Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Is The Best Security Dog?? - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Is The Best Security Dog?? (40794 Views)

Security Dog For Sale / How To Get The Best From Your Security Dog / Security Dog Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
That's a Rare Red Tibetan Mastiff sold for $2M
2million dollar, ok oo, Thunder fire the left yanch of person wey buy am.
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by kolajoo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
[size=20pt]Rottie or GSD lovely combo[/size]
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Miscellaneous(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
For security in Nigeria go for a pittbull, rott, or Doberman.

If you have this dogs especially the first one, thieves will think twice before venturing.

wat is the name of the first one ?
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by colebrent: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bro gather money buy this one sharp sharp... No time to waste time... Note.. If bulgar plenty for ur area then ready for corpse everyday... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(Tibetan Mastiff and I meant this particular one below)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by colebrent: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bro gather money buy this one sharp sharp... No time to waste time... Note.. If bulgar plenty for ur area then ready for corpse everyday... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(Tibetan Mastiff and I meant this particular one posted below) U go see dog U go denie say no be u order am... $1.8m

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Wallade(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
American Pitbull Dog! You will thank me.
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by dotedote: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Did you say Some u brought in from SA?
Atouba:
go boerboel. The only dogs bred specifically for guarding the homestead. Read more online. I have some i brought from SA, Purebred for guarding duties only. No bagger dare comes near my gates, at the sight of the size of the heads alone, you will take off. I swear.
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Alexander001(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
For security in Nigeria go for a pittbull, rott, or Doberman.

If you have this dogs especially the first one, thieves will think twice before venturing.
That pittbull dey gym? see laps(yam)
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by dotedote: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
I just moved to a new apartment some days ago and I need that which you have. A Caucasian. Let's connect somehow
royalnose:
I have a very harsh female Caucasian for sale. It's an excellent choice for security
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by cutejeff(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Look no further,nairaland Mods and supermods should be used as security dogs with the way they ban for no concrete reason

Especially that crazy justwise in travel section

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by dajoaneke(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
You need to research on Dobberman Pinscher. Youd be amazed that Caucasian plus Rottweiler cant stand one Dobberman. Best security guard dog
olisafincy:

chairman I disagree with you on using doberman as a guard dog. when seeking for a guard dog size really matters, Doberman cam be an alert dog but lack the necessary size to combat an intruder.
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by blackboy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Get a northerner you say. In my compound we did. As soon as everyone goes 6o bed or even before we sleep he goes into his gatehouse with his wife n thats till morning.
robbers came once and robbed an apartment.They took their time to remove the windows and bulgulary and entered the house n did what they wanted to n left.
When the security man came out he said it was not him went to sleep till dawn.
my neighbour asked me to bring my dogs back to the compound.
no security is 100% sure but if Im to choose btw d 2 I'd go for the dogs anyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Mckandre(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
kay29000:

One million Naira for a German Shepard? Are you for real?
honestly, just check them out on google. you will know there are GsD wey pass GSD.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Mohjigga: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kool guard dogs are Dogo Argento, Rottwyler , pit bull, Labrador , German Shepard , Durban-man, Bull Mastiff . Dis I can assure u are real guard dogs.
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Samjr:
Hello guys,

Please I seriously need a good dog, but I need a smart and courageous dog.. . Please what type of dog do I go for

Pit bull. Bull mastiff....... Let me know if u need dem.....
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by pmadise(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
I sold my 2 rotties for a CO and i cant be happier for the choice.

Caucasian is one man mopol.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by flyingdutchman(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Samjr:
Hello guys,

Please I seriously need a good dog, but I need a smart and courageous dog.. . Please what type of dog do I go for
German Shepherd is the choice for a guard dog. However, Rotts, Bull Mastiff, Pitbull, Dobberman are very courageous and could rip thieves in half. BUT, THEY COULD ALSO KILL OR MAIM YOUR CHILDREN, WIFE OR GUESTS IF NOT PROPERLY TRAINED.
Dobberman,Rottweiler, pitbulls are jealous dogs. They could launch after your sweet, little child. Your choice!
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by rafcrown(m): 2:53am On Feb 20, 2016
MAD DOGS?
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Bestbeelieve: 3:13am On Feb 20, 2016
olisafincy:

chairman I disagree with you on using doberman as a guard dog. when seeking for a guard dog size really matters, Doberman cam be an alert dog but lack the necessary size to combat an intruder.
I beg to disagree. I had a Doberman for a guard dog and he was so intelligent and a very good guard dog.lived up to 14 yrs.they have lock jaws and if you come in my house without knocking heaven help U.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by blackiridis(m): 5:58am On Feb 20, 2016
colebrent:

U don finally make me laugh since morning grin grin grin
Lol
kay29000:

LMAO!!! Why would anyone want that kind of dog?
no idea, but personally i love that breed cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2016
dotedote:
Did you say Some u brought in from SA?

Yeah.
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Skmoda360(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Coyote or rottweiler
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Stancrus(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2016
pmadise:
I sold my 2 rotties for a CO and i cant be happier for the choice.

Caucasian is one man mopol.
wow Pmadise this ur caucasian is huge
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Stancrus(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2016
steppin:
A well trained ekuke can still do the job perfectly... No be to bark at strangers?
lol this ur comment made me remember our lovely ekuke back then in the village I swear this dog can bark the whole day without stopping sometimes the dog just barks for nothing get me wondering if the dog really see's spirit but it lacks that boldness and confidence to attack intruders.

what am I trying to say everything is not All about training in determining a guard dog some dog breeds are just naturally born guard dogs the motive to guard and protect is just instinctive to them they need little or no training at all to get the job done caucasian shepherds is also a good example of a naturally born guard dogs they were bred to guard sheep's from wolf and mountain lions on the planes of caucasian mountain in russian and they do the job perfectly well

Rottweilers are also good examples of a naturally born guard dog the zeal to guard and keep intruders out of the teritory is just instinctive in them they need little or no training to become that perfect guard dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Local breed
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Samjr(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
colebrent:
Bro gather money buy this one sharp sharp... No time to waste time... Note.. If bulgar plenty for ur area then ready for corpse everyday... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(Tibetan Mastiff and I meant this particular one posted below) U go see dog U go denie say no be u order am... $1.8m
Huh!!!! For one dog??
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by LordReed(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
olisafincy:

You must not know what a doberman looks like. Check the picture and think again about its size.

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by MrCork: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Samjr:
Hello guys,

..BINGO...they the best dog angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Stancrus(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrCork:

..BINGO...they the best dog angry
I disagree with you on this bingo's or basenji's as it may be called are among the least trainable dog breeds in the world because of there dumbness.

Infact they are regarded as one of the dumbmest dog breeds in the world

they are also among the least trainable dogs in the world because it takes longer time for them to learn
this same bingo's are also among the worst guard dogs arround they lack completely all attributes of a guard dog totally

but bingo's are good watch dogs atleast I recommend them for that that's why they normally shout and cry during night periods they hardly sleep always on the watch something I wonder if they truely see spirits or something lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Andrewmark(m): 9:09am On Feb 29, 2016
grin grin grin
laprince:
Chi hua hua. grin

Hahahahaha

Play play

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by Andrewmark(m): 9:21am On Feb 29, 2016
colebrent:

Tibetan mastiff male puppy is around 80k india rupee

Kennel,vet,shipping all cost alot

Available
Re: What Is The Best Security Dog?? by laprince(m): 6:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Andrewmark:
grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
Play play

The dog in your profile pix is weird. Choi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Names Her Dog After Hushpuppi, See The Striking Resemblance / Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo / PA To SA Door Opening Challenge- Dog Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.