Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Let Go So You Can Lay Hold - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Go So You Can Lay Hold (352 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's 76th Birthday: Youths To Hold 76-Hour Musical Concert / Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Go So You Can Lay Hold by holla0404(f): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2016
LET GO SO YOU CAN LAY HOLD
You are not free until you've been made captive by God's supreme plan for your life. Only those who are bound to Christ are truly at liberty. In his will is our peace, there is something significant that happens when we become wholly yielded to him,
The eyes of the Lord search back and forth across the whole earth looking for people whose hearts are perfect toward him, so that he can show his great power in helping them ~~~~2corinthians 16:9 TLB
"If a man stands with his right foot on a hot stove and his left foot is in a freezer, some statisticians would assert that, on the average he is comfortable" (oral hygiene). Nothing could be further from the truth, God doesn't want us to live our lives with one foot in his will and one foot in the world, he wants ALL of us.
Note: It does not take long to tell where a man's treasure is, I fifteen minutes of conversation with most men, you can tell whether their treasures are on earth or I heaven, as a young man, Billy Graham prayed, " God, let me do something - anything for you." Look at the result of that simple but heart felt prayer.
Those who can see God's hand in every thing can have everything in God's hands. You must let go so you can lay hold. When you have nothing left but God, for the first time you become aware that he is enough, when you do not keep anything from the lord, you show your love for him. "The most important thought I ever had was that of my individual responsibility to God. The world has rarely seen what the lord can do with, for, and through a man who is completely yielded to him, what and how you worship determines what you become, anything that changes your values will change your behaviour for better or for worse.
NOTE: God created the world out of nothing and as long as we are nothing, he can make some thing out of us.
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.com/2016/02/let-go-so-you-can-lay-hold.html#.VsGDso7TVDt

(1) (Reply)

Crush INIQUITY....! / Read This Its Important / The Chosen Daily Devotional 5th March, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.