Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What's The Most Interesting Book You Have Read This Year? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Most Interesting Book You Have Read This Year? (849 Views)

Most Interesting Nairaland Stories / List Best Military Organized Crime Inclined Story You Have Read On Nairaland / Short Stories That Can Shape Your Life In The Book: You Can Win - Shiv Khera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Interesting Book You Have Read This Year? by BobUg28(m): 3:45am On Feb 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, greetings to everybody in the house. Please I would like to know the most interesting book you have read this year.

I have made a commitment that I will read nothing less than 25 different books from different authors before this year runs out. To that end, I have slay 6books, 19 more to achieve my target.

I would appreciate it very much if you could recommend few of the books you read that you find them very interesting. It's part of the measures in depositing in our intellectual bank account and at the same time building an everlasting bridge that would help sustain us in the society.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Interesting Book You Have Read This Year? by ineedajobfast: 5:45am On Feb 14, 2016
'one day late and a dollar short' Terry Macmillan

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Interesting Book You Have Read This Year? by freeDR(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2016
ANGELA'S ASHES by Frank McCourt.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Interesting Book You Have Read This Year? by akuracy(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2016
I have read various books on science. I have read many literatures. I have read books penned down by philosophers. But among these books, I have never seen a book as interesting, fruitful and yielding like the BIBLE, without this book, a man like me would be lost.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Interesting Book You Have Read This Year? by techie(m): 6:27am On Feb 21, 2016
All seven books in the game of thrones series

(1) (Reply)

Sisterly Love ( An Epic Reply After 6 Years) / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(2) / Need A Very Good Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.