Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Do You Believe In The Law Of Karma? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In The Law Of Karma? (326 Views)

Do Atheists Believe In The Law Of Karma / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In The Law Of Karma? by Purerealist: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
The law of Karma to me is just a scam, as a free thinker, i see a lot of cases that should have been the way karma works but what we observe is the opposite. I believe people only believe in the law of karma when they see wicked people suffering, neglecting the fact that millions of other wicked people out there still live in peace, likewise very good people die of starvation and poverty expecting karma to fufil its promise. I believe if we can live our lives without the hope or punishment of karma, our lives would be more meaningful.

What do you think? Do you believe in the law of karma?

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit / How God Instructs Us To Receive Salvation / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.