Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming (997 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? / How To Sucessfully Start A Poultry Feedmill / Estimated Cost Of Setting Up A Poultry Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by Redomi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please how much does it cost to start a mini poultry farming with just a thousand fowls?
Where can I get a battery cage and like how much does it cost.
Please I need to undergo some training before I go into Poultry farming.
Please Naira landers help me out
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by alakara(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
it depends on ur budget.
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
If you stay in abuja or nasarawa then let's talk I can be a consultant to you as I also have a poultry and have over 4 years experience... But you can also join us on the agric section, you will see everything you need to know there
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by OluchiDelly: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Redomi:
Please how much does it cost to start a mini poultry farming with just a thousand fowls?
Where can I get a battery cage and like how much does it cost.
Please I need to undergo some training before I go into Poultry farming.
Please Naira landers help me out
#oluko, a thousand fowls is no longer a mini poultry o. It's a capital project : acquiring land, building, source of water, feeds, cages, cost of buying 1000 day old chickens, etc.... you should be ready to spend big.
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by Redomi(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
OluchiDelly:

#oluko, a thousand fowls is no longer a mini poultry o. It's a capital project : acquiring land, building, source of water, feeds, cages, cost of buying 1000 day old chickens, etc.... you should be ready to spend big.
Thank you, I was planning 500k
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by Bihby: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
first thing I would tell u is that,bro u need to know what u are going into,poultry no matter how small is not child's play,it can easily make u at the same time can wreck too,Buh if u devote ur time and energy and u learn from mistakes u would make it.
secondly 500k is not near what u need for 1k population,if u consider pens,cages(if u want it),labour,feed,vaccines,drugs atleast before the eggs start coming very well,u need more money bro,may God provide for u and see u through!
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by danwa25(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Where in nasarawa r u
chilet4cici:
If you stay in abuja or nasarawa then let's talk I can be a consultant to you as I also have a poultry and have over 4 years experience... But you can also join us on the agric section, you will see everything you need to know there
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by FarmTech(m): 12:44am On Feb 15, 2016
I always warn: If u want to start any bizness, start small and learn from ur mistakes. Better start with 200.

1 Like

Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2016
danwa25:
Where in nasarawa r u
I stay in maraba, what part of the country do you stay?
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by danwa25(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2016
I stay at nasarawa toto and would like to learn poultry farming.
chilet4cici:

I stay in maraba, what part of the country do you stay?
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
danwa25:
I stay at nasarawa toto and would like to learn poultry farming.

That place is very far... But you can add me on whatspp so I can also always put you through
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by danwa25(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Your contact
chilet4cici:

That place is very far... But you can add me on whatspp so I can also always put you through
Re: Help : I Wish To Start A Poultry Farming by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
danwa25:
Your contact

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! Termites Dealing With My Maize +pics / 10 Acre Farmland Available For Rent Near Lagos. / Contact Ginger Manager Resource Company Limited For Your Ginger And Turmeric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.