flesh. Imagine my community without a king now becuase of the miscreants. UBULU EZEMU shall rise again. RIP OBI AKAEZE
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by tuk2ato(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Sorry, i didnt notice tge sarcasm.
BaddieKay:
Oga this people go for human head not animals,so they're Headsmen....I know what I wrote that's y its in quo.Good morning
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Realhommie(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Ifebazz:

Have you sent all those who have been stealing from your treasury to jail? Of the two, who stole more?
Lame.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by glosparkles(f): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2016
They swallowed liver, kidnapped a whole monarch, still killed him.
in this stance, I would have preferred jungle justice
why??

Because if na one of their own or kind is that monarch, blood of the innocent, guilty, born and unborn children would have flowed.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by LydayBobo(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:
lipsrsealed grind them in a flour milling machine.....
You are very wicked. They should send them back to their village by tying them to the vehicle, drag them from Nnebisi road to Adamawa and hand over whatever remaining to their families to bury. Awon olori buruku

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2016
LydayBobo:
You are very wicked. They should send them back to their village by tying them to the vehicle, drag them from Nnebisi road to Adamawa and hand over whatever remaining to their families to bury. Awon olori buruku
Am am wicked chai...
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
You're a case....
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Jesona(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2016
aAK1:
What re u sayin? didnt u read d news b4 commenting?
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by refiner(f): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2016
tellwisdom:

Na Hotel dem wan send dem go before? sad

lol....I wonder ooo
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by BaddieKay(f): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

You're a case....
then study
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
then study
No I'd rather send headsmean
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by chanx: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2016
dorofresh:
Wonders they say shall never end.

Who would have thought Hausa people who where erstwhile seen as being very sincere will degenerate to the distasteful crime of kidnapping? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thank God they were caught. Let the law take its full course.

Good Job Nigeria police...

True talk....These Hausa guys are becoming something else and the earlier they are put on check the better
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Btruth: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2016
So, all the 4 corners of Nigeria is full of a potential kidnappers? Things have really really gone wrong in this country now.

God have mercy.
sad
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Trendishine: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2016
hand them over to warri boys 4rm delta , the kinsmen of the obi to do with dem wat they want, so they can understand the true meaning of terror, atleast others who want to tink or act like them can understand the true meaning of terror. wen they are being line up, tied strongly wit ropes on their necks, one on the other till they are almost chocking, then pour strong fuel on them and set them ablaze after decapitating them wyl they roast. then any other idiot who see such sight wld neva imagine to kidnap chicken talk nothing of commiting any crime at all
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2016
northerners... hmmm.... undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by pedrilo: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Hausa criminals are extremely brutal. I dnt knw why. . .
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by chanx: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2016
lawrenzojacuzzi:
Is really pathetic, I have never hear that a king was kidnaped not to talk of murdering him. All these herdsmen have turn a torn in our flesh. Imagine my community without a king now becuase of the miscreants. UBULU EZEMU shall rise again. RIP OBI AKAEZE
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by otokx(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2016
The sentence for kidnapping should be death.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Viktor1983(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2016
aAK1:

Mechie Onu! Have u ever been robbed in delta state?
I was robbed by fulani people on delta express road, they had shot guns , stole a 50inch TV I was delivering to someone.
Stole money ,stole clothes...
These same people Kidnapped my neighbor on abuja- kogi-edo express.The man secured freedom after his wife paid N1.5 million.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by tartar9(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2016
yeebĂ´s gradually spreading their virus to other tribes
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by otunbasteve: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2016
This monsters needed to be grinded alive on mortar.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Julietekekwe1: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2016
ORACLE1975:
I don't believe it!!!
because they are your brothers aby?
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Julietekekwe1: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Ifebazz:

Have you sent all those who have been stealing from your treasury to jail? Of the two, who stole more?
Even the bible recommend death penalty to kidnappers. so what is your point here, or is it because the dead man is not your Dad?
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by aAK1(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2016
tommysparks:
u must be the killer since you know who is not the killer. I will be forwarding your contact details to delta state police to investigate you, as u sympathise with kidnappers who have confessed then you must also be a kidnapper.
you must be sick in the head. Unfortunately for you, I'm no illiterate. You can forward it to the president for all I care.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2016
with the way the pastor escape...this is exactly hausa people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Thief Caught And Burnt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos / Prince Immanuel Korie Missing: Caleb University Student Goes Missing [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.