Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Wyclef Did An AMA On Reddit..... And Got Massacred! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wyclef Did An AMA On Reddit..... And Got Massacred! (616 Views)

Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" / Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wyclef Did An AMA On Reddit..... And Got Massacred! by BridalAssistant(f): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2016
So yesterday, Wyclef Jean, of the defunct group, The Fugees, decided to do an AMA on Reddit.

For those who don't know, an AMA (acronym for Ask Me Anything) is a medium on Reddit that allows members to ask a range of questions which are then addressed by the host.

Many celebs and other public figures have hosted AMAs in the past including Bill Gates, Barack Obama, Madonna, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Peter Dinklage of Game of Thrones.

Let's just say he got more than he bargained for.
The folks on there went for the jugular- hacking away at him with no pity.

He bet he regrets ever thinking it would be a good idea. He needs to fire his publicist.

See more of the massacre here

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/45m1hl/i_am_3x_grammy_awardwinning/

Speaking of Reddit AMAs, when is Nairaland ever going to be upgraded to the point where public figures and celebs can have verified accounts and can host interactive sessions with Nairalanders?

Or are we going to be forever stuck with seeing pictures of Mercy Aigbe in a bikini and Toke Makinwa's new facebeat on the front page?

Methinks it's time Seun switched the business model and strategy.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Psquare / Tiwa Savage Vs Teebilz: From Nothing To Something From Something To Nothing / Collection Of Pete Edochie's Of Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.