Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) (46660 Views)

2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by Jacko1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Evry ting is time n place.... She wil stil marry one maga.... Just need a change of location n wham.... Gals r so lucky
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by baloney: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
hmmmm.. get aas e bi.
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Now that is what I call a Hater on crack.
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
playtheblues:
That sounds like personal vendetta.

Very personal.

The shocking part is that the person who wrote that post may actually be someone in her inner circle that she wines and dines with.

I don't care what she has done in her personal life but that Nigga seriously needs Jesus.

Putting someone on blast like this is never alright.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by sweetchizzy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
E be like say she snatch d aunty husband or boyfriend
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by amanikondo: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
playtheblues:
Bro, Na public vendetta grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by Dminister(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Is she really a LovePeddler? The guy is being factual!
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by banmee(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
I have no sympathy for people who put their entire lives on facebook, instagram and twitter.

3 Likes

Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by UIA04(f): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
axortedbabe:
I suspect caroline danjuma
You just spoke my mind
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by oodua1stson: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
From the tone of that yabbings, it appears she slept with the person's hubby or guy.

Anyway sha, most of these instagram.com yeyebrities no do pass ashewo so e no shock me
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by Dubemkelly(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Someone Cannot Just Live Their Lives Peacefully in Nigeria. That Was Deep...Too Many Names Mentioned
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by rahman3853(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
This insults is beyond repairs....I am pretty sure the girl may cry reading it, too shy to reply, yet knowing who it may be raining such vehement insults.
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by playtheblues(f): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol abi.

amanikondo:

Bro, Na public vendetta grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by playtheblues(f): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Some friends are bad.

Okijajuju1:

Very personal.

The shocking part is that the person who wrote that post may actually be someone in her inner circle that she wines and dines with.

I don't care what she has done in her personal life but that Nigga seriously needs Jesus.

Putting someone on blast like this is never alright.
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by ekeneobih(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Omo menh! Those words are concentrated ooo. E fit burn person soul. Gosh!
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by ifoundmyperfect: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
They all belong to the same Ashewo club.....
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by cococandy(f): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
I'm pretty sure those are the rants of a frustrated woman who should be confronting her husband for being a layabout. Instead she's taking it out on the girl as if the girl owes her any loyalties.

The men you're calling 'your husbands' obviously don't value you if they still go after the so called washed out ashawos.
Maybe she should sell some of the excess time she has on her hands and go buy some self esteem.

See who's insulting someone for not having a man yet her man can't stay away from supposed prostitutes. The irony grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by amanikondo: 12:34am On Feb 15, 2016
cococandy:
I'm pretty sure those are the rants of a frustrated woman who should be confronting her husband for being a layabout. Instead she's taking it out on the girl as if the girl owes her any loyalties.

The men you're calling 'your husbands' obviously don't value you if they still go after the so called washed out ashawos.
Maybe she should sell some of the excess time she has on her hands and go buy some self esteem.

See who's insulting someone for not having a man yet her man can't stay away from supposed prostitutes. The irony grin
Are you making out with someones husband? It seems so grin
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by pbs4real(m): 1:30am On Feb 15, 2016
cococandy:

and ur advice is . . . . . . . .
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by FisifunKododada: 3:01am On Feb 15, 2016
cool Abeg free the woman joor. You wey young you fine reach am? Gbeboruns.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by Analysiscorner: 3:49am On Feb 15, 2016
playtheblues:
Yes my dear! The last word said it all. Likely the writer has a grudge against the lady, Freda Francis.

3 Likes

Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by playtheblues(f): 4:59am On Feb 15, 2016
Oh yes.

Analysiscorner:

Yes my dear! The last word said it all. Likely the writer has a grudge against the lady, Freda Francis.
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by playtheblues(f): 5:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Is the lady close to Musa?
axortedbabe:
I suspect caroline danjuma
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by whytfaz(m): 5:41am On Feb 15, 2016
talktimi:
This life is not fair cry

That's why there is Bleaching Creaam tongue
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by 989900: 5:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Jesus H. Christ!
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by chiefobdk(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2016
cococandy:

d way dis girls go after rich guys. for dem it's do or die.

some even apply science. science(jazz).
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by fleezytran(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Oh boy, all these plenty talks pass public knowledge o....This one na personal matter....Eleyi Gidi gan MEHN
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2016
playtheblues:

Verily Verily, it is personal vendetta!!

1 Like

Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by seangy4konji: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
They are all hoes.
Re: IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) by dangotesmummy: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Beards Like Arabians (pictures) / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry / Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.