Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How To Convert The Longtime Spent Online To Monetary Benefits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert The Longtime Spent Online To Monetary Benefits (479 Views)

Breaking: CBN To Convert The Country’s Lower Currency Notes Into Coins / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / New Monetary Policy Pulls Out N744bn From Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert The Longtime Spent Online To Monetary Benefits by opababa: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Let me share one of the several ways I make legitimate money online. This era of technology has helped tremendously in our daily activities. We spend so much time surfing the Internet for so many reasons but no monetary benefits to show for our lost time. Many people use their internet enabled smartphone for different reasons. According to study and observations, the youths majorly use their smartphone for social networking. As a matter of fact, some youths are so addicted that they feel incomplete without surfing Internet, pinging, Facebooking e.t.c in a particular day.
Ask yourself..... Have you maximized the potentials of your smartphone?? I know the answer is CAPITAL "NO".
There are limited jobs out there, even the few ones available are there very competitive. Do you know that your smartphone can generate income for you if properly used?? Do u know u can earn money within the corners of your home??

Let me introduce you to a job and online part time working website, there is no fix time for job, you can work in any hours of the day. All you need to do is to promote personal product and get paid on commission basis.

How much can you earn?
You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much work you do to promote the product. you can get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.

I have been making money from this platform for sometime now. This is for real

REGISTER on http://dollarmob.com/?ref=275377 to start earning money from this platform
Re: How To Convert The Longtime Spent Online To Monetary Benefits by bizgenius1: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
how much have u earned there?? all these dollarshit sites are notn buh pure scamm

1 Like

Re: How To Convert The Longtime Spent Online To Monetary Benefits by gafmod: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
OP,THIS IS A REAL SCAM SITE!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hifi Bluetooth Mp3{radio} Speakers / Four Ways To Save The Naira And Our Forex Reserve / An Open Letter To Local Market For Reduction In Price Of Commodities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.