Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556720 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mickybabs: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
nma24:
drop ur number please
08066539922..... lagos
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Temmytorpe2012(f): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
nma24:
Anyone interested in the whatsap group for Lagos applicants should add this number.

Lagos state... 08067560310
Pls I need Past questions kindly sennd to Takinkunmi@yahoo.com

Thank U
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by acjme(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Jstmoremoney:
Please, Joor, Du'allah, Biko, send a copy to my mail too.
realmoremore@yahoo.com
Na beg I dey beg o.....
The only issue i have is that i didn't print my info page after submittin my application & couldn't access it anymore.
Any help on dat pls anyone?

Just click on the download link under Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Information.
Login with your Applicant ID and Email, you will be taken to the page where you can download all your forms/documents.

Why Airmen / Airwomen and not DSSC? Bros na so I see am o, it works. Just try it. That of DSSC download link is a dead link, it leads no where.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OLUWOLEM: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
please my screening center is JOS, you can me up on whatssap 08165640484. thanks. l as well need the past question. email is. oluwolemichael11@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by toayi: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pls all dssc past questions owolabiahmedoluwatoyin27@gmail.com...all. I got is navy past questions..am waiting
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Phemoye: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch
Please Viqueta, kindly send me the past questions. femi.oyedotun@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sholy9ja: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
please is it every1 dat apply will go for the training plz i need urgent answer my center is in kaduna
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
acjme:

Just click on the download link under Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Information.
Login with your Applicant ID and Email, you will be taken to the page where you can download all your forms/documents.

Why Airmen / Airwomen and not DSSC? Bros na so I see am o, it works. Just try it. That of DSSC download link is a dead link, it leads no where.

All the best.
Funny but that's the truth
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sholy9ja: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sholy9ja:
please is it every1 dat apply will go for the training plz i need urgent answer my center is in kaduna

i mean the screening... plz i nid urgent answer so i cn start preparing
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
monimekaz:
Hello everyone... I regret to announce to you that i will not be attending d screening exercise. Reason being that:

I read English B. A and English education is the course listed
I will have to go from lagos to Enugu for the screening
I mightl lose my present job if i go
Mum cried on my head since When I told her
I don't have anything i will fall back on if I lose my job and lose the air force job too
I don't have a godfather

Shout out to mimmzy007 .. She is the most wonderful person i have ever known.. If she continues like this, she will become d first female president of naija . Goodluck guys
Well,i think you are mistaking it for something else
Studying mathematics,you can also serve as mathematics education
My take is,if you think it's a risk worth taking...pls do take the risk
From my little education of B.eng,no much difference between mathematics and maths edu
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
esther49:
Please house is it compulsory to come with the letter of good character for the zonal screening? I don't have mine yet n I don't want to waste my tp
The same person that signed your LG attestation can also draft character own
It's not that difficult
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OLUWOLEM: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Phemoye:

pls send me the past questions. oluwolemichael11@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sholy9ja: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
abeg make somebody answer me na abeg
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bamidek(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please House My Degree certificate is notification of result, and they request for original certificate. Can it be accepted. Pls i need a reply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by acjme(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
agongajoseph:
Pls I need help on this..... Couldn't get an earlier date to fly down to Nigeria for d screening, I got a ticket for on d 4th of May. I'm from Bayelsa State, my fear is if d screening is been done in an alphabetical order, Bayelsa will come first that is d screening for Bayelsa will b on d 1st. My question is can I go to my venue on d 5th and explain things to dem, will dey allow me undergo d screening on a later date after missing mine

For the recently concluded airmen/airwomen, check out http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=SOA2016

I GUESS DSSC should follow a similar format. So there could be more than one screening day for a particular state.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by nathan12(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
agongajoseph:
Pls I need help on this..... Couldn't get an earlier date to fly down to Nigeria for d screening, I got a ticket for on d 4th of May. I'm from Bayelsa State, my fear is if d screening is been done in an alphabetical order, Bayelsa will come first that is d screening for Bayelsa will b on d 1st. My question is can I go to my venue on d 5th and explain things to dem, will dey allow me undergo d screening on a later date after missing mine
Yes probably they will go with your ticket as a proove go to careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng and check how the schedule was for airmen/airwomen on the last2 days or so u will see for others whose state where not mentioned guess u will be categorized dia and that is when they will do it! Come home& push the dream make it a reality!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by toayi: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
smart12345678:

Holla

Ilorin is. My center. Too pls do u have d past. Questions?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by toayi: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
smart12345678:

Holla

Ilorin is. My center. Too pls do u have d past. Questions? Owolabihmedoluwatoyin27@gmailcom
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by acjme(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sholy9ja:

Quote your question again so we can see it, we will try to answer within the limits of our understanding.

Take care.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OLUWOLEM: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sholy9ja:
yes every body needs to be there. very important
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Youngest409: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
NAF DSSC2016 Paper don link ooo.........
13. A cabinet system of government is practiced in
(A) Britain and Canada (B) the soviet union
(C) all European Countries including Britain (D) the United State of America
14. A proclamation by the head of state ending a session of parliament is called
(A) a dissolution (B) an adjournment (C) a prorogation (D) a devolution
15. The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria
(A) promotes unity of diversity
(B) allows for the dominance of the minority ethnic groups
(C) concentrates governmental power at on one level of government
(D) ensures the dominance of one political party.
16. The transfer of authority to local government council is known as
(A) delegation (B) fusion (C) fragmentation
(D) devolution
17. The principle of anonymity of civil servants means that they
(A) are not the servant of a particular government(B) are trained for the duties they perform(C) are credited or
blamed
for any thing they do (D) have a career
18. The six registered political parties in Nigeria in 1982 were
(A) UPN, NPN, PPA, PPP, NPP, and NAP
(B) UPN, GNPP, NAP, PRP, NPP, NPN,
(C) NPN, UPN, NPP, PRP, PPP NNDP,
(D) NPC, GNPP, PRP, UPN, NPP and PPA
19. Which of the following is NOT a pressure group in Nigeria
(A) farmers (B) the Nigerian union of teachers (NUT)(C) Nigeria medical associate (NMA) (D) academic staff union
of
university (ASUU)
20. The N.C.N.C sent a delegation to London in 1947 to protest against the
(A) burns constitution
(B) Richards constitution
(C) Littleton constitution
(D) Macpherson constitution

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by toayi: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
nathan12:

Yes probably they will go with your ticket as a proove go to careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng and check how the schedule was for airmen/airwomen on the last2 days or so u will see for others whose state where not mentioned guess u will be categorized dia and that is when they will do it! Come home& push the dream make it a reality!

Please I need the past questions for the dssc. Owolabiahmedoluwatoyin27@gmail.com. Waiting ur respond
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is not to discourage anyone but just to put things in their perspectives. We all know that there's always a Nigerian factor in Everything, new management new policies.
The issues of Bsc and B'ed, pls I want to say with every sense of responsibility that they are not the same.
[size=14] Bsc is not the same as B'ed [/size] am sure those that knows will agree with me.
Let me give an example, during the NN DSSC 2013 selection board we were told that some issues came up on wether or not someone with with Bsc should be screened under Education department, series of calls were made to Abuja and the conclusion was since the advert said Bsc or B'ed they should screen them that but in the subsequent Enlistment they will correct the error which they did. During the 2015 NN DSSC exercise, the instruction says for those applying under Education u must posses [size=14pt] B'ed or Bsc with PGDE
[/size] those that apply can attest to this. At some point back then there was a circular from Ministry of Education that all Lecturers must go for their PGDE since most of them do not posses any EDUCATIONAL qualification to qualify them as a TEACHERS. are Lecturers teachers Yes they are.
Like I said earlier am Not discouraging anyone just putting things in their perspectives. I don't know what the instruction says about those applying under education but everything about life is Trial by Error. Goodluck to everyone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by juejimofor(f): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pls my centre is port harcourt....here is my no 08036969276 kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by nathan12(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sholy9ja:

i mean the screening... plz i nid urgent answer so i cn start preparing
Sholy it's everyone, Start preparing.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by toayi: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ilorin candidate chatting group 07033723421
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OMOBABAYEMI: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
generaljosh1:
D past question 4 u drop is 4 navy, is it d same?
GenerlJosh1 Abeg u help me drop the navy one u get for omobabayemi@yandex.com

God bless. Cux no soso spam i just dey get no body here agree to send me d airforce stuff. Thanks once again.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Majaraja:
Wait, why are you all doing me like this? Am I going to be the only one at the Kaduna Centre? Or nobody here chose Kaduna as his/her centre? cry

I chose kaduna...buh I stay in abj.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shegzeal: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Phemoye:

Pls help a brother with the past question:segun.agbetunsin@gmail.com.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jay2pee(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
pls send the past questions to my email.... chinonso.johnpaul@yahoo.com.... thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shegzeal: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Akinbodeisrael:

Add me 07066238944 lagos centre
Add me on whatsapp:07036290500

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.