Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) (4074 Views)

Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) / Screen Grabs Of Nigerians Sense Of Humor... Laugh Away Your Sorrow. / Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
welcome to my comedy clinic... enjoy and laugh away your sickness

a dose of laughter a day, keeps the doctor awaygrin

2 Shares

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by liljboy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
liljboy:
lol... thanks for adding bro... BTW, that lady with the beautiful eyes is ur wifey IJN

1 Like

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
lol

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
the kiss my nose shii... n ass-ma... lol...

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Moments like this make us remember that Obama is just a man like any other. The President of the USA and the former president of france Nicolas Sarkozy both have to stop to appreciate the woman in the tight dress. Really, can you blame them? Let’s just hope Michelle doesn’t see this post.

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2016
modafuqerundecided

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by liljboy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
hfinest1:
lol... thanks for adding bro... BTW, that lady with the beautiful eyes is ur wifey IJN
I transfer it to my nearest neighbor
Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
liljboy:
I transfer it to my nearest neighbor
bit she's beautiful nau... and she's flexible too... of u know what i meanwink

shey make i give u her number?
Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by liljboy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
hfinest1:
bit she's beautiful nau... and she's flexible too... of u know what i meanwink

shey make i give u her number?
I want eni
Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
dude really fvcked up his hair

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2016
lol... liljboy cone upload funny oics make i laugh abeg

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by liljboy(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2016
hfinest1:
lol... liljboy cone upload funny oics make i laugh abeg
lwkmd that Obama pic tho

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by hfinest1(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2016
liljboy:
lwkmd that Obama pic tho
madt nigga... cute dog by the way,
Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by liljboy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
😢😢
Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
*in ice prince's voice* qimme some more grin
Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by liljboy(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2016
hehehe

Re: Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 11, 2016
weldone

(1) (Reply)

Funny Matured Cartoons To Help Relax Your Nerves This Beautiful Sunday. / Best Yo' Momma Jokes / Funny Pictures - Girls And Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.