Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Great Challenge For Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Challenge For Christians (4252 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by Scholar8200(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
honestly bro, the devil has really fool this people. The verse the op quote was misquote by satan in the book of psalm, this atheists are following the footsteps of their father the devil.

Psalms 91
91:10 There shall no evil befall thee,
neither shall any plague come nigh thy
dwelling.
91:11 For he shall give his angels charge
over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
91:12 They shall bear thee up in their
hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a
stone.
91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and
adder: the young lion and the dragon
shalt thou trample under feet.
91:14 Because he hath set his love upon
me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set
him on high, because he hath known my
name.
91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will
answer him: I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him, and honour him.
91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and
shew him my salvation.

Indeed, it has always been the devil's antic! If thou be the Son of God, turn stone to bread!

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by malvisguy212: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
reallest:
Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, GET THE HENCE , SATAN...

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by xerxesII: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
nasiayam:

Why so mad Brah?

Aint mad. . . Just letting you know that no one gives a _fuck bout your religion. Shove it up your _ass
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by udatso: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
promisechuks:

A good question!

That's to show that he is a human being.

Remember[b], that jesus is 100% divinity and 100% humanity[/b]

If jesus was just a mere man, why was he born without intercourse?

Why was he born sinless, since everyman was born with the nature of sin?

What give him the ability to give life to a bird he moulded (according to quran)? Does he have the power to give life, why?

Why did he calm storm with one word?

Why did he feed 5000 people with 5 bread and 2 fishes, plenty remained?

Why did he walked on the sea without sinking?

Why did he turned a fish into an ATM machine for peter(just kidding), he told peter to go to the sea, and get a fish, open it's mouth and take money from the mouth of the fish, how did it happen?

Why didn't he say bad to the military when they were torturing him on his way to the cross, but rather prayed "father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing"?(This question shows that he suffered as a human being and not out of his divinity)

why did his first blood that touched the ground, after being pierced by hand and hung on the true, caused an earthquake, that made a centurion to confess with his mouth that jesus is God?

Why did he resurrect after 3 days of his death, name men that had had dominion over death BY THEIR OWN POWER, without prayers for them(because it happens in christianity, but must be by faith in prayers)?

If you are interested, I will tell you more about the amazing Jesus who loves you all muslims so much and to prove it told us to take this salvation gospel all over the world.

The worst thing that the devil has done to a precious, costly and lovely soul like you is making you think that jesus is not your saviour so that it will be very hard to be saved.
Everything about being human negates God's attributes. How can you then call someone a human and a God.
It's like saying its a square and a circle

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by reallest(f): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
malvisguy212:

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, GET THE HENCE , SATAN...

Don't fall my hand

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by malvisguy212: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
reallest:

Don't fall my hand
raised it up, it won't fall unless you allowed it to fall... Unless you allowed the devil to deceive you. Its get easier.

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by Newnas(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
promisechuks:

Please name one man you know that was born out of a virgin without intercourse.

If you can answer that then it will be nullified to being a criteria.

Bear in mind that Adam and Eve were not born of a woman, but were the first people God created.

The fact that he was born by a virgin is one of many miracles showed to mankind.

Mention any person that could neither read nor write and yet had such great influence on mankind. And even mentioned many things that science would come to discover after over a thousand years.

And, the creation of Adam is more difficult than the creation of Jesus, because the former had neither father nor mother but the former still had a mother. PONDER!!!

If you ponder a little more you will see that this miracle of Jesus' birth means that you exalt the creator and not the created. So your case is like the fool that hails a skyscraper instead of the engineer or architect!!!

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by promisechuks: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
nasiayam:
The oldest copies of the Gospel of Mark, the Sinaitic and Vatican, end at Mark 16:8. A note in the New International Version of the Bible states: "The most reliable early manuscripts and other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20." Verses 9 to 20 appear to have been added later by an unknown Christian forger. The addition was quoted in the writings of Irenaeus and Hippolytus in the second or third century.

DO CHRISTIANS AGREE IT'S A FORGERY?
I don't just know where u usually get all this trash.

So if what you are saying is the truth, then who is the unknown christian forger?

Why are you guys always finding ways to justify, the part of the Quran that was eaten up by goats(still claim to be unaltered)?

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by reallest(f): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
raised it up, it won't fall unless you allowed it to fall... Unless you allowed the devil to deceive you. Its get easier.

Prove it to dem dat u have holy spirit now,I beg u to drink dis poison

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by analice107: 12:50am On Feb 16, 2016
lllllllllllll:
they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."
Mark 16:18

If the Christian here really believers, make videos of yourself snake handling, drinking rat poison, and healing the sick in hospital. Great chance to prove how right you are. Failure to do so will lead me to believe you not true believers. Call the international media when at hospitals healing the sick. The onus is on you,
You your understanding of the Bible. Poor you. U read it up side down. Jesus didn't say Christians shd go pick up glasses of poisons and drink or pick snakes. He said, if persecutors like you poisons us, we shall drink that poison but the Holy Spirit in us will dilute the poison. If we mistakenly pick snakes, they won't hurt u. You want videos? Did you read the part the Apostle Paul picked up a venomous snake, but it could not hut him?
Now, Mr Muslim, you cliam Issa is Jesus right? And Jesus said, every one who believes in Him, none of these things shall happen to him. Muhammed and all Muslims believe in Jesus right? You muslims even claim to love Jesus more than Christians, why was poison able to kill your prophet Muhammed? Didn't Jesus' promise cover him?
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 12:52am On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

You your understanding of the Bible. Poor you. U read it up side down. Jesus didn't say Christians shd go pick up glasses of poisons and drink or pick snakes. He said, if persecutors like you poisons us, we shall drink that poison but the Holy Spirit in us will dilute the poison. If we mistakenly pick snakes, they won't hurt u. You want videos? Did you read the part the Apostle Paul picked up a venomous snake, but it could not hut him?
Now, Mr Muslim, you cliam Issa is Jesus right? And Jesus said, every one who believes in Him, none of these things shall happen to him. Muhammed and all Muslims believe in Jesus right? You muslims even claim to love Jesus more than Christians, why was poison able to kill your prophet Muhammed? Didn't Jesus' promise cover him?

How do you respond to the allegations by scholars the verse is a fabrication, not found in all versions of the Holy Bible
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by analice107: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2016
nasiayam:
I'm thinking Poison Challenge kind of like the ice bucket challenge.

I nominate malvis analice and truthman first. Abeg live stream it plzz
LOlzzz. I have the Holy Spirit in me. Poison food without my knowledge and I will eat it in front of you and walk away. But I won't do it, if I know you have poisoned it. But if you force me and I eat it. Nothing will happen to me.
Maybe you shd ask yourself why a whole prophet will die of poison. Now you are challenging little me, why did prophet Muhammed die of poison. Allahh couldn't heal him, Jibril couldn't help him. Why? He died like a pig in the hands of a slave girl he killed her husband and raped her on the same day.
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz. I have the Holy Spirit in me. Poison food without my knowledge and I will eat it in front of you and walk away. But I won't do it, if I know you have poisoned it. But if you force me and I eat it. Nothing will happen to me.
Maybe you shd ask yourself why a whole prophet will die of poison. Now you are challenging little me, why did prophet Muhammed die of poison. Allahh couldn't heal him, Jibril couldn't help him. Why? He died like a pig in the hands of a slave girl he killed her husband and raped her on the same day.

Was Muhammad poisoned?

Christian missionaries forge their own interpretations to divert Believers away from Islam, the solution to mankind’s problems. The Holy Quran is absolutely free of rubbish and obscene material. The Prophets of God are respected in the highest level; Christians do not discredit their prophethood for corruption and sin, yet they discredit the Prophet Muhammad for “eating poison”. Yet the biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison. The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him. The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it.

The Prophet lived for four years after the poison!

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.

The Prophet showed tremendous energy before his death, the poison had no effect on him. When the Prophet conquered Mecca, he was fasting!

AbuBakr ibn AbdurRahman reported on the authority of a Companion of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him): I saw the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) commanding the people while he was travelling on the occasion of the conquest of Mecca not to observe fast. He said: Be strong for your enemy. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) fasted himself. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 13, Number 2358
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 1:03am On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

The Bible degrades the Prophets of God by vilification:

For a Muslim, many of the claims to be found in the Bible with regard to the prophets of God, and even God himself, are monstrous and preposterous. One is hard pressed to find a single prophet or messenger who was not a drunkard, an idolater, an adulterer, guilty of incest, a liar, and so forth.

The Bible practically overflows with such stories from almost every Tom, Dick, and Harry. The messengers of God are even made to be guilty of multiple cases of adultery and worse. Abraham (pbuh) is alleged to be a liar and worse (Genesis 12:13). Noah (pbuh) a drunkard (Genesis 9:21). Lot (pbuh) a drunkard and guilty of incest (Genesis 19:30-38). Solomon (pbuh) a worshipper of idols in his old age (1 Kings 4-9), King David (pbuh) commits adultery with Uriah's wife and then murdered her husband (2 Samuel 11:3-4,15-18), David's son Ammon is guilty of incest and the rape of his half sister (2 Samuel 13:14). Aaron (pbuh) fashions an idol (the golden calf) for the Jews to worship (Exodus 32:1-4), to name but a very few of the many allegations to be found in the current Bible
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by analice107: 1:14am On Feb 16, 2016
promisechuks:

Your post looks like the way the devil tempted jesus on the mountain top, after Jesus had fasted for 40days&nights. In mathew 3 or 4.

Firstly, healing happens in many ways; if God wills, if the sick one believe with all his heart that jesus really can save and many other extra-ordinary ways.

There are so many missionaries who go to the hospital beds to bring healing to the sick that believes.

Even you can go to crusade being hosted by some real men of God and see extra-ordinary healing for yourself instead of asking here.

My dear, Satan has been using this trick of 'If you are, then do this'. We don't do Satan's bidding. Never.
I for once saw a miracle. Thank God it was a Muslim cripple. An Huasa Muslim cripple seating on a burress board, his legs whidererd from birth.
Christ Embassy's Total Experience. It wasn't in the night, it happened in the morning, so I wasn't mistaken. It happened just by me. Far away from where the man of God was standing. He was not even praying when it happened, he was singing. And the power of the Holy Spirit came upon that man, and he began to shake. On the floor, seating on his plywood Burress. He started struggling to get up. People gathered around him, the workers close by refused for anyone to help him up. He struggled and stood up on those tiny shrunken legs that had never stood before. He wobbled until he got to the pulpit, and testified what had happened to him.
An Huasa Muslim man received healing from Christ, free. But Muhammed is out to kill all Christians.
You calling up this stupidity is still Satan in his old trick, but we know him.
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

My dear, Satan has been using this trick of 'If you are, then do this'. We don't do Satan's bidding. Never.
I for once saw a miracle. Thank God it was a Muslim cripple. An Huasa Muslim cripple seating on a burress board, his legs whidererd from birth.
Christ Embassy's Total Experience. It wasn't in the night, it happened in the morning, so I wasn't mistaken. It happened just by me. Far away from where the man of God was standing. He was not even praying when it happened, he was singing. And the power of the Holy Spirit came upon that man, and he began to shake. On the floor, seating on his plywood Burress. He started struggling to get up. People gathered around him, the workers close by refused for anyone to help him up. He struggled and stood up on those tiny shrunken legs that had never stood before. He wobbled until he got to the pulpit, and testified what had happened to him.
An Huasa Muslim man received healing from Christ, free. But Muhammed is out to kill all Christians.
You calling up this stupidity is still Satan in his old trick, but we know him.

- satan makes you reject the last Messenger as satan made others before reject Prophets of the past. This is nothing new. You even capitalize satans name. He got to you.
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 2:46am On Feb 16, 2016
All biblical versions of the Bible prior to the revised version of 1881 were dependent upon the "Ancient copies" (those dated at about five to six hundred years after Jesus). The revisers of the Revised Standard Version (RSV) 1952 were the first biblical scholars to have access to the "Most ancient copies" which date roughly four hundred years after Christ. It is only logical for us to concur that the closer a document is to the source the more authentic it is. Upon discovering these "most" ancient copies of the Bible, what did the scholars of the Bible learn about their "King James Version" (KJV) of the Bible? In the preface of the RSV 1971 we find the following:

"...Yet the King James Version has GRAVE DEFECTS.."

They go on to caution us that:

"...That these defects are SO MANY AND SO SERIOUS as to call for revision"

The New Revised Standard Version of the Bible by Oxford Press has the following to say in its preface:

"Yet the King James Version has serious defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of biblical studies and the discovery of many biblical manuscripts more ancient than those on which the King James Version was based made it apparent that these defects were so many as to call for revision."
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 3:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Compare the RSV and NIV versions to the KJV version, which still contains the Johannine Comma

Notice how verse 7 in the RSV is different to verse 7 in the KJV. The RSV does not contain the mention of the Trinity. Also notice that verse 7 in the NIV is different to not only the KJV but also the RSV. The NIV also does not contain the mention of the Trinity. The RSV and NIV have had to split other verses into two parts in order to make up for the deletion of the Johannine Comma, this is so that the verse numbers across all three versions of the Bible line up the same.

Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by promisechuks: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2016
udatso:

Everything about being human negates God's attributes. How can you then call someone a human and a God.
It's like saying its a square and a circle
That's out of the love God has for his children.

You know that muslim god and christian God is not the same.

So our God see us as children, while yours sees you as slaves
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by udatso: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2016
promisechuks:

That's out of the love God has for his children.

You know that muslim god and christian God is not the same.

So our God see us as children, while yours sees you as slaves
Sir we are not talking about love here. We are talking about you calling a human being a God. Can't you use your #commonsense? I am asking to justify a square that is a circle you are busy talking about which God has love. If you don't have anything to say, just humble yourself and be quiet or better still tell me I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit to understand. At least it's a better escape route
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by johnw74: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2016
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

It is fully asserted here, that the apostles of our Lord should not lose their life by poison, and there is neither record nor tradition to disprove it. But it is worthy of remark, that Mohammed, who styled himself the apostle of God, lost his life by poison; and, had he been a true prophet, or a true apostle of God, he would not have fallen into the snare.

Apostle Paul was bitten by deadly viper:

Act 28:3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
Act 28:4 And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.
Act 28:5 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.
Act 28:6 Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2016
johnw74:
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

It is fully asserted here, that the apostles of our Lord should not lose their life by poison, and there is neither record nor tradition to disprove it. But it is worthy of remark, that Mohammed, who styled himself the apostle of God, lost his life by poison; and, had he been a true prophet, or a true apostle of God, he would not have fallen into the snare.

Apostle Paul was bitten by deadly viper:

Act 28:3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
Act 28:4 And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.
Act 28:5 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.
Act 28:6 Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

Christian missionaries forge their own interpretations to divert Believers away from Islam, the solution to mankind’s problems. The Holy Quran is absolutely free of rubbish and obscene material. The Prophets of God are respected in the highest level; Christians do not discredit their prophethood for corruption and sin, yet they discredit the Prophet Muhammad for “eating poison”. Yet the biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison. The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him. The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it.

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.

The Prophet showed tremendous energy before his death, the poison had no effect on him. When the Prophet conquered Mecca, he was fasting!

AbuBakr ibn AbdurRahman reported on the authority of a Companion of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him): I saw the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) commanding the people while he was travelling on the occasion of the conquest of Mecca not to observe fast. He said: Be strong for your enemy. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) fasted himself. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 13, Number 2358
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 7:20am On Feb 16, 2016
vzkpswaqnkhgytd:

The Bible degrades the Prophets of God by vilification:

For a Muslim, many of the claims to be found in the Bible with regard to the prophets of God, and even God himself, are monstrous and preposterous. One is hard pressed to find a single prophet or messenger who was not a drunkard, an idolater, an adulterer, guilty of incest, a liar, and so forth.

The Bible practically overflows with such stories from almost every Tom, Dick, and Harry. The messengers of God are even made to be guilty of multiple cases of adultery and worse. Abraham (pbuh) is alleged to be a liar and worse (Genesis 12:13). Noah (pbuh) a drunkard (Genesis 9:21). Lot (pbuh) a drunkard and guilty of incest (Genesis 19:30-38). Solomon (pbuh) a worshipper of idols in his old age (1 Kings 4-9), King David (pbuh) commits adultery with Uriah's wife and then murdered her husband (2 Samuel 11:3-4,15-18), David's son Ammon is guilty of incest and the rape of his half sister (2 Samuel 13:14). Aaron (pbuh) fashions an idol (the golden calf) for the Jews to worship (Exodus 32:1-4), to name but a very few of the many allegations to be found in the current Bible
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by promisechuks: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Newnas:

The fact that he was born by a virgin is one of many miracles showed to mankind.

Mention any person that could neither read nor write and yet had such great influence on mankind. And even mentioned many things that science would come to discover after over a thousand years.

And, the creation of Adam is more difficult than the creation of Jesus, because the former had neither father nor mother but the former still had a mother. PONDER!!!

If you ponder a little more you will see that this miracle of Jesus' birth means that you exalt the creator and not the created. So your case is like the fool that hails a skyscraper instead of the engineer or architect!!!
Why are you confused?

God himself made an incarnate son of himself in the person of Jesus.
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2016
promisechuks:

Why are you confused?

God himself made an incarnate son of himself in the person of Jesus.

You fail for preaching shirk
Repent immediately
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by promisechuks: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2016
vzkpswaqnkhgytd:
[s][/s]

How do you respond to the allegations by scholars the verse is a fabrication, not found in all versions of the Holy Bible
This bloody muslim, why are you so fast to STRIKE?

Must you show your jihad act by striking people's comment, I know that if you had seen that person live, you will waste no time in striking off the head as you were asked to do.
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by promisechuks: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2016
vzkpswaqnkhgytd:
[s][/s]

Which versions were it not found?

Why are you this silly pls?

ALL versions are completely the same with maybe different statement, FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING.

They are all talking about the same thing.
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2016
promisechuks:

This bloody muslim, why are you so fast to STRIKE?

Must you show your jihad act by striking people's comment, I know that if you had seen that person live, you will waste no time in striking off the head as you were asked to do.

Why so emotional son
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by promisechuks: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2016
vzkpswaqnkhgytd:
[s][/s]

Was Muhammad poisoned?

You agent of the devil!
Why are you so pained to strike people's comments when you know they are exposing your lies.

There are evidences that prove that mohammed died of poison.

Of which if I was near him on his death bed, I will just only pray IJN and he will be completely healed.

Don't be deceived, there is no power in your islamic jubril, allah and mohammed.
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2016
promisechuks:

You agent of the devil!
Why are you so pained to strike people's comments when you know they are exposing your lies.

There are evidences that prove that mohammed died of poison.

Of which if I was near him on his death bed, I will just only pray IJN and he will be completely healed.

Don't be deceived, there is no power in your islamic jubril, allah and mohammed.

Prove it
Re: The Great Challenge For Christians by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2016
vzkpswaqnkhgytd:

Never passed from poison.

I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up / What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? / Refuting Monotheism: God Does Not Exist

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96