Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib (42967 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos / Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by TunezMedia: 6:27am On May 31, 2017
The popular disc jockey and daughter to Oil Billionaire Femi Otedola, has moved out of her old apartment to a new one on Knightsbridge.

Cuppy whose real name is Ifeoluwa Otedola shared her last moments and movements from her old crib to the new including a brief footage of her endless rack of exotic shoes, well stacked in her new room.

See more shots below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/cuppy-shows-off-her-huge-shoe-closet-in.html

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 6:28am On May 31, 2017
OK

make I fry beans ??

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 6:31am On May 31, 2017
not as big and Behind like I was expecting it to be.
Nice one tho cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2017
Rich people be showing off....

Let her

GET

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 6:37am On May 31, 2017
Some haterz will come and say they want shoes dat can take them to heaven
#badbele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by farano(f): 6:48am On May 31, 2017
hmmm. . Check out Chris Brown's shoe closet

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Partnerbiz(f): 6:53am On May 31, 2017
So?

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Yhelay(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2017
Who dis her shoe closet epp....

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Afrok(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2017
cool and nice... the fura wey I dey fry dey for fire, I dey cum...

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by smardray(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2017
Even lord lugard didnt achieve anything near this..legendary mumu

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by dingbang(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2017
But why do Nigerians like to show off.... Is it necessary?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by crazyABO(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2017
Go check out Dj khaleeds shoes closet and see for your self u will knw this one is shoe shelf e no near closet cheesy

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by kullozone(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2017
farano:
hmmm. . Check out Chris Brown's shoe closet

That's ma bro's closet!
How did you get his picture?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by kullozone(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2017
dingbang:
But why do Nigerians like to show off.... Is it necessary?

Shattap! Just 'cos you don't have anything to show off....
I jus hate this guy, I don't know why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by nepapole(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2017
And me dey manage one shoe and one pam slips....issokay.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by vanida6: 8:15am On May 31, 2017
Wow wow very nice shoe's kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by brainpulse: 9:38am On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by iraborosasu: 9:38am On May 31, 2017
How the bleep did this make FP? Abi people dey pay for FP on NL now?

I am not just hundastandin hennymore

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by heenriiy19(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2017
Dis one dat doesn't know how to disc joc well her papa get money sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by RealHaute: 9:39am On May 31, 2017
Cuppy my second cuppy friendzoned cupcake. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by yeyeboi(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2017
So?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by sukkot: 9:39am On May 31, 2017
ya mates dey show pikin na shoe you dey show ? agbaya ni arabinrin yi ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 9:39am On May 31, 2017
I pity the man when go come forward to marry this girl. Scorpio girls that like fashion find it difficult to settle down in life. Arrogant, rude, unforgiving and disrespectful. This one na 100% sure future single mother

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by three: 9:40am On May 31, 2017
It's not your fault when because of no power 98% of Nigerians unknowingly work for your dad

Na WE dey pay una school fees

[if 30% of your overhead as a business or private individual goes to diesel, Mr Otedola is your Chairman]

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Aburi001: 9:41am On May 31, 2017
vargasvictory:
OK

make I fry beans ??
Who shoes ePP?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by crazyABO(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2017
michael142:
I pity the man when go come forward to marry this girl. Scorpio girls that like fashion find it difficult to settle down in life. Arrogant, rude, unforgiving and disrespectful. This one na 100% sure future single mother
ose mr seer eyan ti legend of the seeker if she's not single mother kill the husband shey u hear

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by seguno2: 9:42am On May 31, 2017
I wonder how much personal income tax she pays annually to the Lagos state government?
Does the OP or someone else know?
Thanks
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by addikt(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2017
Well , never start a fight abeg....

SHE POST HER THING ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE JEJE, NA UNA BLOGGERS COME MAKE AM BIG DEAL COME TURN AM TO NEWS ....when you no go stay your lane...

NAS DEM GO DEY SEARCH UP AND DOWN EVEN DOWN TO SERIKI AND SMALL DOCTOR PAGE....SHM sad

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Trapnews: 9:43am On May 31, 2017
If only this Lady can credit my Account, but who am i?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by thestevens: 9:43am On May 31, 2017
Very soon it will be her pants and bra closet

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by chubbygal(f): 9:44am On May 31, 2017
Lovely

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday / Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School / Peter Okoye, Family & Friends Attend Linda Ikeji's Baby Shower Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.