Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Car Tracker Issues Car Refuses To Start Toyota Camry 1999 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Tracker Issues Car Refuses To Start Toyota Camry 1999 Model (693 Views)

Reason Why Your Car Refuses To Start / Please Help: My Car Refuses To Start After Re-filling The Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Tracker Issues Car Refuses To Start Toyota Camry 1999 Model by charly24: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hello gurus in d house pls my car refused to start I called my electrician who suggest my sim in my tracker is d culprit he deactivated it and the car came up he ask me to get a new sim which I did frm MTN office today registered n reinstalled car was OK drove home only for me to go out dis evening d car refuse to start again called the guy DAT fixed d device he is suggesting or rather saying its d trackers relay DAT is bad pls guys its really frustrating pls what do u tik its actually wrong with dis tracker cos I won't try to drive around town with out a tracker on my car the model is Camry 1999 I need help thanks
Re: Car Tracker Issues Car Refuses To Start Toyota Camry 1999 Model by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2016
charly24:
Hello gurus in d house pls my car refused to start I called my electrician who suggest my sim in my tracker is d culprit he deactivated it and the car came up he ask me to get a new sim which I did frm MTN office today registered n reinstalled car was OK drove home only for me to go out dis evening d car refuse to start again called the guy DAT fixed d device he is suggesting or rather saying its d trackers relay DAT is bad pls guys its really frustrating pls what do u tik its actually wrong with dis tracker cos I won't try to drive around town with out a tracker on my car the model is Camry 1999 I need help thanks

he is right. The relay is designed to disable the vehicle, unfortunately in most cases, the relays that come with substandard trackers are not durable. If you don't want the consistent off and on, tell your electrician to wire up the relay to disable car when the hammer is in the closed position, meaning when you send the instruction do deactivate, presently relay has to be active for car to start, and where it fails you are stuck.
Re: Car Tracker Issues Car Refuses To Start Toyota Camry 1999 Model by charly24: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

he is right. The relay is designed to disable the vehicle, unfortunately in most cases, the relays that come with substandard trackers are not durable. If you don't want the consistent off and on, tell your electrician to wire up the relay to disable car when the hammer is in the closed position, meaning when you send the instruction do deactivate, presently relay has to be active for car to start, and where it fails you are stuck.
Re: Car Tracker Issues Car Refuses To Start Toyota Camry 1999 Model by charly24: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2016
thanks Gazuzz i do appreciates ur response wen need arises so in other words i should get the relay replaced right? cos am so confused right now thanks boss.

(1) (Reply)

Intex Aqua Lions T1 With 1GB Of RAM !! / Chrysler Voyage Car / Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) Smartphone Newss !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.