Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Some Hours Left To Get A Val(pls Help) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Hours Left To Get A Val(pls Help) (742 Views)

Bend Down Select; Campus Guys Spotted Shopping Val Gift. / When The Teacher Says You Have 3mins Left To Finish The Test. / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Hours Left To Get A Val(pls Help) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
So a friend of mine said she was sad when I asked how Valentine's Day would go for her.
After asking her why,she told me that she had been campaigning for a Val since a month ago and hadn't found one.
And I'm talking about a very pretty girl here.
Then she said she attached terms and conditions to it.
So,I decided to help her out.
It is below.
I decided to share if you guys know anyone who fits the terms and conditions,so I can hook a sister up.
"Announcement! Announcement! Announcement!
Who Will Be My Val
I'm searching for a VAL..but terms and conditions apply
1.I promise to be a good girl
2.You must take me wherever I want
3.You must buy whatever I ask for.
4.You must be a perfect gentleman
5.No hugging,no kissing, no sex,no caressing,no staring
6.Handshakes are allowed.
7.You'll drop me where you took me from.
8.You'll pay acceptance fee of 5k for agreeing to be your val
9.No collection of phone numbers
10.After Feb 14,you don't come looking for me again.
11.We must go to at least 2 restaurants and 2 tourists attractions.
12.Whenever I take pictures, they are solo
#Thankyou!"
Re: Some Hours Left To Get A Val(pls Help) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Aiye e ma baje ni
Re: Some Hours Left To Get A Val(pls Help) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oluwasaeon:
Aiye e ma baje ni
Guy why you wicked like this na?
Re: Some Hours Left To Get A Val(pls Help) by IDOGUNEFE(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bob this1 na die,wech type girl be this!

(1) (Reply)

End Time Church / Struggle Continue / Is This For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.