Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Winners Golden Bet Unveils New Corporate Logo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winners Golden Bet Unveils New Corporate Logo (4482 Views)

Barcelona Unveils New Players’ Jersey For Next Season 2017/18… Yay Or Na / Funding Your Winners Golden Bet Account Using Airtime / NFF Unveils New Jersey For Super Eagles After Signing Multimillion Naira Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winners Golden Bet Unveils New Corporate Logo by wagazala: 5:35am On Feb 15, 2016
Leading sports betting company, Winners Golden Bet, has changed its corporate logo.

While the new logo is green like the old one, the company's name, which was fully written on the old one, has been abbreviated to WGB on the new logo.

Executive Director of the company, Mr. Olabanji Sulaiman, explained that the change in logo was carried out to make identification easier. "The change in our logo is for easy identification and to distance our brand from imitators. I want to assure that our services still remain the same if not better.

"The logo rebrand does not change our business philosophy of instant payment. We have also upgraded by making sure that payment of winnings is done in less than 12 hours on a daily basis.

"The logo change comes with so many positive changes to serve our numerous customers better," he explained.

Sulaiman also reiterated Winners Golden Bet's corporate commitment to the society, especially youth development initiatives, which he said the company considers top priority.

https://www.facebook.com/winnersgoldenbet

(1) (Reply)

“I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet / UEFA Cpl::Mancity Vs Barcelona Feb. 2014 / Have You Ever Won in A Sport Bet And How Much If Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.