Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Marketing Jobs, Not My Thing. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Marketing Jobs, Not My Thing. (750 Views)

Top Positions, Demanding Jobs Not For Women- Man Lectures Female Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Jobs, Not My Thing. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2016
I have never even thought for one day that i will be a marketing agent. In fact, i hated the job upon hearing its name. I even advised a lot of people not to do it but here i am today angry .

Its not easy doing this job and to cut the long story short, if you dnt have the passion for marketing, talking and selling, you will get fed up before you even say 'dollar don enter 325'. cry

Prospective customers: I have gone to markets and schools just to get customers signed up to for new accounts. Either instant accounts or standard savings but i realise that many of these customers already have accounts. Some even go as far to say : 'how many account we wan get?' That alone pisses me off but i prefer honesty.

Jokers: These set of customers dont really understand what they want. They talk like they really need an account but when u open the account, it will go dormant withing 6 months, why? They dont use it. This counts against me automatically.

The targets: I feel my targets are just meeeehn....you know? That kin target wey nogo wan gree you go work for morning but you just have to. Am not the only one sha. The money target too isnt left out. I need a few millions now and then for FD(fixed deposite), savings but my bruhda e no easy!!!!

Sometimes, my superiors think am lazy but its not so. This job aint just for me. I wont lie, am doing it for the monthly stipend.

Still looking for a berra job. cry

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Airline Is Looking For Females Cabin Crew / Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) / Graduated With A Second Class Lower Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.