Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) (22670 Views)

Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib / Ini Edo Shows Her Shoe Closet (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:
The beauty of a woman is her husband, not shoes or riches. Learn from Omotola and co.

No honey it's not her husband but herself.
Neanderthal
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by senrino(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2016
Abeg I think sae na special adviser on Tourism to Akwa Ibom State governor.... wink

abiodun2007:
The actress and newly appointed special adviser on Tourism to Cross River state governor, shared beautiful Valentine's day photos. It appears her closet if her favourite part of her house.. With a closet like that, you can't blame her!

Nice shoes!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxbfajBAbT/?taken-by=iniedo

Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2016
This is vanity o can she wear all at Once.. She should give to others in need.. *just ma thought*
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by Milliprime: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Hello, please for Information and record she is SA to Akwa Ibom governor not Cross River as stated.

Thank you.
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by Leriebloom(f): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2016
The bags are beautiful.
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2016
MrsKheiron:

No honey it's not her husband but herself.
Neanderthal

From your moniker, i know you are a "Mrs". I reserve my comment. Lol
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by bebe2(f): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2016
yaqq:
am. jst thinking on how ds picture will bring bck all d money I spent on val yesterday cos now am dead "broke

Hahaha

See , I too smart. We spent nothing in my household.

OK , I spent about £10 to buy snack for the kids so I won't cook lunch.

My husband is a lucky man, not even card. We have decided not to line anybody''s pocket .

No one tells me wen to love my hubby, in short everyday name valentine for my house, I don't need no cheaply made China product to prove my love wink
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by yaqq: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:

We warned you. Didn't we?
I wouldn't jst listen bro

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by yaqq: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2016
bebe2:

Hahaha

See , I too smart. We spent nothing in my household.

OK , I spent about £10 to buy snack for the kids so I won't cook lunch.

My husband is a lucky man, not even card. We have decided not to line anybody''s pocket .

No one tells me wen to love my hubby, in short everyday name valentine for my house, I don't need no cheaply made China product to prove my love wink
lucky hubby Uv got na but here in naija we'd guys ain't dt lucky

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by PeinDanzo(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2016
End time shoes
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by isah4salee: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. Instead of showing us her husband and children but, she choose to us shoes and bags that are insignificant. Rubbish.
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by isah4salee: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2016
but, she choose to show us shoes and bags. Rubbish
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by travelpoint: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
Becomes rich overnight after divorce. Love the way Nigerian politicians splash cash on our girls #DasukiGate
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
LIES...SPECIAL ADVISER IS THIS PART OF THE TOURISM POTENTIALS OF HER "STATE"
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by fxid10(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
[/i][/color]After what you did to me abi? You this girl. After i gave my heart, 100%. You are now showing me your husband. His name is shoe abi? Go ahead[i][color=#000099]
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by katerine7(f): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
how many times I go see shoe closet
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by lailuvly: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
vanity upon vanity.all is vanity
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:
The beauty of a woman is her husband, not shoes or riches. Learn from Omotola and co.

It's 2016, get rid of that caveman 's mentality of yours.
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice and well arranged, just like I like it.

She looks good too! smiley
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Iamlordgee:
This is vanity o can she wear all at Once.. She should give to others in need.. *just ma thought*

Please allow her!
Did she tell you she can't wear all?

Stop sounding like you bought any for her. Mtchew!
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by PasNina(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
yaqq:
am. jst thinking on how ds picture will bring bck all d money I spent on val yesterday cos now am dead "broke
grin
yaqq:
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
evegran:

It's 2016, get rid of that caveman 's mentality of yours.

Are you married? If NO, please follow the caveman mentality like Omotola and have a happy home. Thanks.
Re: Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
evegran:

Please allow her!

Heeey its ma thought. Am i not entitled to my own opinion again
evegran:

Please allow her!

Heeey its ma thought. Am i not entitled to my own opinion again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charlyboy's New Pictures / J. Cole, Davido & Wizkid To Perform In Lagos This April / #"About30' Concert: Adekunle Gold Sells Out O2 Indigo In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.