Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper (40419 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Smellymouth: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hhmmmmm
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Aregs(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nice
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
this little girl don gain popularity pass our president self.... leave this girl alone...

focus on me the carrot seller

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by IYANGBALI: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
INTROVERT:
Okay
sidon there dey do first to comment jumoke don go be dat
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
okay...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
hungryboy:
If na me been dey sell that bread dey Pass so when T. Y Bello dey do shooting,
She for just tell security to pursue me comot dia, make i no spoil her shots,

Why the winch were dey follow me no wan follow go holiday like Olajumoke own go so?

I recommend you tb Josh
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by judedwriter(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Some r born great, some acheive greatness, while some WALK into greatness by luck grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Aromas: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
morganacanta:
I pity this girl when the backlash will set in.
Are you related to Mongana in Merlin season film grin bcuz as u dey beef the girl glory I pray u don't end like story o
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Aromas: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Jhayeahsam01:
this little girl don gain popularity pass our president self.... leave this girl alone...

Bros wen u start they sell carrot grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
sukkot:
shocked to see her on the FRONTPAGE of yahoo news too. like whatttttt

SHE GLOBAL NOW

Really Happy for Her ... was it today?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Roks(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Your life can transform at any point, she never knew she would disrupt a photoshoot the day she was leaving her house, only for it to transform her life.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by sukkot: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Really Happy for Her ... was it today?
Yesterday. brah she was like half the frontpage. I was in shock. like before you can even get a tiny spot on yahoo frontpage you must be dangote. she got the whole frontpage. something is very spiritual about this story shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by persius555(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
surestsam:
Good for her.... Soon now, she go dey snap with pant and no bra..... All in the name of modelling
That is where the money and destruction lies. The underbelly of the modelling world. I can assure you, the crows have their eyes on her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
DashMeYansh:
What the fvck...y'all need to stop pushing this ugly Biitch on FP...what's the Big deal? undecided

The big deal is that your sense fall from your head when jumping to Welbecks goal. Please go and look for it.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by agabaI23(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
surestsam:
Good for her.... Soon now, she go dey snap with pant and no bra..... All in the name of modelling
you should have stopped with the first phrase
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
morganacanta:
I pity this girl when the backlash will set in.

please pity yourself because jealousy as taken over you.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by surestsam(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
agabaI23:
you should have stopped with the first phrase
dats d fact....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
sukkot:
Yesterday. brah she was like half the frontpage. I was in shock. like before you can even get a tiny spot on yahoo frontpage you must be dangote. she got the whole frontpage. something is very spiritual about this story shocked grin

I concur ... you know . We thank God for her . Nothing is holding her back . That should be one of the greatest testimonies I've seen
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by sukkot: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I concur ... you know . We thank God for her . Nothing is holding her back . That should be one of the greatest testimonies I've seen
yeah i see the story as symbolism of sorts. you do know the BREAD of life is the word of God. and Israel is likened to a delicate and comely woman. and Israel pushes the bread of life. connect the dots. she represents the second coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by sukkot: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Jhayeahsam01:

only rabbit go focus on you

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by miqos02(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
DashMeYansh:
What the fvck...y'all need to stop pushing this ugly Biitch on FP...what's the Big deal? undecided
it helps nairaland traffic
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i see the story as symbolism of sorts. you do know the BREAD of life is the word of God. and Israel is likened to a delicate and comely woman. and Israel pushes the bread of life. connect the dots. she represents the second coming

Oh my words shocked . Didnt see it that way . But why her ? Any clues ? What's the meaning of her name ?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by teekay213(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
DashMeYansh:
your monicker for b Dashme sense.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by sukkot: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh my words shocked . Didnt see it that way . But why her ? Any clues ? What's the meaning of her name ?
her age. 27. the 2 witness and the 7 seals and 7 trumpets and 7 vials. 27. the two most important numbers in the bible.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by agabaI23(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
surestsam:
dats d fact....
smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Raymonbell(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Check CNN
She was featured 2days ago.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by afoobabs(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Must everything abt this lady make fp. This is geting too much only God knows what she compromised to reach that height
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
sukkot:
her age. 27. the 2 witness and the 7 seals and 7 trumpets and 7 vials. 27. the two most important numbers in the bible.

Wooooooow shocked . Makes sense , I have to admit but I hope I'm not being delusional agreeing with you because you are being too pedantic .

But I've got an idea , can you write an elaborate article on your unique religious views about her rise to stardom .

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by sukkot: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wooooooow shocked . Makes sense , I have to admit but I hope I'm not being delusional agreeing with you because you are being too pedantic .

But I've got an idea , can you write an elaborate article on your unique religious views about her rise to stardom .
lol had to check the meaning of PEDANTIC. write an article ? nah. she is just one of many stories. her story will soon fizzle out and another will emerge. in the grand scheme of things, the symbolism itself is not groundbreaking news. the main event will be the ground breaking news. this is just a taster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Yksoul(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
o GOD SEND MY HELPER TO ME
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Sunglass20(f): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
I beg Olajumoke... Na only one question you go help me answer... which kind charm you use? I beg just tell me the name of the charm coz I just can't understand.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
sukkot:
lol had to check the meaning of PEDANTIC. write an article ? nah. she is just one of many stories. her story will soon fizzle out and another will emerge. in the grand scheme of things, the symbolism itself is not groundbreaking news. the main event will be the ground breaking news. this is just a taster

Lol . You blew me off as you tried correlating her age with some biblical details about the last days - that was you being pedantic cos it was a minor detail about her and the accuracy too was incredible !

So her rise to stardom was just a prelude to a main event ? And is it progressive , like will there be another star , a bigger one that will rise as we edge closer to the main event ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W / Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) / Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.