Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) (52930 Views)

French Mayor Eats Rat After Losing Bet On Barcelona Comeback Against PSG / Charles Dayot Eats Rat After Losing His Bet On PSG / Meet The Strongest Man In Nigeria Who Eats At Least 6 Times Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
majamajic:
that's not floor anyway

No, its the ceiling. grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) by Bizzyliss(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Messi is coming oo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) by birmingham04: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
Handsome man. See how little he eats, but our players will eat a big bowl of eba and still order extra. That's why they can never compete with the best
You with a little food what av you achieved?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) by emperorkhali(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
Cristiano Ronaldo took to Instagram to share a photo of him having a break while sitting on the floor with friends, he captioned the photo "Break time!"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBm_M8JhpTA/

he just said BREAK TIME and already has about 900+ likes ..omo me too I go become star
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) by Kirinwa: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty na so life dey oh,
When you don make am, everything were you go dey do, go be hit

As in hit from back to back.
If you too want the hit, come and collect it!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) by Kirinwa: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
bdemix:
Who b C.Ronaldo

Which planet are you typing from. Oh must be zombie planet cos am in my planet earth that dude is a legend!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) by stubbornman(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
that lady for the pix WOR WOR sha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) by axiliborha(f): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2016
If that's his house then I respect him a lot not some people that don't have more money than him...will be showing money and cars and ass on instagram just for likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History / Pitch Invader Runs On Pitch In Granada Vs Manchester United Match (Photos) / CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.