Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) (40413 Views)

Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono / Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Tuface, Faze, Ras-Kimono Clean Lagos Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by ichomi(m): 5:07am On Apr 24, 2013

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by SlyIg(f): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2013
Beautiful daughter of a raster!

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by freecocoa(f): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Chei Raski my man, I grew up listening to this dude, a huge fan of raggea music I am.

Even though I didn't quite get\know all the lyrics back then, na humming things dey reign that time grin.

Shey na him sing this song?

African people kee we chi ee ye
We no wan know say e ee2x
Uh wee uh wee, we know wan know say ee ye

(Na so I been dey sing am back then)cheesy

I really like this man, beautiful daughter btw.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by rach4truth(f): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2013
SlyIg: Beautiful daughter of a raster!
daugter or wife, did u mean he has given birth to a big mama like this, that shows in five to ten years, my first daughter will be an undergraduate. Mind u, she is just two. Fellow nairalanders, i want to knw hw to post new topics. Pls help, i m new here plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Coldfeet(f): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2013
Kimono dey rule! Cute

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by neksummi(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2013
Cool picture.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Gorgeous
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by sammyyoung2(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Cool...is she single

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by fitzmayowa: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2013
lovely

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by T2dk(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2013
Raskimöno ... MAD !! RESPECT..
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by SlyIg(f): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2013
rach4truth: daugter or wife, did u mean he has given birth to a big mama like this, that shows in five to ten years, my first daughter will be an undergraduate. Mind u, she is just two. Fellow nairalanders, i want to knw hw to post new topics. Pls help, i m new here plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
someone shld help me wit my glasses abeg! Did i not read daughter on that caption?
Go and learn how to post a topic in nairaland101 before you come and confuse me abeg!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Triballand: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2013
sammy.young:
Cool...is she single

She was once tongue
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by RealMccoy2(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2013
Met dude few times in Cali, humble and easy going.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2013
Congrats to Nigerias most successful Rasta man.. Pretty Girl he has there, seems like I can see a likkle rasta traits in her.

Rasta Kimo never die..

#Singing: Gimme likkle sugar fi mi tea, Mi no wan no cake

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by edgideon(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2013
it aint easy 2 b phucked up
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Omen100(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2013
rach4truth: daugter or wife, did u mean he has given birth to a big mama like this, that shows in five to ten years, my first daughter will be an undergraduate. Mind u, she is just two. Fellow nairalanders, i want to knw hw to post new topics. Pls help, i m new here plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

SO YOU ARE NOT YET DONE WITH YOUR LEARNING PROCESS & YOU CAME HERE TO BAMBOOZLE US RIGHT, UYA PUT UR SHIRT SLEEP 4 DAT TABLE & LET ME SEE UR BACK, MODERATOR BRING ME MY DOCTOR DO GOOD CANE NA angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by sweetgala(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2013
Lovely sightings...
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2013
She's pretty with a smooth skin.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by edgideon(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2013
sammy.young:
Cool...is she single
in d pik she isnt she's with her dad
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2013
Peeping...
Sips Alomo
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by chriskwaku: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2013
Under presure Africans under presure,No food ina da belly ;Memories memories ,good to see him and the daughter.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by IAMBREEZY: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2013
Chai!!! My main man me feel u so much long time no see
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Abdulkarim100: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2013
Hey! great old days. I grew up miming all the track....
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by stagger: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2013
It is 25 years now since he came out with the powerful singles "Under Pressure" and "Rumba Stylee". His kids should be all grown up now because he got married soon after.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Lilimax(f): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2013
rach4truth: daugter or wife, did u mean he has given birth to a big mama like this,
Do you think you are age mate with Ras Kimono
BTW His daughter is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by ninja4life(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2013
NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME! I AM NEW HERE PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO COMMENT ON A THREAD AND ALSO IS THIS REALLY A THREAD OR WHAT IS IT CALLED TANKS FOR UR ANSWERS IN ADVANCE.
NINJA4LIFE
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by CocoLoca(f): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2013
She's pretty shaa... smiley
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by braxjay(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2013
wow ! ! !

its been ages i heard his name

cute daughter BTW. op do u have further contacts like number grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by oluking: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2013
ninja4life: NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME! I AM NEW HERE PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO COMMENT ON A THREAD AND ALSO IS THIS REALLY A THREAD OR WHAT IS IT CALLED TANKS FOR UR ANSWERS IN ADVANCE.
NINJA4LIFE

how much u go pay? grin
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2013
Ada Raster as d igbos will put it. She's beautiful but her boobi got low self esteem. grin grin

Don't get me wrong oo. Look closely, dats all.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by normaljenny(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos / 7 Times Hushpuppi Was Spotted With Expensive Cars / T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.