Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) (35132 Views)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by IYANGBALI: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Her toto sweet be dat
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by banmee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Am back again with my funny weird videos grin
Bet this with me, be prepared to laugh your ass out grin grin grin

He-Goats Tries to Forcefully Rape Another Goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP6mzGkao74

Is this even normal? The owner keeps on trying to defend his goat from s€x starved He-goats

grin
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by THUNDER4real(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is funny
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
sambisaman:

goats are naturally stubborn. You can't stop them when they want something. 'as stubborn as a goat'
. As stubborn as a donkey
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by akike: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
esosuo:

Na u drug am ,why u think say dem dey call am he goat? ,do u know wat it Implies to call a human he-goat ?

Mtchewwww

You must have failed Agricultural science and Biologyundecided
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by johnnysmart(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
This one strong.....

1 Like

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by nwakibie3(m): 12:31am On Feb 14, 2016
Lol... but the guy wicked ooo e for allow the goat do jst one round naa. He is a man and should hv imagined himself in that he goat's shoes. grin

3 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Codyt(m): 1:33am On Feb 14, 2016
Lmao
Teespice:
this thread reminds me of how distracted I got watching two goats having sex.

how this goat was chasing the female up and down. Obviously, it was on heat. the way it would mount the female from behind and it's kini will shoot out and the humping begins.

thank my chi that the woman whose shop I went to did not notice as she wasted time looking for my balance.

I am so perverted. smh.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by AgentOfAllah: 3:23am On Feb 14, 2016
akike:

Drugged!
Not hard to believe, considering how persistent it was. How can one tell that it is drugged though, and do you know the type/name of drug used? Thanks
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by poshpappy(m): 4:27am On Feb 14, 2016
you know if the goat don chop the he goat food wella and dem don arrange b4 the owner kum dey disturb them...lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by esosuo: 5:30am On Feb 14, 2016
akike:

Mtchewwww

You must have failed Agricultural science and Biologyundecided
How u take know grin grin grin,you starting to sound lik some one hu only seen goats in movies
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by ikechialex1(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2016
spiritual things
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Ekaka1(m): 6:56am On Feb 14, 2016
Ok
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by zubby29(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Teespice:

how this goat was chasing the female up and down. Obviously, it was on heat. the way it would mount the female from behind and it's kini will shoot out and the humping begins.

thank my chi that the woman whose shop I went to did not notice as she wasted time looking for my balance.

I am so perverted. smh.
you r always on heat
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Teespice(f): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2016
zubby29:
you r always on heat
ignored.
no need dignifying you with a response.
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Teespice(f): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2016
zubby29:
you r always on heat
ignored.
no need dignifying you with a response.
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by smite(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Teespice:

I am so perverted. smh.

lolz! could have joined them for a three-some or join the next set
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by benjanny(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2016
That white goat too stubburn oooooo
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2016
TheDauraMallam:
Get an phone with better camera.

is diz english or engliss
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by jamace(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2016
yusufogrin:

is diz english or engliss
grin grin grin
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by akike: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
Not hard to believe, considering how persistent it was. How can one tell that it is drugged though, and do you know the type/name of drug used? Thanks

I have no idea
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by akike: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2016
esosuo:

How u take know grin grin grin,you starting to sound lik some one hu only seen goats in movies

Didn't you grow up with goatsundecided
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kogi na bastard
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by AgentOfAllah: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
akike:

I have no idea

So how did you know it was drugged?
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by akike: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

So how did you know it was drugged?

Have you ever witnessed such before?
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by AgentOfAllah: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
akike:

Have you ever witnessed such before?

I haven't, but I wouldn't rely much on my experience. This may very well be a prevalent behaviour of goats of which I am ignorant, given my limited encounter with them, to start with.
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by akike: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

I haven't, but I wouldn't rely much on my experience. This may very well be a prevalent behaviour of goats of which I am ignorant, given my limited encounter with them, to start with.

No, it isn't

Ask aroundsmiley
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Flashh: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
that white one gringrin
You are free to come and rape me too. cheesy wink
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by vickylala239: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
timidapsin:
Am back again with my funny weird videos grin
Bet this with me, be prepared to laugh your ass out grin grin grin

He-Goats Tries to Forcefully Rape Another Goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP6mzGkao74

Is this even normal? The owner keeps on trying to defend his goat from s€x starved He-goats

No!! This act was made Jst to put up a funny video....

What he actually did Was to apply something one d female goat bumbum... Dat stuff u usually applied so Dat male goat will b attracted for mating....

ThAt tin is so powerful Dat it can attract some many male goat around.. provided dey cn smell it from where ever they are....

If that guy walk miles more male goats on d street will join...

If u look closely... on a normal day goat is suppose to from from him...being human...Xcept dey r use to u....Bt in this case dey cn resist d smell of Wat was applied of d female part.....

To me he actually took it to b mate by male goat after applying d stuff...going bck others got attracted to Wat he applied,so he is trying to avoid d female being kill or harm due to numerous sex.....

Look on a normal day if d owners of those males goats Whr close by,he culd Nt Hv done all does wicked act..throwing a goat Dat high on the air....
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Dreyl(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
i cant believe this.
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by CaroLyner(f): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

You are free to come and rape me too. cheesy wink
you sure you can handle it? grin
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by AgentOfAllah: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

No, it isn't

Ask aroundsmiley

And I thought you knew with certainty. Well, I am now sceptical about your claim. Anecdotes aren't substitutes for sound evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / Elephant Appreciates A Man With A Kiss For Advocating For Them (Video) / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.