Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555881 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ChrisAlpha(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2016
Lemme Advice U Guys. Let The Truth Be Told.. Yes U Might Say Am Discouraging U People ..Yes I Concur!!!

Better Stop Wasting Ur Energy, Money & Resources For This NAF Of A Thing, Even Navy & Army Once It's DSSC... If It's Recruit U Will Have Hope Buh Once It's DSSC No Hope For Us.. Yes No Hope For U & Me Even If U Know The Governor Of Ur State.

SSS Took Only 3 Person Per State Last Year. NAVY Took Just 2. And NAF Will & Must Take Just 5 Which Has Been Confirmed. That's Just The Way It Is My Brothers & Sisters. Y'all Better Don't Waste Ur Tfare For Those In Far Places. It's Not Worth It. Forget Faith Or Telling Me God Will Make U Among The 5 To Be Taken. Hell No!!!
And Yes Am Discouraging All Of US For Our Own Good.
The Slots Has Already Been Taken By Each Senator Representing Each Senatorial Zone Across The Federation.
The Truth Hurts. Buh I Have To Say It.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by HUMBLEV(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2016
Pls who went at Lagos state centre. Need to know when is for imo state.....thanks plssssssss.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2016
Guys,stop lying...dssc took 8 last year per state
The worst of all screening is today own
Right now...Ekiti State is still at the 227 wing in ilorin yet to be attended to at 8pm
This is bad and they said they will still attend to us
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ChrisAlpha(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
dammyllare:
Right now...Ekiti State is still at the 227 wing in ilorin yet to be attended to at 8pm
What Is 8 Compared To The Population Of People That Applied In Ur State? Oga No Dey Give Urself Hope grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
Davexx:
I'm reporting live from 97 special operations NAF porthacourt, its been a long day, I was screened and here is the breakdown.

Not all applicants will be screened as the ones automatically screened out from the database due to maybe wrong age, height or quallification didn't find their names.

We sat on bare ground for many hours under the sun through out the process, at a time it rained on us, we got soaked and dried again

We (guys) were stripped of shirts for checkups, (chest, back, foot, scars, tatoos,marks, height and weight)

There was no exam, just. Screening of documents, originals of ALL, I repeat ALL! And if they are correct and upto date, then you have passed screening

Some applicants were screened out

They said and I qoute "sucessfull candidates names will be published, those who will proceed to kaduna.

The screening continues...

That's all for now, Dave out!
i want to believe that for you to be able to download ur DSSC forms on their website..with your application ID
.u are on point..i mean ur details shld b captured in d master list..am just reasoning
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Farouksenior: 8:02pm On May 01, 2016
kellyboo:

Thursday and Friday

Abeg u fit list d states doing tomorrow.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obulla(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
O
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2016
GUYS... want to believe that for you to be able to download ur DSSC forms on their website..with your application ID .u are on point..i mean ur details shld b captured in d master list..am just reasoning
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by judetayo: 8:15pm On May 01, 2016
dammyllare:

Waoh, that's serious. Strenght o
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by igwerex(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2016
pls @mimzy, is primary school certificate compulsory?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Toyin4u: 8:27pm On May 01, 2016
Please I am a candidate from Osun state, and my test center is Lagos air force base. Please when will it be the turn for screening of osun state.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 8:28pm On May 01, 2016
igwerex:
pls @mimzy, is primary school certificate compulsory?
At this stage they might not asked, most times they don't. It is part of your educational certs. If you don't have one for now, get it after the zonal enlistment.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yemostar: 8:33pm On May 01, 2016
ChrisAlpha:
Lemme Advice U Guys. Let The Truth Be Told.. Yes U Might Say Am Discouraging U People ..Yes I Concur!!!

Better Stop Wasting Ur Energy, Money & Resources For This NAF Of A Thing, Even Navy & Army Once It's DSSC... If It's Recruit U Will Have Hope Buh Once It's DSSC No Hope For Us.. Yes No Hope For U & Me Even If U Know The Governor Of Ur State.

SSS Took Only 3 Person Per State Last Year. NAVY Took Just 2. And NAF Will & Must Take Just 5 Which Has Been Confirmed. That's Just The Way It Is My Brothers & Sisters. Y'all Better Don't Waste Ur Tfare For Those In Far Places. It's Not Worth It. Forget Faith Or Telling Me God Will Make U Among The 5 To Be Taken. Hell No!!!
The Slots Has Already Been Taken By Each Senator Representing Each Senatorial Zone Across The Federation.

Bro! You may have a point but what you posted above is NOT for everybody that has destiny with NAF! If you have been opportune to read up crazy testimonies of how GOD blessed some individuals even in the year 2013 DSSC, you won't sound so discouraging to others! I have a friend that resumed the NN DSSC training early this year and HE GOT IT PURELY ON MERIT! I know that because he won't lie to me and he kept me updated about the whole struggle. I don't know whether you have read up the struggle of 2013 NAF DSSC, then you WOULD KNOW LORD JESUS IS VERY MUCH ALIVE! My advise to all candidates here is put in your VERY best and let GOD handle the rest! His plans for us varies and would be fulfilled unfailingly! Trust TOTALLY in HIS divine plan for your life and you will NEVER miss your way... Am sharing my own NAF testimony here too SOONEST! Best wishes to all of us.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2016
Please when is Abia state screening date?
For lagos Center.
Make una help me , Abeg am far away.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2016
Please when is Abia state screening date?
For lagos Center.
Make una help me , Abeg am far away.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Abbeyawo: 8:37pm On May 01, 2016
I'm in Ilorin centre but not on whatsap, can someone help me with tangible info in my mail, enioduntanawoyemi@gmail.com. thank u so much.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dhope: 8:41pm On May 01, 2016
dammyllare:
when are dey going to screen osun pple?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ChrisAlpha(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2016
yemostar:

Bro! You may have a point but what you posted above is NOT for everybody that has destiny with NAF! If you have been opportune to read up crazy testimonies of how GOD blessed some individuals even in the year 2013 DSSC, you won't sound so discouraging to others! I have a friend that resumed the NN DSSC training early this year and HE GOT IT PURELY ON MERIT! I know that because he won't lie to me and he kept me updated about the whole struggle. I don't know whether you have read up the struggle of 2013 NAF DSSC, then you WOULD KNOW LORD JESUS IS VERY MUCH ALIVE! My advise to all candidates here is put in your VERY best and let GOD handle the rest! His plans for us varies and would be fulfilled unfailingly! Trust TOTALLY in HIS divine plan for your life and you will NEVER miss your way... Am sharing my own NAF testimony here too SOONEST! Best wishes to all of us.
Well, Like U Said Everyone Don't Have Destiny With NAF...And I Will Love To Share Ur Testimony.. Buh Until Then
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kabanayol9(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
screening candidates for Lagos centre, how far now, no update, nothing nothing, I beg make una manage gist us small thing now, thanks, necessary things to be taken along.
I am referring to those that went through the screening today.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by caspet(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2016
ChrisAlpha:

After reading your write up,d big question I've been asking myself is that, Are you trying to discourage people from your state so that u'll have enough space or what?Better still,why don't you encourage them with the goodnews that,there will be no exams in any of the zonal centres?All road leads to KD after the screening. When has it been done this way?Believe that change has come.Let's keep the hope alive bro.....One luv.!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by caspet(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2016
Benin centre remains the best....friendly & mature officers handling d whole tin in such a way that u'll long & wish 2 joiin NAF sharp sharp. .Thnks 2 mimzy & everyone wit good faith on these thread for keeping our hopes alive....KD loading.....Let's go dere!!!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ChrisAlpha(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
caspet:

After reading your write up,d big question I've been asking myself is that, Are you trying to discourage people from your state so that u'll have enough space or what?Better still,why don't you encourage them with the goodnews that,there will be no exams in any of the zonal centres?All road leads to KD after the screening. When has it been done this way?Believe that change has come.Let's keep the hope alive bro.....One luv.!!
Am Doing Us A Great Deal. U Will Thank Me Later
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ikea(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
Abia State is 3rd ( Tuesday) in Lagos center... see you there
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Aristo3146(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
Ayopedro:
pls, did u screen in Kaduna? what are the requirement for d screening,because I have not being able to sign my form
I was screened in Makurdi, They only requested for my original Documents..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Aristo3146(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
Ayopedro:
pls, did u screen in Kaduna? what are the requirement for d screening,because I have not being able to sign my form
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
hello...please..if instructions says should be and one other says must be.......i need ur help..what is d actual difference.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bamidek(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2016
Franchise21:
Was there. Did mine today
then how does it goes
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2016
hello guys what is d difference btw should be and must be when used as an instructions
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by damiliano(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
Pls, for those that went to illorin centre, when is the screening for osun state pls
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by weirdarkhitekt(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2016
I passed by the NAF Base kaduna this evening and applicants from Enugu and FCT were allowed to go into the Base for screening right in front of me. If you look at the timetable for kaduna, you will see that the states are arranged in alphabetical order and these states were supposed to be screened on Tuesday.

So I believe tomorrow, applicants from at least, Benue to Ebonyi will be called, and when they are done with them they will keep calling applicants from the states that follow(hopefully, even abia to bayelsa, who missed their day) until they close.

I don't know much more about what happened during the day as I didn't spend up to 5 mins there, but with this I think APPLICANTS REPORT ING TO KADUNA for screening can make better decisions and plan their visits better. This also makes the process in kaduna look like it will be easier than other states.

There should be a lot of spare time for everyone to get to kaduna for their screening.

Applicants in kaduna were not asked to sit on the floor until you have been called into the Base for screening and if I'm not mistaken the timetable was pasted first in kaduna. However, this does not mean anything. Just to reduce the anxiety of those travelling down to kaduna.

The relative ease in the Kaduna centre might be because Kaduna is the HQ of all military training in the Air Force And Army, maybe everything is organised from there.

I also heard ladies who wore skirts were chastised. This should help all ladies yet to be screened.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Franchise21(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2016
caspet:
Benin centre remains the best....friendly & mature officers handling d whole tin in such a way that u'll long & wish 2 joiin NAF sharp sharp. .Thnks 2 mimzy & everyone wit good faith on these thread for keeping our hopes alive....KD loading.....Let's go dere!!!!
Yea. They're cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by seunkeji5(f): 9:47pm On May 01, 2016
dammyllare:
pls can someone from Ekiti state still be attended to tomorrow? please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.