Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana (1064 Views)

Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion / Procedure For Purchasing Shares In A Nigerian Company By Foreigner / Sri Lankan Pvc Pipe Company Needs Partnership With A Nigerian Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana by Abrantie: 1:28am On Jul 07, 2009
This is why I sometimes feel unease about the open door policy our government has with Nigeria. We don't have the infrastructure and resources to combat these filth coming out of 9ja.

------------------------------------
Six robbers attack Tema Golden Stock Warehouse

Tema, July 6, GNA – Six armed robbers attacked Golden Stock Warehouse, a custom bonded warehouse in Tema Industrial Area at 02:30 hours on Sunday and engage two soldiers on guard duty in exchange of fire, leading to the death of one of the robbers.

The Regional Police Commander, Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), Augustine Gyenning who disclosed this to newsmen in Tema said the deceased was identified as Daniel Osifu, a Nigerian Clearing Agent.

ACP Gyenning said the information on the Identification Card of the deceased revealed that he was working with Daniel Ventures, a Nigerian firm.

He said the robbers left behind 10 live cartridges, two spent shells, a shot gun, two pinch-bars, a big hammer and clothes that they might have used after the robbery.

ACP Gyenning said from the time the robber was shot, police retrieved a mobile phone from him to monitor calls on the phone and received a call from one Kalou and Semi and a text message from a lady called Helen.

The Regional Commander said the police also retrieved a key from the deceased with the holder bearing the number five, believed to be the key to the guest house where he was lodging.

He appealed to all hospitals and other medical centres to inform the police of any person who report with gun shot wounds for treatment.

ACP Gyenning said another member of the gang believed to have received fatal wounds was carried away by his colleagues.

He said a private security man on guard at the warehouse whose name was given as Foster Asamoah, was shot in the arm and the eye by the robbers and is currently receiving treatment at the Tema General Hospital.

GNA

http://modernghana.com/news/225801/1/six-robbers-attack-tema-golden-stock-warehouse.html

---------------------------------------------------
Re: Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana by chiyo: 1:35am On Jul 07, 2009
wow. they probably do the same in naija as well and never got caught by our "police force." They actually had to go outside of the border to get caught. such a shame. maybe naija should hire ghanian police to work for us. lol

they should be given life sentences
Re: Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana by ifyalways(f): 5:24am On Jul 07, 2009
What a Filthy news from some Filthy Poster in some Filth infested quarters.
Daniel Osifu does not sound Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana by stagger: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
The starter of this thread must indeed be very stupid! angryMany robbery gangs that have operated in Lagos over the years have all sorts of foreigners including Ghanaians as members.

Can he please tell us which ethnic group in Nigeria answers "Osifu"? The name sounds more Ghanaian than anything.

I want to recommend to the admin that all Ghanaians should be thrown off this forum. They are contaminating this place and fanning the embers of hatred between the two countries. This is not the first thread where this sort of BS is going on.

It's getting truly annoying! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana by MrCrackles(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
ifyalways:

What a Filthy news from some Filthy Poster in some Filth infested quarters.
Daniel Osifu does not sound Nigerian.

Gbaaaaaaaaaam! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana by Abrantie: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
Did you forget your people are really good at identity theft too? Since when did names become the sole proof of one's nationality? Lord knows how many different passports or ids he has with various names.

"Osifu" may not be a Nigerian name, but the guy IS Nigerian to the bone. I'm sure he sometimes goes by "Kwame Mensah" or "Kwaku Appiah". I've met numerous Nigerians with Ghanaian or other West African names but you can always tell they're Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana by ifyalways(f): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2009
So how did u know hes a Nigerian?while u are at it,help me find one Ghanaian,hes a cobbler aka shoe maker called "kofi". . .hes made away with my Obanta shoe he was suppossed to Polish.
Kon Kon sa chairman like u cheesy
Re: Nigerian Company's Employee Becomes Armed Robber In Ghana by AMG: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2009
@ ifyalways
With respect of the topic 'exportation of charcoal and kola' pls, i want to ask if u really know about exportation of charcoal especially to European countries.
This is my e-mail, joseph_klinks@yahoo.com. i will love to know your mail or number to talk better.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Help Services: Live In Lagos! / How Much Will It Cost Me To Start Up A Standard Boutique / UBA is 9ja's worst bank. Stamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.