Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria (3358 Views)

See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There / MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why / Top 11 Best School Of Nursing In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by InovativeCritic: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2016
Many rankings across the internet have ranked OAU as the best university in Nigeria, which says alot about the other universities in the country.

Below are the Top three reasons OAU is the ''Dumbest'' Best University in Nigeria;

Number 3
In not so recent times, the university embarked on the rehabilitation of their sports arena and to my utmost surprise the contracts were awarded to foreign companies to develop a swimming pool which to me is basically a glorified ''suckaway'' or sewage cube/cuboid.
So the question is thus; if a school that has a departments for structures and construction such as civil engineering can not recruit their alumnus firms and award them this contract , do they expect the government to call on their alumni, if the university that awarded them their certificates doesnt even call them.

It means they must have been teaching them nothing for they know that awarding an alumni firm this project is tantamount to failure.

And also means their lecturers do not have practicing firms like in other developed countries that can execute such projects because their busy stressing students by awarding them D's and F's since thats the only thing their good at.

Number 2

If we took a statistically ratio of the number of students that are actually utilizing the knowledge they learnt from university in their career and used it as a measure to determine the best university in Nigeria, i wouldnt be surprised to see Private universities on top.

For example; if 1000 people enrolled in a university to learn a skill such as engineering and after graduation on 50 of them are pratising engineering while the rest are in the music or banking industry thats a giant F to the institution which is the case in OAU. A university should be able to effectively transcend all the 1000 students into engineers since they can collect Engineering school fees from them, they should also teach them effectively the skill.

Not measuring them with grades and Classes of degree.

Click here to find out the Number 1 point: http://innovativecritic..com.ng/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 1:16am On Feb 14, 2016
InovativeCritic:
Many rankings across the internet have ranked OAU as the best university in Nigeria, which says alot about the other universities in the country.

Below are the Top three reasons OAU is the ''Dumbest'' Best University in Nigeria;

Number 3
In not so recent times, the university embarked on the rehabilitation of their sports arena and to my utmost surprise the contracts were awarded to foreign companies to develop a swimming pool which to me is basically a glorified ''suckaway'' or sewage cube/cuboid.
So the question is thus; if a school that has a departments for structures and construction such as civil engineering can not recruit their alumnus firms and award them this contract , do they expect the government to call on their alumni, if the university that awarded them their certificates doesnt even call them.

It means they must have been teaching them nothing for they know that awarding an alumni firm this project is tantamount to failure.

And also means their lecturers do not have practicing firms like in other developed countries that can execute such projects because their busy stressing students by awarding them D's and F's since thats the only thing their good at.

Number 2

If we took a statistically ratio of the number of students that are actually utilizing the knowledge they learnt from university in their career and used it as a measure to determine the best university in Nigeria, i wouldnt be surprised to see Private universities on top.

For example; if 1000 people enrolled in a university to learn a skill such as engineering and after graduation on 50 of them are pratising engineering while the rest are in the music or banking industry thats a giant F to the institution which is the case in OAU. A university should be able to effectively transcend all the 1000 students into engineers since they can collect Engineering school fees from them, they should also teach them effectively the skill.

Not measuring them with grades and Classes of degree.

Click here to find out the Number 1 point: http://innovativecritic..com.ng/
Hogwash.
Lazy blogger

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Lanre90(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmm..OP did u go to O.A.U?
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by psychologist(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Op Brace yourself
Cyber wolf's will be on your matter soonest

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by MrAwePresident: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2016
psychologist:
Op Brace yourself
Cyber wolf's will be on your matter soonest

lol...i well i wonder how they will defend this since OP didnt lie, but again most are busy with val activities
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Orezy5(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Op, why did u decide to use OAU as a point of reference when the reasons u gave applies to all the federal universities in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by InovativeCritic: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Orezy5:
Op, why did u decide to use OAU as a point of reference when the reasons u gave applies to all the federal universities in Nigeria?
Orezy5:
Your twice as right thats why i quoted you twice, its because OAU Students seem to boast too much over emptiness
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Kunlexic(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Orezy5:
Don't mind him
You know what is the best will always be criticize.
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Kunlexic(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
InovativeCritic:

Your twice as right thats why i quoted you twice, its because OAU Students seem to boast too much over emptiness
dats rubbish
U said they boast too much...lolz. Wwhy won't they? U tink say to write the post utme b4 u enter and u finally graduate for OAU na beans

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Orezy5(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
InovativeCritic:

You are twice as right thats why i quoted you twice, its because OAU Students seem to boast too much over emptiness
Point of correction op, OAU students don't boast over emptiness. OAU is no doubt a very great school and her students ought to be proud of it as you are to yours.

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Orezy5(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kunlexic:
dats rubbish
U said they boast too much...lolz. Why won't they? U tink say to write the post utme b4 u enter and u finally graduate for OAU na beans
No mind am.
I think if the op had been offered admission by oau, he wouldn't have created the topic.
Although oau has her shortcomings, but why bringing it out as if other schools too don't suffer worse..
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by MrAwePresident: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Orezy5:

Point of correction op, OAU students don't boast over emptiness. OAU is no doubt a very great school and her students ought to be proud of it as you are to yours.
Thats the problem, you peeps have. Accept you are a drug addict so we can help you change, but instead you boast about how pround you are to be a drug addict. Its sad
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Orezy5(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrAwePresident:

Thats the problem, you peeps have. Accept you are a drug addict so we can help you change, but instead you boast about how proud you are to be a drug addict. Its sad
See i never said oau isn't guilty of what the op posted. I know even the school u attend/graduated from is also guilty of some of those points, if not all, and inspite of that, won't u at least be proud of her to an extent? Let's just see those points as a national issue as other universities suffer from them, even worse..
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by MisterDreamz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
InovativeCritic:

Exactly! Their boast can blindfold and move mountains..Almost a year after jamb,6months+ after putme,4months+ after admission still at home...Proposed resumption date is never sure,no more employment reward for 1st class graduates... students busy with "Probe Omole"... gbogbo e gbogbo e giragira! Fonu won po!
" Make session sha start...I no fit old for house"...the world has changed! Great ife kwa? angry
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by MisterDreamz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kunlexic:
dats rubbish
U said they boast too much...lolz. Wwhy won't they? U tink say to write the post utme b4 u enter and u finally graduate for OAU na beans
Bros! U just got admitted too na...Abi u don graduate for oau b4 ni? No be beans,na porridge to graduate from oau!
If u prepare b4 exam nd sit smart for d putme...u go pass abeg! As if na Cambridge
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by tobyemmanuel(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rubbish! Full of trash! u wan compare OAU to dat substandard unilorin? I think dat topic applies to federal unis. Mind you, who gave u dose stats?
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by MrAwePresident: 12:14am On Feb 15, 2016
grin
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by MrAwePresident: 12:15am On Feb 15, 2016
cheesy grin
tobyemmanuel:
Rubbish! Full of trash! u wan compare OAU to dat substandard unilorin? I think dat topic applies to federal unis. Mind you, who gave u dose stats?
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 15, 2016
OAU?? Spits nd walk outta thread..... Nyanma
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by druxy(m): 1:10am On Feb 15, 2016
tobyemmanuel:
i concur
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by leksbore(m): 2:35am On Feb 15, 2016
tobyemmanuel:
N unilorin angrycan never stand OAU,,,,NEVER!!!!
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by InovativeCritic: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Whether Ilorin or OAU Brand, we arent talking abiut brands. Whats the ratio of their employed graduates
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by InovativeCritic: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2016
if Ilorin graduates are more employed then that makes them a better school than OAU and vice versa
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by InovativeCritic: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2016
How graduate as engineers and work as engineers
The ratio if determined will effectively tell us the better school
http://innovativecritic..com.ng/
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by MrAwePresident: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Agreed
InovativeCritic:
if Ilorin graduates are more employed then that makes them a better school than OAU and vice versa
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Lanre90(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2016
But where can we get such data from?
InovativeCritic:
How graduate as engineers and work as engineers
The ratio if determined will effectively tell us the better school
http://innovativecritic..com.ng/
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by emeralddayo(f): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lanre90:
Hmmm..OP did u go to O.A.U?
doubt if he did....he probably failed postjamb many times and he is terribly pained....his ranting here will neither add or remove from great ife's glory.....he thinks the best way to relieve himself from frustration is ranting.continue op, if it makes you better
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by emeralddayo(f): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
MisterDreamz:

Exactly! Their boast can blindfold and move mountains..Almost a year after jamb,6months+ after putme,4months+ after admission still at home...Proposed resumption date is never sure,no more employment reward for 1st class graduates... students busy with "Probe Omole"... gbogbo e gbogbo e giragira! Fonu won po!
" Make session sha start...I no fit old for house"...the world has changed! Great ife kwa? angry
instead of complaining why dont you just go to another school that won't waste your time....you definitely knew all these before filling your jamb form. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by emeralddayo(f): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
InovativeCritic:

emptiness you say....really funny....and you said the swimming pool is a glorified suckaway...yet nuga took place in oau...and sports facilities of the school met the standard of nuga including the 'glorified suckaway'.
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Kunlexic(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
MisterDreamz:

Bros! U just got admitted too na...Abi u don graduate for oau b4 ni? No be beans,na porridge to graduate from oau!
If u prepare b4 exam nd sit smart for d putme...u go pass abeg! As if na Cambridge
i dnt say itis cambridge but the standard of deir post utme is higher than other schls in 9geria p.utme and 2ndly not the matter of just being admitted,av been to Oau campus on many occasions and i can tell u dat the stress of reading,studying and attendimg lectures by the students is enof 4 dem to boast of deir academic excellence. BTW bro,hw do u knw i just got admitted? are u also aspirant or u just follow up our thread discussion?
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Kunlexic(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
emeralddayo:
instead of complaining why dont you just go to another school that won't waste your time....you definitely knew all these before filling your jamb form. ..
oya mii lenu o
Re: Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria by Kunlexic(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
The op has no evidence to backing up his claim,he just think of what to post to advertise his blog
2. He is calling on the attention of those anti-OAU agents,even his moniker has said it all,he is just here to criticise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huge Snake Killed Near Our Lodge / +18 Only:- This Stupid Thing Called Erection (learn More) / What Type Of Animal Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.