Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tiwa Savage Vs Teebilz: From Nothing To Something From Something To Nothing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Vs Teebilz: From Nothing To Something From Something To Nothing (615 Views)

Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? / Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? / Tiwa Savage Vs Abisola Kola-Daisi: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Vs Teebilz: From Nothing To Something From Something To Nothing by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 02, 2016
Here I am in seated in my room and sipping a cup of tea as i rehearse the recent event that has held our social media hostage for days now. This is not the first time we have heard of divorce among celebrities and more is to come judging by their lifestyle. However, the way recent events unfolded between former lovebirds is pitiful. It is such unfortunate news for Teebilz, the Marvins queen and all their well wishers. A lot has been said back and forth and blames have been traded. Who is guilty? What should have been done by the parties involved or by trusted friends of the duo?

I love the Marvins queen. Classy and beautiful, I once wished I had her. However, with a microscopic view, I’ll not mince words to say Tiwa goofed and should take the blame. Listen carefully before you crucify me.

According to what I know, it is said that Teebilz worked very hard to take Tiwa Savage where she is today. We all pray each morning that God grants us favour and bring before us a helper that will lift us from nothing to something. God smiled on Tiwa Savage and she met her prince charming who became her manager and took her from nothing to something. They ended up getting married. How on earth did it happen that after marriage, Tiwa took her husband Teebilz from something to nothing?

When the news came that Tiwa Savage sacked Teebilz as her manager, I knew certainly that everything has changed or will change shortly. What on earth could prompt a wife to sack her husband? We know how painful it is when relieved of our job and how much we dislike those responsible for our ouster.
Her recent interview revealed while she took such decision. Teebilz was taking or rather stealing her money. Tiwa felt the best thing to do was to cut him off even when she knew the bulk of her husband’s income comes from the venture he helped her build. There are many ways to manage such issue in order to stop the stealing by her husband but to cure a headache; she cut off the head and Teebilz who happens to be the head of the family rots over time.

Who’d experience such and remain the same? So much is the shame, the disgrace and embarrassment that comes with it. Gradually, Teebilz became more irresponsible and sank deeper into depression.

The social media rant by Teebilz was just an evidence of his mental state. He was a man in need of support, encouragement and love and he got too little or none of that from his wife. His social media rants were simply symptoms of depression and he is not alone. Recently, Emmanuel Adebayo of Togo who played for Manchester City football club experienced the same and he ended up calling his mum and family members witches and unspeakable names.

Tiwa savage could have done better with her interview and still go ahead with a divorce. Rather than use her interview as a spring of change for Teebilz and a platform to control the impending damage to her career, she chose to deliver a crushing blow to the head of the family she cut off months ago.

If I were in her shoes, I’ll ask my fans to pray for me and Teebilz and that they try to understand that truly Teebilz is depressed and it is understandable for him to imagine strange things and mentions many names in order to fill the void of love and attention he seeks. I’ll simply assure the fans that I haven’t slept with anyone and that I hope Teebilz comes out of his depression to tell the world someday that those infidelity reports are not true.

The moment Tiwa cut off Teebilz and a hardworking man soon looked like a lazy man, she lost respect for him and obviously when a woman losses respect for a man, the thought of sleeping with him becomes irritating. She becomes prone to temptation and soon finds herself cheating. She stopped cooking for him and employed a maid to take care of her husband. She enjoyed the company of Don Jazzy, Tuface and Dr.Sid and left her husband vulnerable to advances from Edible Catering.
For men who have experienced relationships where the woman is the richer or bread winner, we understand that Tiwa Savage is the ungrateful one who let fame and fortune get into her head, forgetting her humble beginning and vows and choosing to sacrifice Teebilz in order to hold on to her fame. She wants us to believe she is the Angel who mistakenly got married to the Devil. It should however be noted that Teebilz brought Tiwa from nothing to something and Tiwa took Teebilz from something to nothing.

Teebilz is sick; he doesn’t need the EFCC or NDLEA to probe him for corrupt dealings and cocaine sniffing. What he needs is understanding, love and a psychologist.

http://commandken.com/tiwa-savage-vs-teebilz-from-nothing-to-something-from-something-to-nothing/
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Teebilz: From Nothing To Something From Something To Nothing by cruzita(f): 9:13pm On May 02, 2016
pls forward this letter to EFCC
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Teebilz: From Nothing To Something From Something To Nothing by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
cruzita:
pls forward this letter to EFCC

Will it make any difference?
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Teebilz: From Nothing To Something From Something To Nothing by SleekAboki: 9:48pm On May 02, 2016
I'm just listening to R Kelly's When A Woman's Fed Up. She used Tunji as a means to her end. Tiwa acted a woman scorned in that her interview.
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Teebilz: From Nothing To Something From Something To Nothing by Nixiepie(f): 10:26pm On May 02, 2016
Sick and tired of tiwa teebillz matter abeg

(1) (Reply)

Meet Laolu....the Lawyer Turn Canvass Artist / Singer Iyanya Releases Atypical Photos! / HONEST OPINION :gorilla Drags 4yr Old Who Falls Into Its Enclosure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.