Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) (6446 Views)

Promote Cpa Offers,mlm Links,affiliate Url,website, To 900million Subscriber / Get Interest Free LOAN At Ease (worldwide Opportunity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
How to fill clickpromise application

COMPANY INFORMATION

Company: used my domain name here without the extension ( there is nothing on the website, just hosted it on a free host) e g konga

Type of business: choose other

Business description: whatever u like or leave it at clickpromise bla bla

Address: whatever u choose

PAYMENT INFO

Tax id : no tax id

Make payment to: contact

Payment method: whatever u like...i used my payoneer bank details

Make sure u dont leave any box empty...click submit
(Modif
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Lstar4real(m): 5:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Julie95:

Why should i deceive u?
Everything here is free to both parties
U dont pay me, i dont pay u
free guide?

U never replied me that you registered, so i guess your cool.
Hi have reply you that I already register but yet to get the free guide from you.....Please reply my email. .. luqmon4real09@gmail.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Lstar4real:
Hi have reply you that I already register but yet to get the free guide from you.....Please reply my email. ..
Please, reply here with your issues cant see ur mail again. BTW u didnt reply me tru ur mail that you registered. Would be better here. Thanks
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2016
After clickpromise have accepted you

You need to

Login to ur affiliate account

Search offers

Projectbreakthrough 2.0

Request approval

When you get approved... Follow the steps below

What you need to do after being approved to run project breakthrough offers

Copy ur affiliate link

Use a url redirection like g oo.gl, t.c o, f b.me

Paste ur affiliate link there and copy the url shortened link

This is the link u will send to people. Just like i have done.

To understand this...when you are approved..you will be sent terms and conditions for running the offer.

In there you will see that they accept traffic from social network, searches etc and you will fulfill that by using the url shortened link i posted above

Feel free to drop questions.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
to generate yor affiliate link for the offer

click creatives

get custom link

generate link

drop your questions here. would gladly help

Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
remember to cloak your affiliate links with url redirection websites like t .co, fb .me, g oo.gl

make some money $$$$
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by ExplicitContent: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP I still tender my question again, how much have you made from clickpromise? Have you received payment & what is the prove you did.. I ask this not because I doubt you or wish to antagonise you but for confidential purpose.

Ya'all Visit affpaying.com and search for Clickpromise review. You'll see that these guys have no payment proves and recommendations from affiliates yet.
This simply means they are new guys in the block(new CPA company) and you can never be sure of their financial strength for now .. so those of you registered and promoting offers already be conscious of the fact that what you doing is a test run.. until you earn and receive payment for your offers promoted it's a capital OYO

1 Like

Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
ExplicitContent:
OP I still tender my question again, how much have you made from clickpromise? Have you received payment & what is the prove you did.. I ask this not because I doubt you or wish to antagonise you but for confidential purpose.

Ya'all Visit affpaying.com and search for Clickpromise review. You'll see that these guys have no payment proves and recommendations from affiliates yet.
This simply means they are new guys in the block(new CPA company) and you can never be sure of their financial strength for now .. so those of you registered and promoting offers already be conscious of the fact that what you doing is a test run.. until you earn and receive payment for your offers promoted it's a capital OYO

Last time i checked you weren't forced to promote this.

If you dont know about something, you simply ask not bitching around the thread.

When you bring a lead(sign up and confirmation) you get 1.50$.
the company sell that lead again 1.20$/click to another company or affiliate....
they sell click not email (so they make sure that the lead is for them only) .
did you get it ?

When you are accepted, you will see that your clicks are counted too, not only signup and confirmation.

Network pays the following month for last month request.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by ExplicitContent: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Julie95:

Last time i checked you weren't forced to promote this.

If you dont know about something, you simply ask not bitching around the thread.

When you bring a lead(sign up and confirmation) you get 1.50$.
the company sell that lead again 1.20$/click to another company or affiliate....
they sell click not email (so they make sure that the lead is for them only) .
did you get it ?

When you are accepted, you will see that your clicks are counted too, not only signup and confirmation.

Network pays the following month for last month request.

Don't you use unmannered words at me okay? sad. I see People are quick to get mad when they cut up with the truth..
Wetin concern me, better get sense asap.
Any experienced CPA affiliate who has followed my quest in every of my post will know what am talking about when I say Clickpromise should be verified..don't point me to how am gone get accepted and pick offers, or how network pay affiliates I already know & done all that besides that's not what am talking about.
The quest is on the authenticity of the network & you already shown you'r igonorant of this by the way you reply me.
Mind you when it comes to anything Affiliate marketing i'll practically school you. Before you created this thread i was already earning $$$ and as at when you made your last post I earned $$$ so don't think am a novice in this. Get it?

Advice to Newbies in CPA get your hands on established networks like Maxbounty,Peerfly,Neverblue,Cpaway,CommisionJunction,Adworkmedia,etc where your payments is assured after you work. Not some network that have no prove yet to show if they pay workers.
Meanwhile, OP you fi still pm me I go teach you everything you need to know about aff marketing/ CPA at discount sef cheesy
But that's if I even get time
Bye bye
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Don't you use unmannered words at me okay? sad. I see People are quick to get mad when they cut up with the truth..
Wetin concern me, better get sense asap.
Any experienced CPA affiliate who has followed my quest in every of my post will know what am talking about when I say Clickpromise should be verified..don't point me to how am gone get accepted and pick offers, or how network pay affiliates I already know & done all that besides that's not what am talking about.
The quest is on the authenticity of the network & you already shown you'r igonorant of this by the way you reply me.
Mind you when it comes to anything Affiliate marketing i'll practically school you. Before you created this thread i was already earning $$$ and as at when you made your last post I earned $$$ so don't think am a novice in this. Get it?

Advice to Newbies in CPA get your hands on established networks like Maxbounty,Peerfly,Neverblue,Cpaway,CommisionJunction,Adworkmedia,etc where your payments is assured after you work. Not some network that have no prove yet to show if they pay workers.
Meanwhile, OP you fi still pm me I go teach you everything you need to know about aff marketing/ CPA at discount sef cheesy
But that's if I even get time
Bye bye

You dont have time why trolling the thread like a bit.ch nigga?

You make $$$ with cpa why ask people to pay #700 for cpa info marketing?

Well, you could school numbskulls like yourself not me. Thanks for trolling.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by ExplicitContent: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Julie95:

You dont have time why trolling the thread like a bit.ch nigga?

You make $$$ with cpa why ask people to pay #700 for cpa info marketing?

Well, you could school numbskulls like yourself not me. Thanks for trolling.
This is why you need to get some sense grin
I have some for sale though, N4 per yard..N15 per litre. Whichever state you want it. Very cheap cheesy
AGBOR! see the way you just painting yourself as an ignorant in your own thread..it all shows you gat a hidden agenda..
I charge N700 for materials cause I choose to help people who are serious in getting genuine info on realistic methods I use to make money online. Not like you who don't even know what you are doing..convincing people to signup for a low credit network when you not sure if they pay and can't prove if you earned just because you want to make stupid peanuts from referrals which you use as hook.
Those materials are worth close to a thousand dollars.. but there they go for almost free.
Whether I choose to sell them for N100 or give them for nothing in return ain't any of your fucking biz. You can aswell follow suit place order for your own copy and learn..

Be like you want mae this your thread close! Or you no longer want to achieve that your deceptive goal to the fullest..
Continue to quote me! sad
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:02am On Feb 19, 2016
remember to cloak your affiliate links with url redirection websites like t .co, fb .me, g oo.gl

make some money $$$$
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by CosmicJames(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Ask and you shall receive.
Okay now, Expect it.

Bros! Why u dey do me like this naa? I don expect it tire I no see anything. I beg do something pls.

Btw, I'm new to cpa and I'm will to learn everything necessary to succeed. I think u can help. I need a mentor to hold my hand till I make $$$.
This is where I will hold u by ur words of "ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE"
Pls be my mentor?

Regard

CJ
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2016
If you already generated your affiliate links then follow the steps below.

Your link started with something like this "clickprs"

If yes, goto http://go o.gl
Login with ur gmail

Paste ur affiliate link inside the url shortner box.
Copy out ur shortened url. It shud start with http://go o.gl/whatever

Thats the link u will be promoting. Hope its clear.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by ExplicitContent: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
CosmicJames:

Bros! Why u dey do me like this naa? I don expect it tire I no see anything. I beg do something pls.

Btw, I'm new to cpa and I'm will to learn everything necessary to succeed. I think u can help. I need a mentor to hold my hand till I make $$$.
Pls be my mentor?

Regard

CJ

Ooh, you the one I promised a free traffic method on val's day.
No mind me, busy & I forgot.
Your mail
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by ExplicitContent: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
CosmicJames:

Pls be my mentor?

Regard

CJ

Ooh, you the one I promised a free traffic method on val's day.
No mind me, busy & I forgot.
Your mail.
Don't pm, just post it here.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by EXICON(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
my e-mail is exicon937@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by CosmicJames(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Ooh, you the one I promised a free traffic method on val's day. No mind me, busy & I forgot. Your mail. Don't pm, just post it here.
Ok. Here is the address again: jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Thanks
CJ
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by CosmicJames(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Ooh, you the one I promised a free traffic method on val's day. No mind me, busy & I forgot. Your mail. Don't pm, just post it here.
Ok. Here is the address again: jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Thanks
CJ
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by geebehn(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by chinedulivingstone(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
send it to me ukahachinedu279@gmail.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by wink2015(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2017
nice info
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Adeyemi0(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by yinkeys(m): 5:58am On Mar 31, 2019
Clickpromise was a scam
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by yinkeys(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
ExplicitContent:

a scam by Vick strizheus business partner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Door To Door Cargo From UK To Nigeria / Heliculture (snail Farming) Secrets / Chiji14xchange: Buy/sell Bitcoins & Altcoins; Buy/sell RMB, Gift Card Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.