Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why (568 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Gullible? / 5 Out Of 7 Richest Black Pastors In The World Are Nigerians / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Okay before anyone bites my head of this topic is not a bashing thread but more out of interest and curiosity.

I know that generally black people suffer from this "disease" but now out of fellow West Africans I have heard this complexion thing the most from Nigerians. So what exactly is wrong with being dark skinned. Are black people supposed to be white? We have all kinds of skin tones raging from dark to light but why should dark skinned blacks be mocked and ridiculed by other blacks because of their complexion? It makes no sense to me.

Black people are the most discreminated race in th world and the fact that we also discreminate amongst ourselves makes it sadder

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies Mid-Air Aboard An Arik AirFlight From Port Harcourt To Lagos / How Social Media Is Changing The World: The Good And Bad / Cry Of A Nigerian-#bringbackourcorruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.