Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Does Anyone Know Any Cheap Hotels Near The US Embassy In Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Know Any Cheap Hotels Near The US Embassy In Abuja? (10518 Views)

Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Any Cheap Hotels Near The US Embassy In Abuja? by gbadegabriel: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hi, if you have any ideas kindly give me the price range and directions to the hotel, it doesn't have to be neccessarily near the embassy... Thanks!
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Cheap Hotels Near The US Embassy In Abuja? by VickyRotex(f): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
gbadegabriel:
Hi, if you have any ideas kindly give me the price range and directions to the hotel, it doesn't have to be neccessarily near the embassy... Thanks!

You can check out these 3 hotels. Bolingo, Chelsea and Agura.

Got the prices from their site. But you could call to confirm.

Also, attached is the direction from US embassy.

P.S: I dont know how good these hotels might be to you, but when I searched for hotels closer to the US embassy, they popped up.

Re: Does Anyone Know Any Cheap Hotels Near The US Embassy In Abuja? by VickyRotex(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chelsea

Re: Does Anyone Know Any Cheap Hotels Near The US Embassy In Abuja? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
check vconnect.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) / Lagos Ranked 4th Worst Livable City In The World 2011: D'you Agree? / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.