Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (10483 Views)

Laugh Away Your Sorrow When You Begin To Look At This 52 Funny Pictures And Joke / Quality Meme Thread. Laugh Your Sorrow Out. / You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) by wealthpower(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Are you bored, looking for something to cheer up

Maybe you had been provoked by someone

Laff away all your sorrow

_Oya laff small_*
������������������
So Because The Doctor Asked You To Change Ur
Drinking Habit, U Now Drink Beer With Spoon.
You will nor kill me o
M trying to hold ma faint
������

A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to
London... See question!!
who wants to stay in this Nigeria where
1. Fowls rape themselves
2. Exam questions come out before the proposed
examination date
3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones are
expensive
4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get home,you
realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira and meat 30
Naira
5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try drinking
the Garri for 20 Days straight,Falz Glasses will be small
size compared to your own
6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get home to
see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1)
7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing the road because They don't want to die again
If you advice me to stay in Nigeria ehn! Hmmmmmmmn
just dnt let me talk!!!!!

People are just too wicked Shaa, how can I asked my
friend to turn on his hotspot for me and he said he
has deleted it.
Lemme faint on a mat

I was struggling with my biology practical when one
slay
queen asked, "please is earthworm a wild animal"
Chai!!! Our lecturer has fainted, security officer has
fainted
too, we are now fainting according to our matric
number,
ah just dey wait for my turn buh I don't want to faint on floor buh d security man fainted on ma own table nah

I'm not saying i hate my ex, am just saying that if i find her in hospital on life machine. I would unplug the machine and charge my phone. lol500fv500fv

That Awkward moment......... When u are laffin so hard with ur crush.... Den a HEAVY CATARRH jump out of ur nose...����
FADALURD TAKE MY SOUL���.

Android fones can be so annoying.how do I explain it? , I just received a notification now that my bible app needs update, pls wat does d bible need update for? Has Adam eaten another apple?

IPhone 7s earpiece is N67,000. My question is this...... will I be able to hear angel Micheal testing the trumpet two days before rapture??.

# TroubleMaking is when you are in a canoe in
the middle of a river, and you now start
singing "Mami water power, powerless
power..."

When you take a girl to ATM she will start apologizing for things she hasn't Done.
"Honey am sorry for shouting at you next week"
�����

When I get a Whatsapp Message asking me to forward it to
10 people or I die in 7 days. I close the message and wait for
death to come.

U are 33 year old and ur role model is emmanuella; can't u see the devil is using ur life to play nairabet.

Abeg I don't want to laugh alone...��������������☝�☝�☝�☝��

����� That Moment
When u want to charge ur phone in a football viewing centre and you mistakely off the DSTV during the penalty shoot......
Shey u remember when ur mom always tell u that ur phone will kill u one day? The moment has finally come just get ready to die.......���

*One day, I will take you to bed, make*
*you feel hot, make you groan and*
*scream like a baby, make you cry,*
*make you weak, make you tired and*
*you will hold your pillow so tight.. AND*
*that's me; Mr. Malaria! So always*
*remember to sleep under a treated*
*mosquito net.*
*I like the way you are thinking*

������

���Dear ladies if a guy tell you come to my house I won't touch you,tell him let's meet at shoprite I won't pick anything.����

Nigerian Police Will search ur Phone and Will not see anything They will be like so u still Have *WO* by *Olamide* Song That the Government Banned... oya Enter Motor�����

Adults only�
A couple had a quarrel one evening. When it was time to sleep, the man laid on the floor while the lady balanced on the bed. Later in the night, the husband held his small man and said "you better sleep, didn't you see when I quarreled with her?"
The lady replied "don't involve everybody in our quarrels ooo, the case is between me and you, don't involve him. Allow him to come and play with his friend".
����

I went to buy Recharge card from One Aboki who sells stuff on my street, when I got there he was arguing with another Aboki, suddenly he turned to me and said {oga abeg shebi na Toothpaste Marry Animal Calling}� I have never been so confused in my life I kept asking him to repeat what he meant but he kept saying the same thing I was frustrated, I had to leave them to their argument as I couldn't be of help. But it kept bothering my mind, what could this guy mean?? After weeks of racking my brain to decipher the meaning of his statement, Na this morning I realize wetin the guy dey ask me. What he was saying was {Oga abeg shebi na 2face Marry Annie Macaulay}�����

Anytime I pass by any transformer .that's when that one corner dance dey hungry me .
Should I dance to it??�

Davido sang "Banana fall on u " and u Nigerians joined him....and people are wondering why Nigerians are suffering from "Monkey pox" ...Monkey came down on us to chop the fallen banana���

Time will come when you wanna borrow airtime from MTN and they will be like,,�
"swear say you go pay back before seven days"��

A husband and wife were in the midst of a violent quarrel, and husband was losing his temper. "Be careful," he said to his wife. "You will bring out the animal in me."... "So what?" his wife shot> back. "Who is afraid of a mouse?"

���������

Some ladies are not Romantic in bed at all

You'll be kissing them around their Neck and they'll be like ??
Please don't spoil my Necklace o, I just bought it yesterday.
��

Some Men are fools, how can you pass by me with your car and few distance from me pick a lady, and the car break down ����. now you are like oh bro help me push it ��� ���

He never finish oh, click here for the remaining laff unlimited

http://www.gisttrend.tk/2017/10/laugh-away-all-your-sorrow-jokes.html?m=0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) by onward4life(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice one kipitup!
Re: Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) by wealthpower(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2017
onward4life:
Nice one kipitup!

Thanks dude
Re: Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 31, 2019
These are good and minimal!! shocked
Re: Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) by Holatunde111(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
*My bro if she puts you on her status, ask her to screenshot the number of views and show you. You can be the only one to see urself on her status �*
Re: Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) by Holatunde111(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lols

Re: Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) by ajibolaoke2019(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
wealthpower:
Are you bored, looking for something to cheer up

Maybe you had been provoked by someone

Laff away all your sorrow

_Oya laff small_*
������������������
So Because The Doctor Asked You To Change Ur
Drinking Habit, U Now Drink Beer With Spoon.
You will nor kill me o
M trying to hold ma faint
������

A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to
London... See question!!
who wants to stay in this Nigeria where
1. Fowls rape themselves
2. Exam questions come out before the proposed
examination date
3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones are
expensive
4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get home,you
realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira and meat 30
Naira
5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try drinking
the Garri for 20 Days straight,Falz Glasses will be small
size compared to your own
6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get home to
see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1)
7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing the road because They don't want to die again
If you advice me to stay in Nigeria ehn! Hmmmmmmmn
just dnt let me talk!!!!!

People are just too wicked Shaa, how can I asked my
friend to turn on his hotspot for me and he said he
has deleted it.
Lemme faint on a mat

I was struggling with my biology practical when one
slay
queen asked, "please is earthworm a wild animal"
Chai!!! Our lecturer has fainted, security officer has
fainted
too, we are now fainting according to our matric
number,
ah just dey wait for my turn buh I don't want to faint on floor buh d security man fainted on ma own table nah

I'm not saying i hate my ex, am just saying that if i find her in hospital on life machine. I would unplug the machine and charge my phone. lol500fv500fv

That Awkward moment......... When u are laffin so hard with ur crush.... Den a HEAVY CATARRH jump out of ur nose...����
FADALURD TAKE MY SOUL���.

Android fones can be so annoying.how do I explain it? , I just received a notification now that my bible app needs update, pls wat does d bible need update for? Has Adam eaten another apple?

IPhone 7s earpiece is N67,000. My question is this...... will I be able to hear angel Micheal testing the trumpet two days before rapture??.

# TroubleMaking is when you are in a canoe in
the middle of a river, and you now start
singing "Mami water power, powerless
power..."

When you take a girl to ATM she will start apologizing for things she hasn't Done.
"Honey am sorry for shouting at you next week"
�����

When I get a Whatsapp Message asking me to forward it to
10 people or I die in 7 days. I close the message and wait for
death to come.

U are 33 year old and ur role model is emmanuella; can't u see the devil is using ur life to play nairabet.

Abeg I don't want to laugh alone...��������������☝�☝�☝�☝��

����� That Moment
When u want to charge ur phone in a football viewing centre and you mistakely off the DSTV during the penalty shoot......
Shey u remember when ur mom always tell u that ur phone will kill u one day? The moment has finally come just get ready to die.......���

*One day, I will take you to bed, make*
*you feel hot, make you groan and*
*scream like a baby, make you cry,*
*make you weak, make you tired and*
*you will hold your pillow so tight.. AND*
*that's me; Mr. Malaria! So always*
*remember to sleep under a treated*
*mosquito net.*
*I like the way you are thinking*

������

���Dear ladies if a guy tell you come to my house I won't touch you,tell him let's meet at shoprite I won't pick anything.����

Nigerian Police Will search ur Phone and Will not see anything They will be like so u still Have *WO* by *Olamide* Song That the Government Banned... oya Enter Motor�����

Adults only�
A couple had a quarrel one evening. When it was time to sleep, the man laid on the floor while the lady balanced on the bed. Later in the night, the husband held his small man and said "you better sleep, didn't you see when I quarreled with her?"
The lady replied "don't involve everybody in our quarrels ooo, the case is between me and you, don't involve him. Allow him to come and play with his friend".
����

I went to buy Recharge card from One Aboki who sells stuff on my street, when I got there he was arguing with another Aboki, suddenly he turned to me and said {oga abeg shebi na Toothpaste Marry Animal Calling}� I have never been so confused in my life I kept asking him to repeat what he meant but he kept saying the same thing I was frustrated, I had to leave them to their argument as I couldn't be of help. But it kept bothering my mind, what could this guy mean?? After weeks of racking my brain to decipher the meaning of his statement, Na this morning I realize wetin the guy dey ask me. What he was saying was {Oga abeg shebi na 2face Marry Annie Macaulay}�����

Anytime I pass by any transformer .that's when that one corner dance dey hungry me .
Should I dance to it??�

Davido sang "Banana fall on u " and u Nigerians joined him....and people are wondering why Nigerians are suffering from "Monkey pox" ...Monkey came down on us to chop the fallen banana���

Time will come when you wanna borrow airtime from MTN and they will be like,,�
"swear say you go pay back before seven days"��

A husband and wife were in the midst of a violent quarrel, and husband was losing his temper. "Be careful," he said to his wife. "You will bring out the animal in me."... "So what?" his wife shot> back. "Who is afraid of a mouse?"

���������

Some ladies are not Romantic in bed at all

You'll be kissing them around their Neck and they'll be like ??
Please don't spoil my Necklace o, I just bought it yesterday.
��

Some Men are fools, how can you pass by me with your car and few distance from me pick a lady, and the car break down ����. now you are like oh bro help me push it ��� ���

He never finish oh, click here for the remaining laff unlimited

http://www.gisttrend.tk/2017/10/laugh-away-all-your-sorrow-jokes.html?m=0
Re: Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) by chiderakele: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
LOL grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year / Laff Until U Re Tired. / An Arab Man Got Interviewed At Us Embassy Consulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.