Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. (3663 Views)

Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness / Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by rudebouy: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
A friend of mine rily needs help. Am rily worried for him.

He's bent on marrying a particular runs girl pretty soon. He has planned her introduction for next week and he wants us to accompany him.

The lady in question is a mutual friend, and some of us in our cycle hav had a taste of her one way or the other, me inclusive.

Dis my friend claims to have been crushing on her since 2005 and dat day have been platonic friends since den. He says he has neva been in love with a woman like dis before.

We told him abt her escapades and he sed he's aware of her past but dat she has changed. We told him she has a son already, he sed he's aware but doesnt care. He even intends to father the boy sef.

The most annoying part is just last weekend, I saw her in a car with anoda dude in a very funny position. She acted like she didnt see me. Na wa oh! Na dis kind girl my Pitoski want to marry? It just drives me nuts.

Pitoski is a nice guy, very intelligent and resourceful. She is not a tenth as intelligent as him. I rily dont know wot he sees in her. Abi na her Mouth Gig and bobby day confuse my guy? I think he deserves beta.

Pls house is der a way we can make him change his mind?
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by homeboy205: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leave ham dog wey go lost nor go hear hunter wistle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by baby124: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
How does it concern you? He has said he does not care. If it's too much, don't follow him to the introduction.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Dheartless: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
3D juju in action. na the kind juju wey leicester Dey use .

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
clear case of juju, there's nothing you can do. It will wear out after the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Sappyman(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
He has the decision to marry and be with whoever he chooses. He is not going to stay in the same house with you. You might not see what he is seeing at the moment. It has been discovered that most Runs girls make good homes once they are married. They put their past behind and move on with life. If na lie make you ask the Runs girls in your area.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by fbtowner(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Heeyaaa. I feel for your friend OP

We d good guys are about to loose someone.

One spanner lost. Abii na damaged we go call am grin
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by goldiam(f): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
That baba jazz must be very strong abeg carry your friend go mountain of fire. He needs to be set free from karishika .
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by EfemenaXY: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
rudebouy:

He's bent on marrying a particular runs girl pretty soon. He has planned her introduction for next week and he wants us to accompany him.

The lady in question is a mutual friend, and some of us in our cycle hav had a taste of her one way or the other, me inclusive.

Dis my friend claims to have been crushing on her since 2005 and dat day have been platonic friends since den. He says he has neva been in love with a woman like dis before.

We told him abt her escapades and he sed he's aware of her past but dat she has changed. We told him she has a son already, he sed he's aware but doesnt care. He even intends to father the boy sef.

The most annoying part is just last weekend, I saw her in a car with anoda dude in a very funny position. She acted like she didnt see me. Na wa oh! Na dis kind girl my Pitoski want to marry? It just drives me nuts.

Pitoski is a nice guy, very intelligent and resourceful. She is not a tenth as intelligent as him. I rily dont know wot he sees in her. Abi na her Mouth Gig and bobby day confuse my guy? I think he deserves beta.

Really?

You sound bitter and jealous. Your friend's made his decision. You've voiced your concerns now leave it at that.

If it helps, find your own runz girl and leave your friend to it. It's not your place to judge his choice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
You guys have finished passing her round, now you plan to leave her for who? One of my brothers?

Biko, allow your friend marry her, that way, she remains in your circle.

smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by EfemenaXY: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gaborone:
You guys have finished passing her round, now you plan to leave her for who? One of my brothers?

smiley

Chai!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Acidosis(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Juju at work...

Runs girls can do anything to hook their prey. I'd advise you ignore your friend, if he wants to die, assist him in digging a very wide grave.

Nothing is ever going to change his opinion, even if he sees her babe with another man eye ball to eye ball.

Stop acting like you don't know the potency of Vegetable & stock fish.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by rudebouy: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Acidosis:

Stop acting like you don't know the potency of Vegetable & stock fish.

Sorry sir, abeg I no undastand dis last part oh. Mbok explanation a little for me.

Tanx.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by rudebouy: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Really?

You sound bitter and jealous. Your friend's made his decision. You've voiced your concerns now leave it at that.

If it helps, find your own runz girl and leave your friend to it. It's not your place to judge his choice.

Jealous ke? Bitter ke? Am just not cool with it jare. Dis guy is like a broda to me joor.

Sebi if ya broda wants to marry a runs girl, u will encourage him to go ahead abi?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by rudebouy: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gaborone:

smiley

is wa to you oh
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by missKiffy(f): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Just let him be, if she has really changed no wahala but if she's still the same, him eye go clear later on BT unfortunately it mite be too laate

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by EfemenaXY: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
rudebouy:

Jealous ke? Bitter ke? Am just not cool with it jare. Dis guy is like a broda to me joor.

Sebi if ya broda wants to marry a runs girl, u will encourage him to go ahead abi?

If she's your sister, will you deny her the privilege to get married?

Let those that sampled her marry her. Why should someone else be given your leftovers?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by lilmax(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yea right,CHANGE grin

Thats the word she used in decieving your friend cheesy.....i doubt if your friend‘s head is correct based on say na nice guy,nice guys fall for the left overs

His eyes will become brighter 8months in the marriage.....trust me,your friend is in mumus den not love grin
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by corisande: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gaborone:

smiley

Dead!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Acidosis(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
rudebouy:

Sorry sir, abeg I no undastand dis last part oh. Mbok explanation a little for me.

Tanx.
grin

It means the guy has been charmed, seductively or with black magic
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
[size=18pt]MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Tolatutu: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Since he already knows about her past and he says he's okay with it then let them be. If you think its jazz you can pray for him and if its not meant to be then God will separate them otherwise leave him. You can never say if that's his wife, if you are uncomfortable don't go with him for the introduction. It will affect your friendship but hey you have the right to stand on what you believe,e as for me since you guys slept with her you are really no better than her so you're not in a moral position to talk.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by cococandy(f): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
I want to know what makes you think that you or any of those your other friends who have had 'a taste of her' are better than her.
Like seriously if you answer that we may consider advising you on behalf of 'your friend'.

Because I honestly think it is silly that you somehow consider yourselves more worthy as marriage partners than the same lady you slept with.

Hypocritical bunch. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by JonTal: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dheartless:
3D juju in action. na the kind juju wey leicester Dey use .
hahahahahahaha. I no fit shaaout ooo. You too much!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by ogawisdom(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
rudebouy:

D girl jazz Strong die, seriously she don give am sth chop angry na today. U can't stop him BC d jazz still dey concentrated for him system it will take yrs to dilute am tongue infact d more u try to stop him d more likely u two might become enemies

Ashawo don get hubby undecided
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by JonTal: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
EfemenaXY:

If she's your sister, will you deny her the privilege to get married?

Let those that sampled her marry her. Why should someone else be given your leftovers?

Efe, this particular friend of his' did not sample her previously and would you allow your brother to marry a pro if you knew?
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by JonTal: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gaborone:

smiley

Would you give your brother the encouragement to marry a pro if you knew her to be such?
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Acidosis(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tolatutu:
Since he already knows about her past and he says he's okay with it then let them be. If you think its jazz you can pray for him and if its not meant to be then God will separate them otherwise leave him. You can never say if that's his wife, if you are uncomfortable don't go with him for the introduction. It will affect your friendship but hey you have the right to stand on what you believe,e as for me since you guys slept with her you are really no better than her so you're not in a moral position to talk.

God is not an intruder smiley Where He's not invited, He won't go.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by jashar(f): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
humans why? *sighs*

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by austine4real(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lies.
Pee on d thread& walked out
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
JonTal:

Would you give your brother the encouragement to marry a pro if you knew her to be such?

If he's one of those who made her a prostitute, I will ask him similar questions I asked the op. If he can't tell me why an innocent man deserves to help him marry a woman he has spoiled, then yes, I would advise him to stick with her. The best I can do if I can't tell him that, is advise him to look elsewhere for someone who will tell him what he wants to hear.

If on the other hand, he didn't patronise her as a prostitute, then no, I won't encourage him to go ahead.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by EfemenaXY: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
JonTal:

Efe, this particular friend of his' did not sampled her previously and would you allow your brother to marry a pro if you knew?

But that's just it. She didn't become a "pro" on her own.

You and your friends had a hand in it. So it's only fair that she marries from within that circle. I'm sure you've heard the saying that when hand washing, the left hands washes the right and the vice versa. Same analogy applies here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Beads & Wireworks For Ur Occassions(pics) / 200cc plus Bikes For Logistics business For Sale At Affordable Prices! / A Must Read! Soulful Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.