Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How I Got Airtime Today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Got Airtime Today (855 Views)

I Went Into Mom & Dad’s Room And I Got A Watch – Johnny / Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) / See The Funny Message I Got From Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Airtime Today by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
....so I was just on my own oh. Just finished watching an episode from Game of Thrones.

I decided to log in facebook...mainly to see pictures of those who take Valentines Day seriously. I then saw this post from a friend. He shared a screen shot of the text message he sent his Dad and his Dad's dope reply. At the end of his own text message were digits for airtime (twas his Dad's birthday so he must have sent it as a gift). I counted 16 digits and knew this must be my beloved MTN. I was going to scroll past when a thought hit me. That part of my brain controlled by hunger began thinking: "What if this guy's Dad hasn't used this airtime yet?"

Nna mehn....I then sat up at that point. I looked at the digits for 15 seconds and crammed it. Then I went to my dial menu and began dialing. *555*..............#. Then I dialed. Then I smiled. My account had just gone from 0 to 750 real quick. grin

I kon first call Bae oh. We talked till my left ear began to ache. I switched to right ear. We talk ooooooh till right ear begin ache too. I on my loudspeaker....made it hands free. After an hour and about 30 minutes, that annoying woman then told us we had 1 minute remaining. So we began our normal game of "How Many Times Can You Tell Me You Love Me In One Minute". She was saying "I love you" for the 37th time when I heard the beep. My hard earned airtime had finished. undecided

PS: I am not a honest Nigerian. So I won't tell that guy I used the airtime. Please keep your preaching to yourself.

What? Oya fine! I'll tell him...next week Sunday though. Let his Dad fry his ass a bit first.

Remember: The Patient Dog................................died of hunger. cool

Goodnight Folks. grin

NLers will have a field day....

Re: How I Got Airtime Today by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thief embarassed
Re: How I Got Airtime Today by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
airmirthd1:
Thief embarassed

Sentence me My Love...any penitentiary of your choice grin
Re: How I Got Airtime Today by derrick333(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol,no wonda u no use am make ani productive call
Re: How I Got Airtime Today by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
derrick333:

Hahahahaha. Baba you don finish me oh. Finally I no try sha...paddy men wey I for call. Tsheew. The next time I see airtime on FB sha I promise to use it productively.
Re: How I Got Airtime Today by jamex93(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
derrick333:

tur talk
Re: How I Got Airtime Today by Emac34: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Hahahahaha. Baba you don finish me oh. Finally I no try sha...paddy men wey I for call. Tsheew. The next time I see airtime on FB sha I promise to use it productively.
grin

(1) (Reply)

A Sample For Loud Mouths / Why We Shouldn't Expect Steady Power Supply Anytime Soon (photo) / Hillarious Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.