Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? (12109 Views)

I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Power supply in my area hasn't been friendly at all. From rotating it two days on, one day off, it has become one day on, two days off. Even on the day they should on for us, if PHCN gives light in at least 5hours of that 24hours of that day, glory be to God.

As a fire fighter, I go to work one day, then use two days as my off days. I need rest, but then there is hardly light for one to enjoy himself. My Lumia 540 with 2200mAh battery capacity hardly lasts 20hrs cos I am a heavy user and it takes eternity to charge to full.

I need a phone that can last the two days of my off duty days, please suggest.

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Iamdemola:
Power supply in my area hasn't been friendly at all. From rotating it two days on, one day off, it has become one day on, two days off. Even on the day they should on for us, if PHCN gives light in at least 5hours of that 24hours of that day, glory be to God.

As a fire fighter, I go to work one day, then use two days as my off days. I need rest, but then there is hardly light for one to enjoy himself. My Lumia 540 with 2200mAh battery capacity hardly lasts 20hrs cos I am a heavy user and it takes eternity to charge to full.

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44

get a phone with a long lasting battery, like Gionee M6, Tecno L9plus etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by rookidmart: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2017
You can get the Oukitel 10000 for about ₦40,000 on AliExpress. Or you can just get a power bank. 20,000 mAh is like ₦10,000 -12,000

1 Like

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by chicwoman(f): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Tecno L9 plus with 5000mAH battery will be good for you
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
i want several options i can choose from. Srun, Lalasticlala pls kindly help. It's not funny again
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by okonja(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2017
angry angry
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by itiswellandwell: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Just get a gionee M6 and your case will be different.

11 Likes

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Cunninlinguist: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2017
There are several phones with huge battery capacity you can choose from: such as gionee m5,gionee m6,Tecno l8,tecno l8 plus, Tecno l9 and Tecno l9 plus etc. The most important thing is your budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Enyimbamercedes: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Nokia 3310...will last up to a month or buy a generator

5 Likes

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by HIRAETH: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Get a power bank or Nokia torchlight [if you only need to make and receive calls
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by ajalawole(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2017
go get power bank. Even those phone maker know phone battery wont last upto 48hrs
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by gentlegenius(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Op where have you been?
Tecno L5 has been saving us from epileptic power supply since 1890. The last time I charged mine was 3 days ago, yet I still have 30% now after browsing a lot and downloading/watching 2 movies. I'm not saying it's the Best but I'm sure L5 is the cheapest option we have right now with 5000mah powerful battery. But if you have More money to spend, I'll advice you to get Gionee m5. I don't think any other phone can withstand it's 6020mah superb battery life with fast charging technology.

6 Likes

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by TDstarr: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Infinix have the best batterys... Techno... Can right 300000mah but it's actually 200

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Joejonah(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Gionee m5 with battery capacity of 6020 mAh, it has no match for now in Nigeria. It takes 1 hour 30 minutes for complete charge, and if you are not browsing it can go up for 6 days without charge. On 3g borrowing be sure of 35 hours heavy browsing.

9 Likes

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by celestialAgent(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Any phone except an Iphone. With that you can just get a car charger and charge fast in every car u enter.

21 days now, no electricity!

Petrol 3k for generator everyday, Fashola abeg na

Even hell fire has light.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Pathfinder19: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Gionee M6 wud be good for u. Contact me 08077230723 for it if interested.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Geenosko: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Tecno l8 plus or L9 plus
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by tuasefemi(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Joejonah:
Gionee m5 with battery capacity of 6020 mAh, it has no match for now in Nigeria. It takes 1 hour 30 minutes for complete charge, and if you are not browsing it can go up for 6 days without charge. On 3g borrowing be sure of 35 hours heavy browsing.

Tell him more, please!

1 Like

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Teespice(f): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Nokia touch light. trust me, they last more than 72 hours.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by GogetterMD(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Buy a phone with at least 3500mah ba3 power and quick charge technology
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by maafen: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is a silly monkey.

Press like if you agree
And your father is what?

OYO is your case

2 Likes

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by koolcat: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2017
Get NOKIA 225 bro....thank me later
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by DesChyko: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Get two heavy duty power banks; one for each day. See this one I shared below, I got it for 5k at alaba since last year and I'm yet to notice any lag.

2 Likes

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by gentlegenius(m): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Just get a gionee M6 and your case will be different.
How could you be so heartless?
Advising him to buy m6 in this era of economic quagmire? Why not M5 that is cheaper and has a better battery than M6?
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by koolcat: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is a silly monkey.

Press like if you agree
IS THIS NOW THE NEW WAY OF SEEKING FOR LIKES? Meeeehnn am not really understanding....well the last like I have was just stolen last night

4 Likes

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Whizpeter(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Get a gionee m5 with 6020mah battery, then get an original 20000mah powerbank..

For efficiency, I'd suggest you get an OEM Samsung 2.2a charger that you'd use to charge the powerbank quickly!!!!

With this combination, NEPA people have got nothing on you!

3 Likes

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by belicov(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Iamdemola:

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44
try and get a gionee m5 its 6020mah it lasts for 3days witout light.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by paschal47(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Iamdemola:

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44
Bro why not consider solar energy

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get FREE MTN 2GB Data On Infinix Hot Note Phone -mymobnet! / Help Me Unlock My Glo Modem / Etisalat Are Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.