Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Experience With NYSC Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience With NYSC Registration (642 Views)

Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / EU To Collaborate With NYSC On Youth Empowerment (PHOTO) / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With NYSC Registration by VillageGOAT: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Infact i am very happy when i discovered that i would be going for NYSC by march, but after the registration, i started crying.

1) I thought NYSC said they would post us to the state that we would love to go, i really wanted them to post me overseas, to the states of my choice. So the four choice i had in mind was
1) california
2) Newyork
3) massachusetts
and 4) washington DC

and i wanted my PPA to be in white house, so that after serving for one year, they would pick me as a permanent staff in white house, it is my dream to work in white house, and if possible, try to become the president of USA, but what i saw made me to start crying, when i tried to enter "new york", they were telling me "ERROR", chai, then when i checked the list i saw the available states
1) yobe
2) borno
3) adamawa
4) kano
5) kaduna
6) zamfara
7) sokoto

i started crying, well what can i do sha, i had to pick four states.
So the states i picked were...
1) sambisa sorry i mean borno state
2) yobe
3) adamawa
4) and shokoto sorry i mean sokoto state

at least, my ppa might be in sambisa forest as a teacher.
Or in buhari farm feeding his cows.

2) secondly was the issue of names of schools attended.
How do they expect someone to still remember the school he/she went to, from nursery school to primary school to secondary school and university, and they even said we should put the year we got admission and the year we finished, what of those that finished secondary school in 1966, well, as for me, i tried to crack my brain to remember the name of my school, i now remembered that the name of my secondary school made me to fail my waec, the name only is confusing.
"achiakpapa community development grammar school"

my friend primary school was "st aquinas nursery and primary school"
his secondary school was "st thomas grammar school"
his university was "st university of nigeria nsukka"
and he wants to do his masters in "st oxford university"
and Ph.D in "st harvard university"

only him, na only st school he won go.

But it is good to serve our father land, so i will accept everything with good faith, what i just want is for NYSC to increase our allawee from 19800, to 180,000 we need newspaper allowances, transport allowances, entertainment allowances, feeding allowance and accommodation allowance, no be only senators they read newspaper.

Abi lalasticlala wetin you think? I know that you did your NYSC in bauchi state.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Members Prepare Food For Idps At Malkori Camp, Adamawa State / The Rush Is Here / BATCH A 15 Abeokuta South Ogun State Have You Gotten You FEB Alawee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.