Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members (18476 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by realchidex: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
I wonder why people are easily deceived. Do the church members need a prophet to tell them that it was arranged?
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by great664(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
If Na me be mtn, I go arrest the man for sending his god to rub my card machine. Just Imaging the rubbish.
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Jobig(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dasukigate church
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by dammytosh: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
They will abuse me again and call me devil. cheesy
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
sinaj:

Xme to u my Boo. Boo
how u take know him call you?
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Jabioro: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Very simple ,let us check all the testifier inbox to ascertain the transferred number,either NY vtu or sharing one of this trick had take place.and why is it only mtn no other network ? Very gullible set of people.. mtweew!
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by tintingz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gullible Christians.

1 Like

Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by timidapsin(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tobenanaa come see oh
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by ikdiaro(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
End time pastor* cheesy[size=8pt][/size] grin shocked
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Halleluyah54(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Maybe he has his member contact and that can be easily be done but God knows Best of what we humans doesn't know.
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by oodua1stson: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Another comedy show from step stable of Jesus Christ himself

Awon Oponu
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Jacko1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Those ppl maybe new members and filled form with their phone numbers again it can be ril.... I need to tap into recharge card blessinga
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by scachy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mama Africa must be shedding tears on how stupid n gullible her children has become because they r seeking end time miracles

1 Like

Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
ladyF:
If we could get their phone numbers and run checks with the service provider to check their airtime recharge history, time and all. grin Anyway sha, happy valling day kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again. kiss kiss kiss kiss

But why do u always do that?
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
People are so silly..... And the pastor even prayed...
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by cirmuell(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
shocked
What network abeg? grin
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by sinaj(f): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Movingcoil:
how u take know him call you?
ow
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by bezimo(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
I am not sure about the authenticity of the claim but I am sure God is doing pretty strange acts these days

I hear of another man of God in Nigeria who from my perspective is credible, when he prays for people in his crusade by devine instruction, some people get miracle money either through bank transfer from unknown to money physically appearing in their pockets.
Strange acts of God are happening whether some folks believe it or not.

The issue is that there are many fake pastors and prophets out there who play all kind of games to deceive people and so people are so sceptical even when the original anoiting is around.
May God help us to discern the fake and align with the true and genuine Pastors/Prophets
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Harmored(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Am just (speechless)
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by EmekaBlue(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Taah...Those nums r knwn and behind d scene thr r pple loading those nums..#ThatsAll
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by omotaio: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Now you see me
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
omotaio:
Now you see me
Abracadabra!
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by loschivatos(m): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Religion is a joke
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by pbs4real(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2016
sinaj:
Shebi u av gone out with ur main chick abi undecided

I shud av known
Bae am @ home jawe, tried ur line all Tru butit wasn't going tru grin Dt dude took u out ryt?
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by sinaj(f): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
pbs4real:
Bae am @ home jawe, tried ur line all Tru butit wasn't going tru grin Dt dude took u out ryt?
iz it d man u arranged for me or dat small boy?
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by JakesJ(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
So Now Baba God Don Get Companies Where Angel Michael & Gabriel Controls, Manufactures And Distributes ReCharge Cards 4 Heaven Or On Earth!!! Come To Think Of It, His Church Will Make Sens Die, Cos One Will Not Need To Buy Cards Any More. TOO BAD 4 NETWORK PROVIDERS IN OGUN STATE......
Re: Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members by Image123(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Eeyah, praying 200naira recharge card into phone, this is so cheap. So many people will come to this church and be deceived because someone seemingly got 200naira recharge card. What is the real essence of this? Why would people be so foolish as to fall for this? So unfortunate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.