Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab (1024 Views)

Bricked My Tecno W3: / I Bricked My Samsung A5100 By Creating Swap On Internal Memory Partition / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab by oNj(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
This is what happened:
I have a rooted Tecno G9 tab that got infested with many unwanted apps with annoying pop ups.
Not even factory reset could rid it of those apps.

I eventually downloaded the stock rom and flashed the phone.

Since then, phone no longer charges (was charging fine before the flashing).

While plugged, The charging indicator will be there.... But battery will rather be losing juice.

Have flashed again and again with stock ROMs from three different sources... Same issue.

What's the solution pleassssssssssssssse
Re: Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab by Sparklequeen(f): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
So na d symptoms of bricked phone be that...... Thanks
Re: Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab by oNj(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
adebayor1490:
So na d symptoms of bricked phone be that...... Thanks
Toh.... That's where my problem started. Any solution?
Re: Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab by Carlcaresophia: 8:10am On Feb 15, 2016
oNj:
This is what happened:
I have a rooted Tecno G9 tab that got infested with many unwanted apps with annoying pop ups.
Not even factory reset could rid it of those apps.

I eventually downloaded the stock rom and flashed the phone.

Since then, phone no longer charges (was charging fine before the flashing).

While plugged, The charging indicator will be there.... But battery will rather be losing juice.

Have flashed again and again with stock ROMs from three different sources... Same issue.

What's the solution pleassssssssssssssse
Hi oNj, you can try to take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. BTW, we suggest not rooting the phone since it may damage the phone and lose warranty. If you need us send you contact information of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab by oNj(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi oNj, you can try to take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. BTW, we suggest not rooting the phone since it may damage the phone and lose warranty. If you need us send you contact information of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Yes, as Last resort.
Was hoping gurus here would be able to proffer DIY solutions
Re: Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab by Xhaka(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2016
Beht why root it carry am go carlcare.
Re: Help.... I Bricked My Tecno G9 Tab by Oladipupo22: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Xhaka:
Beht why root it carry am go carlcare.

of course, he knows that's what he's supposed to do na

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Lost! What You Should Do NOW! / How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Phone In 24 Hours / Reviewing The Latest Gtbank SMS Banking that Allows Transaction via Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.