Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested (25344 Views)

Armed Youths Fight Each Other In Front Of Monarch's Palace In Sokoto. Photos / Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos) / Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by rexzqcom(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Ifebazz:

Have you sent all those who have been stealing from your treasury to jail? Of the two, who stole more?

They killed, they are murderers. And must all be put to death, if found guity.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by ejairum: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Are this not d same pple dats been a frieght to nigerians, bombing here n der? Human life is notyn to them compare to just kidnapping. Maybe this is their new handwork. My dear forget dat thing, in this life everybody is a suspect.
dorofresh:
Wonders they say shall never end.

Who would have thought Hausa people who where erstwhile seen as being very sincere will degenerate to the distasteful crime of kidnapping? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thank God they were caught. Let the law take its full course.

Good Job Nigeria police...
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by rexzqcom(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2016
aAK1:
This are not the killers. Nigrian police force always framing the vulnerable

Since you're so sure they're not the killers.
Could be your gang are the killers.
You need to go tell police who the real killers are.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by subzidi: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2016
mcee1:
Send them to jail. angry
To waste tax payers money on food? shocked shocked
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by klax(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:
lipsrsealed grind them in a flour milling machine.....

Yea they should grounded to powder. It's Unbelieveable hausa and fulani are daily becoming notorious and remain a danger to Nigeria in every aspect both politically, spiritually, socially I mean everything these anuofia called hausa and fulani represent to Nigeria is a curse.

I see them as a curse on Nigeria soil and that is why where ever that useless Lord Lugard useless spirit is will know no peace for joining us with these goats.

Even the civil war anger was based on them, June 12 them, Abacha them, sharia them, boko haram them, shiite or shit them, looting them, islamic madness them, the world worst disease them, backwardness them, all is them endlessly.
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by akigbemaru: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Killed king
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by tommysparks: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
aAK1:
you must be sick in the head. Unfortunately for you, I'm no illiterate. You can forward it to the president for all I care.
sick enough to recognise the fool in you. Remember to take your drugs today. Many are mad few are wandering . If u were not a fool, u will say this one's too are innocent arrested by police.
www.punchng.com/im-destined-to-be-a-pastor-kidnapping-was-a-temporary-job/
Your likes will soon end up in ekwulobia prison. Continue
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Unibenstudents: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Complaint On Harrasment Of Students By The Dean Of Uniben Faculty Of Law
https://www.nairaland.com/2930628/complaint-harrasment-students-dean-uniben
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by greatbrian(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Are u sure the police aint parading innocent civilians. Am perplexed coz z hard for u to see an Hausa kidnapper or armed robber. The best dey do z turn beggar. My mind though
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by tommysparks: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
greatbrian:
Are u sure the police aint parading innocent civilians. Am perplexed coz z hard for u to see an Hausa kidnapper or armed robber. The best dey do z turn beggar. My mind though
guy u never see fulani arm robber, their bow and arrow is deadlier than a hydrogen bomb and they always rape if there is a woman. The Nigeria we have now is adulterated
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by olisaEze(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ifebazz:

Have you sent all those who have been stealing from your treasury to jail? Of the two, who stole more?
you well so?
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by greatbrian(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
tommysparks:
guy u never see fulani arm robber, their bow and arrow is deadlier than a hydrogen bomb and they always rape if there is a woman. The Nigeria we have now is adulterated
Am nt talking of Fulani. Am talking of the real hausa. D almajiris. I know hausa to be beggars I known them to be dirty. But its hard for u to see an armed robber among them or a kidnapper. Unless the one who has stayed in the west or east. Am nt a northerner am a proud ekiti boy. So don't think am a tribalist
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Ifebazz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
rexzqcom:

They killed, they are murderers. And must all be put to death, if found guity.
Really?
Re: Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested by Ifebazz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Julietekekwe1:
Even the bible recommend death penalty to kidnappers. so what is your point here, or is it because the dead man is not your Dad?
Have you sent Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Ibori, Uduaghan, Odili and the rest to their deaths, because you and I know these guys have done more hideous deeds than the kidnappers. Have you even told them to their faces that they are but common criminals let alone crucify them? Use your head sometimes, it's meant for thinking and don't just go about quoting bible that you don't read unbiasedly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In A Well In Taraba State. Photos / Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) / Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.