Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Iheanacho Celebrates Alone - Whi Is Beefing Who?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Celebrates Alone - Whi Is Beefing Who?? (743 Views)

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Iheanacho Celebrates Alone - Who Is Beefing Who?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho Celebrates Alone - Whi Is Beefing Who?? by spidey77: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thierry Henry has questioned the togetherness within the Manchester City squad by pointing out the lack of a celebration after Kelechi Iheanacho's equalising goal against Tottenham.

The Nigerian forward cancelled out Harry Kane's second-half penalty but Christian Eriksen scored a late winning goal for Spurs to earn the visitors a crucial three points.

The defeat sees City remain six points behind Premier League leaders Leicester City and Henry believes the muted way in which Manuel Pellegrini's players reacted to drawing level was telling.

"I know you have to go and get the ball back [to ensure a quick restart with the score level at 1-1 at the time] but no one went to celebrate with Iheanacho," Henry told Sky Sports.

"That's something that, I don't know… you scored a goal, go and celebrate with the guy. 'Let's go, get the ball back'. No one went to celebrate with him. He was in the corner there.

"I think [Vincent] Kompany went with him and someone else but that's it. Maybe I'm reading too much between the lines about that Man City team but no one went to celebrate with him, that's a bit weird."

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/premier-league/2016/02/14/20350042/henry-why-did-no-man-city-players-celebrate-with-iheanacho

Cc lalastica
Re: Iheanacho Celebrates Alone - Whi Is Beefing Who?? by Mologi(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm oyinbo palaver
Re: Iheanacho Celebrates Alone - Whi Is Beefing Who?? by nnachukz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iheanacho representing well.

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY : Luis Suarez 2010 Handball Against Ghana Forces FIFA To Make New Rules / 'our Heros Past' - A Compendium Of Keshi's Records And Achievements. / Full-time: Swansea 2-2 Chelsea...read Full Match Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.