Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Micheal Jackson: Vindicated Here! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson: Vindicated Here! (870 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson: Vindicated Here! by xanders(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2009
it is with deep remorse and a heavy heart, that i post this topic. but i feel it my obligation to do this. for i too, remained silent while a 1001 accusation we'r slandered against this man,
goodbye Mike,
this thread is for you,
NOw, this topic is dedicated to revealing the truth about the allegations, levied against micheal; also the truth of his skin condition,
please all contribute construtivly without bias, web links, video links and all will be welcome, hwvr ensure they r valid links
thanx,
Re: Micheal Jackson: Vindicated Here! by Kx: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2009
Adieu MJ.
Re: Micheal Jackson: Vindicated Here! by xanders(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2009
all tru fans please stand up,
Re: Micheal Jackson: Vindicated Here! by xanders(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2009
i believe, i believe, we owe it to him against , the one who stoodup against the KGB (All I Want 2 S is T T Dnt Really care about us)when no one wud dare, who even b4 the like of U2's 'sunny bono' stood for mandela and against arpathied (man in the mirror), when others wud say 'watin concern me sef',
so fellow fans, we'r giving u that voice, to speakup,
this will be our final act, the last stand,
we shall here prove the truism or falacy of these accusations,
so the world will know ,
the great loss,
aufwiedesien Herr Jackson
Re: Micheal Jackson: Vindicated Here! by mamagee3(f): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
Adieu Michael Jackson

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson Will Be Buried In South Africa. / The Story Behind The Story Of Micheal Jackson / Michael Jackson To Be Buried In The Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.