Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase (1393 Views)

I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Buy. Budget Is Between N30k And N40k / As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? / What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by Deucalion(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Good evening my fellow nairalanders

I've had this issue of choice concerning phones for the past few weeks now, and sincerely choosing a smartphone has been soo difficult especially with my past experiences concerning the matter.
Dear nairalanders, I brought the issue up here cause I feel with your help, I won't make a regrettable decision (phone wise)

So my point is, I need suggestions on good reliable smartphone devices with at least 2GB RAM, with maximum price of about 40,000 Naira.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by tripplephi: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Deucalion:

I've had this issue of choice concerning phones for the past few weeks now, and sincerely choosing a smartphone has been soo difficult especially with my past experiences concerning the matter.
Dear nairalanders, I brought the issue up here cause I feel with your help, I won't make a regrettable decision (phone wise)

So my point is, I need suggestions on good reliable smartphone devices with at least 2GB RAM, with maximum price of about 40,000 Naira.

Thanks for your time.

NO ONE CAN HELP YOU O, YOU ALONE KNOW WHAT TICKLES YOUR FANCY IN SMARTPHONES, AND YOU WILL ONLY CHOSE A PHONE ACCORDING RO WHAT YOU NEED IT TO DO..... SO THIS IS WHAT I SAY TO YOU

WHY NOT BUY A FONE FOR 20K THAT CAN BROWSE AND HAS A BIG SCREEN WITH 2DAYS BATTERY LIFE...... AND GOOD CAMERA.

THEN USE THE REMAINING 20K TO BUY BOOKS OR E-BOOKS THAT CAN MAKE YOU RICHER AND BETTER AND THEN YOU WILL GET MORE EXPENSIVE PHONES THAN 40K. ... being PHONE-WISE and CASH-FOOLISH is not the BEST.

A PHONE CAN ONLY PERFORM TO THE CAPACITY OF THE MIND THAT CONTROLS IT.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Check out ASUS products.

ZenFone go is 2GB RAM/ROM
ZenFone 2 Laser (I got it 2wks ago. It's cool)
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by augster(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Deucalion:

Thanks for your time.
Hi there! You can get the Infinix Note 2 (2gb) for just #40,940. Or Wiko Slide 2 for #27,500. Click on my signature to get either or whatsapp 08100041548!
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by Deucalion(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
As much as I'd like to thank u for ur comment, I'd also like to say I feel insulted.......I never mentioned not having enough money to get whatever I wanted.....I specifically mentioned 40,000 for reasons known only to me.

To add to this , I'm a computer scientist, an aspiring programmer, that also means I'm a very heavy smartphone user.
But thanks anyways for ur views
tripplephi:

NO ONE CAN HELP YOU O, YOU ALONE KNOW WHAT TICKLES YOUR FANCY IN SMARTPHONES, AND YOU WILL ONLY CHOSE A PHONE ACCORDING RO WHAT YOU NEED IT TO DO..... SO THIS IS WHAT I SAY TO YOU

WHY NOT BUY A FONE FOR 20K THAT CAN BROWSE AND HAS A BIG SCREEN WITH 2DAYS BATTERY LIFE...... AND GOOD CAMERA.

THEN USE THE REMAINING 20K TO BUY BOOKS OR E-BOOKS THAT CAN MAKE YOU RICHER AND BETTER AND THEN YOU WILL GET MORE EXPENSIVE PHONES THAN 40K. ... being PHONE-WISE and CASH-FOOLISH is not the BEST.

A PHONE CAN ONLY PERFORM TO THE CAPACITY OF THE MIND THAT CONTROLS IT.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by Deucalion(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thanks I'll see to it
AmiLaHoit:
Check out ASUS products.

Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by tripplephi: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2016
Deucalion:
As much as I'd like to thank u for ur comment, I'd also like to say I feel insulted.......I never mentioned not having enough money to get whatever I wanted.....I specifically mentioned 40,000 for reasons known only to me.

To add to this , I'm a computer scientist, an aspiring programmer, that also means I'm a very heavy smartphone user.
But thanks anyways for ur views

Bros I am sorry o... Didn't mean to insult me fellow csc brother... I am a computer scientist and I feel a tablet will be better for your needs... OR A DETACHABLE LAPTOP FOR ANIMATIONS AND CORE CGI OPS, APPLE TABS USE GOOD APIs and DOT NET FRAMEWORKS RUN ON THE SMOOTHLY... SO IF YOU WANT TECHY SMARTHPHONE ON ICT LEVEL PLS 40K WON'T DO THE TRICK... YOU NEED TO GO FOR AN ELEPHONE... OR NEXUS 6 AND ABOVE. SORRY FOR REPLYING YOU LIKE THAT BROS I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE INSULTING, I JUST THOUGHT SIN YOU DIDN'T SPECIFY YOUR NEEDS YOU WERE OF THE COMMON USE CLASS.
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by Deucalion(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thanks for understanding
I already have an apple tab which I make use of every now and then,
I've heard so much about this elephone

What model do u think is best?
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by NCP: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Deucalion:
Thanks for understanding
I already have an apple tab which I make use of every now and then,
I've heard so much about this elephone

What model do u think is best?

Stay away from Elephone products, they are way too buggy and always abandoned by the manufacturer.

You may want to connect with Initialize and Elijahdre for your smartphone needs.
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by Baroba(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Am not a fan of no name, restricted to Africa/India smart phones, the are usually buggy and you will be lucky to get any support.. They only ones am comfortable with ( personal preference, i have both) are One + and Xiaomi..
Have a look at Xiaomi, the are one of the few Chinese manufacturers that make reliable phones, i like the specs of the newly released Xiaomi Redmi 3, 5 inch 1080 x 720 with 4100 Mah plus a Snapdragon chipset and Adreno GPU ( very important for gamers and multitasking)
The price is considered an incredible bargain according to industry experts..

That will be my preference, not been full HD might be an issue, but 1080 x 720 packed in a 5 inch will still be razor sharp and will most likely not task heavily on that big battery..

If you prefer big screens with full 1920 x1080 full hd, then by all means consider the xiaomi note 3, but you might need to raise your budget a bit.. Google these phones and get a professional review..peace out.
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by Deucalion(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks for your view
I appreciate ✌️
Baroba:
Am not a fan of no name, restricted to Africa/India smart phones, the are usually buggy and you will be lucky to get any support.. They only ones am comfortable with ( personal preference, i have both) are One + and Xiaomi..
Have a look at Xiaomi, the are one of the few Chinese manufacturers that make reliable phones, i like the specs of the newly released Xiaomi Redmi 3, 5 inch 1080 x 720 with 4100 Mah plus a Snapdragon chipset and Adreno GPU ( very important for gamers and multitasking)
The price is considered an incredible bargain according to industry experts..

That will be my preference, not been full HD might be an issue, but 1080 x 720 packed in a 5 inch will still be razor sharp and will most likely not task heavily on that big battery..

If you prefer big screens with full 1920 x1080 full hd, then by all means consider the xiaomi note 3, but you might need to raise your budget a bit.. Google these phones and get a professional review..peace out.
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by KuliMart: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2016
Deucalion:

Thanks for your time.

Contact us. Many options available.

Check our website.
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by Deucalion(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
What's your website?
KuliMart:

Contact us. Many options available.

Check our website.
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by KuliMart: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Deucalion:
What's your website?

kulimart dot com
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by dukeo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
AmiLaHoit:
Check out ASUS products.
ZenFone go is 2GB RAM/ROM ZenFone 2 Laser (I got it 2wks ago. It's cool)
price for the laser and where did you get it
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by AmiLaHoit(f): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
dukeo:

Slot Limited, outlet
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by Marvell23(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Deucalion:

Thanks for your time.
Infinix note 2 and Huawei G power
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by herlonso: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2016
AmiLaHoit:
Check out ASUS products.

Hw much did u get zenfone 2 laser and how is d battery life nd wer did u get it
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by AmiLaHoit(f): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
herlonso:
Hw much did u get zenfone 2 laser and how is d battery life nd wer did u get it

My data runs 24hrs and I charge d phone every 2 days even though it can stay till d 3rd day.
Its cool.
49k from Slot limited, V/Island
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by AmiLaHoit(f): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
dukeo:

49k from Slot limited, V/Island
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by lastbaff(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Deucalion:

So my point is, I need suggestions on good reliable smartphone devices with at least 2GB RAM, with a maximum price of about 40,000 Naira.

Thanks for your time.
Check out Infinix note 2. It meets your requirements. See it here: Infinix note 2
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by teelaweee(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Deucalion:

Thanks for your time.
check out tecno L7
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by osenbarak: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Deucalion:

Thanks for your time.
check out tecno L7 it has 2GB ram
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by annacheem: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
osenbarak:
check out tecno L7 it has 2GB ram
I think I like your suggestion
Re: Help I Need Suggestions On What Phone To Purchase by Yorubago(f): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Check the tecno L5 since you say you're a heavy phone user... It has 5000mAh battery that lasys about two days...

(1) (Reply)

Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Chevron, Lagos? / The Super Fast Charge:infinix Note 4 Pro / Data Consumption Rate;is It Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.