Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) (1906 Views)

15 Funny Nigeria Father Christmas (Santa Claus) , No 1 Will Shock You (video) / Moment Of Weeping And Sorrow Arose As The Ten Brothers Got The News That Mrs Osi / Wife Wanted To Know How To Make Love But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) by Notedlifestyles(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lols wanted to go dispose my refuse somewhere and got the shock of my life Naim I Save my pise because I cannot go and kill myself.... Please no insult ooo #AmNorFeelingFineOoo cheesy grin

Re: Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
You can only see such cases of toothless barking in Afonja land. My brother dump whatever you want there. Nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) by Notedlifestyles(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
You can only see such cases of toothless barking in Afonja land. My brother dump whatever you want there. Nothing will happen.
I will only do that when Buhari successful sweep corruption out of Nigeria cheesy grin
Re: Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) by thesicilian: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Refrain from dumping refuse there because it is morally, legally and aesthetically wrong, not because you believe in that superstitious nonsense written there.

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) by Notedlifestyles(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Refrain from dumping refuse there because it is morally, legally and aesthetically wrong, not because you believe in that superstitious nonsense written there.
Lols grin grin I didn't ooo

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) by bro4u: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Mr LAWMA why not go show him where to dump it.

@op, if it's in Benin just jejely waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) by Notedlifestyles(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
bro4u:

Mr LAWMA why not go show him where to dump it.

@op, if it's in Benin just jejely waka pass.
Lols

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) by ClitoPen: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
Tot doz pipo r gd with juju

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) by gift2mfa(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
ClitoPen:

Tot doz pipo r gd with juju
Lols cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Dave Had S*X With His Patient Feeling Guilty But… / How many women can a man marry? / Long Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.