Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (557788 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Yksoul(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
PLEASE,ADVISE ME.I UPLOADED 1984 BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITH AFFIDAVID TO THAT EFFECT,BUT 1980 WAS WRITTEN ON MY WAEC RESULT AND PRIMARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL DUE TO MISTAKE ON WAEC I STARTED TO CLAIM THAT AGE,BUT WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE.CAN I STILL GO?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Valmesk(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
ashibelite:
Are they going to provide us accomodation? considering that most of us have no where to put up 4 those number of days.
CC: mimzy007
Lol military to provide you accommodation,pls don't ever think am,start searching for relations and friends staying close to your centre in order to perch for some few days.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by debosko(f): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Adviser..kia he should swear affidavit for waec result? Seriously?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by philipciveng(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
ashibelite:
Are they going to provide us accomodation? considering that most of us have no where to put up 4 those number of days.
CC: mimzy007
Most funniest question...u just have to go on Sunday when d date for your state at that Centre would be fixed, and that's going to be d second and last day u will go... Not everyday....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by calisha555(f): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
PIL4GOD:
[pls forward the PQ to my mail : dammyp31@gmail.com. thanks
can u Pls also forward d pq to my email too Tnx
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by philipciveng(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yksoul:
PLEASE,ADVISE ME.I UPLOADED 1984 BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITH AFFIDAVID TO THAT EFFECT,BUT 1980 WAS WRITTEN ON MY WAEC RESULT AND PRIMARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL DUE TO MISTAKE ON WAEC I STARTED TO CLAIM THAT AGE,BUT WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE.CAN I STILL GO?
Wao...please anyone that have idea should help this fellow ASAP
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NICENEDU29: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
philipciveng:
Please concerning the issue of birth certificate, would they accept d one from church declination? Because I heard that age declaration earlier that 4years is not acceptable
Sorry, it is not age declaration earlier than 4 years but one later than 4 years that is NOT acceptable
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by philipciveng(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Sorry, it is not age declaration earlier than 4 years but one later than 4 years that is NOT acceptable
I tot it was mistake OOo...that means one should go and renew if later than....?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by SurvTessy: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
obulla:
Some past questions
pls can I get these questions forwarded 2 my email address: tak2tessy@gmail.com! plssssss @Obulla n mimzy. pls guys urgently, there's no time again. God bless u!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by idris2kin(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Derbyman:
is dis for real.chai
l0lz if 1way cl0se an0da1 g0 0pen
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by debosko(f): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
philipciveng:

I tot it was mistake OOo...that means one should go and renew if later than....?
Do they renew age declaration? I think you guys are wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
idris2kin:
g0 nd swear affidavit
Affidavit for what?! The cert is not missing nor was there an error on it or something happened to it so it is pointless, the only solution is to go and collect the cert or go with the statement like that.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
philipciveng:

it is simple, if you bring a declaration of age that is dated 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 which is 4 years back it could mean you only recently did it to doctor your age, the newer the declaration the more suspicious. If someone brings one that was made in 2010 it makes more sense as he probably wasn't close to applying then, therefore musnt have thought of doctoring the age.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Whats dis? Dis is a forum,guy just own up.Ur actual year of birth is 1980 but u changed it to 1984.Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yksoul:
Let me get this straight, 1980 was printed on both your WAEC and Primary school testimonial? If that is what you are saying then it will be suspicious, why? Because these are 2 independent bodies with a few years apart in terms of issuing you the cert and to make the mistake of printing the same year won't fly. 1 can be seen as a mistake but 2 will bring cause for alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by philipciveng(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
mimzy007:
it is simple, if you bring a declaration of age that is dated 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 which is 4 years back it could mean you only recently did it to doctor your age, the newer the declaration the more the suspicious. If someone brings one that was made in 2010 it makes more sense as he probably wasn't close to applying then, therefore musnt have thought of doctoring the age.
Good that's why I said it's shouldn't be earlier than...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by philipciveng(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thomanad:
Whats dis? Dis is a forum,guy just own up.Ur actual year of birth is 1980 but u changed it to 1984.Simple!

Lolz abi oooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teabully(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please house, was there anything like attestation of good character printed out from d NaF site, a bit confused, or wil thee letter of good character be typed by applicant. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ej4sub: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
I perceived greediness of some people on this thread, how can somebody came out boldly and flash his PQ without sharing with others? What purpose are we here for? Even to share the link for us to purchase has become an issue to him but remember the journey is yet to start. God bless friend on naval thread...One Love.... Please my dear, read whatever you can laid your hand on and free yourself from begging for PQ. All the best
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cindybabs(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
zealed64:
Abeg who dey go PH na...??
Pitakwa I de here oo. Like we aren't many here.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ej4sub: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
teabully:
Please house, was there anything like attestation of good character printed out from d NaF site, a bit confused, or wil thee letter of good character be typed by applicant. Thank you.
Letter of attestation of good character will be given to you by any prominent person from your state of origin which whom ever that signed your form can give. Air force can't give you letter of attestation of good character.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by MrTolu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
dammyllare:
Good evening all
I studied civil engineering but I applied as a building technologist. This is a part of my profession which deals with construction and possibly the equipment needed to carry out some functions on site
My take is....if you can attach your specialization to any of the courses stated online,it shouldn't be a big issue
I will also like to ask you guys how your attestation of good character looked like
I signed mine with a Barr. Working in the state judiciary here
I hope it's safe?
@idris...thanks a lot for the Naf questions

Please sir kindly share the past questions to my email James_tolulope@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by amosblac: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
zealed64:
yes, im also heading to PH..abeg you know the exact location in ph??

hello brov/sis,pH is also my centre
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petitmonde(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yksoul:
this is one of the issues.
Waec made mistake as regards your DOB on your cerrtificate?
The same Waec that made mistake on your PRIMARY school testimonial?
Your mean a Nigerian will 'start to claim' an age four years more than their real age?
Fear God small abeg

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by philipciveng(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
ej4sub:
I perceived greediness of some people on this thread, how can somebody came out boldly and flash his PQ without sharing with others? What purpose are we here for? Even to share the link for us to purchase has become an issue to him but remember the journey is yet to start. God bless friend on naval thread...One Love.... Please my dear, read whatever you can laid your hand on and free yourself from begging for PQ. All the best
I tried to copy some emails and sent to some but can copy all...send your email...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmy4lov(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please can any one give me directions to sam Ethnan Airforce Base Lagos from Ketu.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jabojafa(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
zealed64:
Thanks alot. Hope its easily accessible.
yes very accessible. Any cab drive shd knw d place.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sirAmeh(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pls guys, I studied bsc mathematics,but on the site,we have mathematics education, I want to be sure b4 going there, any advice for me? Plsssssss I need ur honest opinion!!!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
mikedimeji:
[size=14pt]
Help!! Abeg if Ilorin is ur screening center can u pls quote me Abeg.

Thank u
[/size]
Ilorin is my centre
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by amosblac: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
MrTolu:

Please sir kindly share the past questions to my email James_tolulope@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
pls sir,I will really app if I can get d pq as well.....my email.....amosblac@gmail.com.....tnx in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by MrTolu(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please NLs who should the Attestation letter be addressed to?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
emmy4lov:
Please can any one give me directions to sam Ethnan Airforce Base Lagos from Ketu.
I can't give u proper direction via ikeja
Enter oshodi from Ketu, walk down to Oshodi isale, take a bus going to Ipaja, they will drop u right in front of the Base. This is the best I can do anyone with better idea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.