Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

V A L E N T I N E - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / V A L E N T I N E (306 Views)

P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake / W-e-l-s-h Dresser For S-a-l-e UK / Professor Of N.T,craig Keener, Explains His Journey From Atheism To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

V A L E N T I N E by FreshGreen: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2016
V A L E N T I N E
Everything about Valentine day is outside Christian activity, unlike Christmas which involves Christian activities and draws us to God, Valentine day has nothing to do with the history of Christianity in the Bible. Valentine day is a general celebration outside Christianity. If Valentine is about sacrifice of love, you don't need to wait till February 14th before you do that. If it is showing or expressing love to loved ones, you don't need a day for that, if it is giving, no need to wait till February 14th before you do that. You don't need to wait till February 14th before you take your spouse out. In reality, Valentine is a celebration of lust, inspired by satanic spirit. There is no side of Valentine celebration that is attached to the Bible, there is no biblical backup for the celebration of Valentine.
Re: V A L E N T I N E by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2016
Seconded

(1) (Reply)

Floating_in_grace - Master Of Emotions / The Wine / The Chosen Daily Devotional 23rd March, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.